Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Honky Mao posted:

There is zero chance Joe Brandon can handle his trip to Israel. He's never coming back :(

nah, his body is fine. the issue is that animating spirit has left the vessel and all that remains are the dregs of memory from the segregation era. unless he runs into a high level cleric or paladin to put the body to rest in israel, he'll return to heart of the empire with no problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al-Saqr posted:

Ok the situation is as follows:-

Whatever hopes Israel and their local arab zionists had to make normalization Palatable is gone for good. I have not seen this level of public outrage and anger since the second Intifada.

For years now, the state had gone through alot of effort to make the prospect of normalization with israel look less bad, they tried to create a fear of showing public solidarity with Palestinian online by (a) jailing prominent figures during the qatar feud (b) putting hamas on a terrorism list (muslim brotherhood) to make people afraid of posting online. and (c) employing quisling article writers and twitter trolls who would victim-blame the palestinians and spread lies about them to try and generate enough disinformation that there would be some sort of split in public opinion.

All of those have failed spectacularly and backfired, and now with the hospital bombing there will NEVER be a public opening for any sort of normalization. There is a real air of absolute anger and hatred against Israel that I have not experienced since the second Intifada.

The biggest signs of this was when everyone online (including myself which I never do politics with my real name until now) have publicly come out big-time against israel and standing unequivocally with Hamas and Palestine, and then last friday every imam in every mosque gave an extremely pro-gaza pro-palestine anti-israel speech (which I havent heard in a while because the government was handing out orders) that was genuine and the imam at my place was crying for palestine as if he let out pent-up emotions he wasnt allowed to express in years.

The other sign was the complete and utter obliteration of all of the online trolls and quisling writers, the sheer amount of abuse and death threats they are recieving from people with their real names has been unreal, there was even one especially repugnant pro-zionist quisling who when he tried to threaten them with legal action everyone just hailed on him abuse and told him to gently caress right off. Arab Zionist everywhere are getting obliterated by people and even UAE officials and writers (who are the big dogs of arab zionists) have all been getting ratioed, insulted and death threated by people accross the gulf using their real names.

There is a definite fear barrier that has been shattered for good, even in places that have made protesting illegal like in Bahrain and Egypt people have started to mobilize and protest in a way they were not able to in a decade after the crackdown of the arab spring.

The biggest shock in public opinion was the way america intervened on Israels side, they know america backs israel and how flagrant and childlike cartoonish their propaganda has been, but the fact that they're actively and directly participating in the genocide with actuall boots on the ground and carries and such have rocked people out of any illusion that america can be negotiated with, people with their real names have been praying to god that those carrier groups get set ablaze, it's astounding how deep america has destroyed their reputation.

Officially, while a part of me thinks saudi government is gonna try again in a few years, I am actually starting to think they're realizing that unlike the emirates they might actually get in trouble if they dont back away from normalization for good this time, the way they are communicating is becoming harder and harder on israel and their phone call with the iranians was really interesting, and all of those arab zionists who worked so hard and wrote their lovely posts and articles are gonna be sleeping with both eyes open for the rest of their lives.

Across the arab world there is a level of mobilization and anger and pushback against their governments that is putting them in 'oh poo poo I gotta do something or else I'm dead' survival mode, which is why we're seeing egypt and saudi and jordan take harder and harder stances.

The spell has been broken, there will be no take backs from this, america and israel have drawn the line in the sand permanently. they have reminded the arab world as a whole why israel must be destroyed and have permanently re-ignited the palestinian cause in everyones hearts.

Ok gotta go I'll post more about the general strategic situation when I'm back and fully high on anaesthetics and opoioids lol.

uncritical support for al saqr

alo
May 1, 2005

Prepping myself for Biden saying he heard the made up recording of the Islamic Jihad planning the bombing tomorrow at a press conference.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Soap Scum posted:

sorry i haven't been reading all posts in this thread, moves too fast for me, what are the top few places i could donate, either emergency poo poo or movement poo poo tia

Check the thread sticky in this forum op

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Soap Scum posted:

sorry i haven't been reading all posts in this thread, moves too fast for me, what are the top few places i could donate, either emergency poo poo or movement poo poo tia

https://www.pcrf.net/

was recommended to me asking the same recently

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

my b, caught some suggestions between that quoted post and my response. thanks yall

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Al-Saqr posted:

I am 1000% safe please pray and donate to the palestinians and if you're legally allowed to do so protest for them

no one is safe from mods

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Zoeb posted:

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, and I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I don't think anyone is meeting in a smokey board room plotting this out. I don't want to get in trouble for not finding a credible source to confirm it. But I'm seeing a habitual and pervasive pattern of journalists losing all sense of professional skepticism or due diligence regarding statements made by police, the Pentagon, or the IDF. They may as well be stenographers.

PhilippAchtel posted:

There doesn't need to be a conspiracy. The kind of people who don't play ball simply do not get promoted into positions where they have a voice. That's simply how the system functions.

I always think of men in finance, tech, product management etc who always wear one of the 5 types of button downs, and always with the exact same patagonia vests, at conferences. They all then sit in to listen to other men on stages who all say the same things, with the same cadences. Usually the speakers are "the best" of the crowds in attendance.

Its an image worth considering when thinking on how easy it is to get ppl to conform in the west. Journalism, politics, its the same thing. There is a central mandate to back and perpetuate israel, so everyone involved will eventually line up - or else they cant go to the fancy confs to schmooze and have a chance at speaking on the fancy stages. In a manner of speaking.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

Whatever hopes Israel and their local arab zionists had to make normalization Palatable is gone for good. I have not seen this level of public outrage and anger since the second Intifada.

For years now, the state had gone through alot of effort to make the prospect of normalization with israel look less bad, they tried to create a fear of showing public solidarity with Palestinian online by (a) jailing prominent figures during the qatar feud (b) putting hamas on a terrorism list (muslim brotherhood) to make people afraid of posting online. and (c) employing quisling article writers and twitter trolls who would victim-blame the palestinians and spread lies about them to try and generate enough disinformation that there would be some sort of split in public opinion.

All of those have failed spectacularly and backfired, and now with the hospital bombing there will NEVER be a public opening for any sort of normalization. There is a real air of absolute anger and hatred against Israel that I have not experienced since the second Intifada.

The biggest signs of this was when everyone online (including myself which I never do politics with my real name until now) have publicly come out big-time against israel and standing unequivocally with Hamas and Palestine, and then last friday every imam in every mosque gave an extremely pro-gaza pro-palestine anti-israel speech (which I havent heard in a while because the government was handing out orders) that was genuine and the imam at my place was crying for palestine as if he let out pent-up emotions he wasnt allowed to express in years.

The other sign was the complete and utter obliteration of all of the online trolls and quisling writers, the sheer amount of abuse and death threats they are recieving from people with their real names has been unreal, there was even one especially repugnant pro-zionist quisling who when he tried to threaten them with legal action everyone just hailed on him abuse and told him to gently caress right off. Arab Zionist everywhere are getting obliterated by people and even UAE officials and writers (who are the big dogs of arab zionists) have all been getting ratioed, insulted and death threated by people accross the gulf using their real names.

There is a definite fear barrier that has been shattered for good, even in places that have made protesting illegal like in Bahrain and Egypt people have started to mobilize and protest in a way they were not able to in a decade after the crackdown of the arab spring.

The biggest shock in public opinion was the way america intervened on Israels side, they know america backs israel and how flagrant and childlike cartoonish their propaganda has been, but the fact that they're actively and directly participating in the genocide with actuall boots on the ground and carries and such have rocked people out of any illusion that america can be negotiated with, people with their real names have been praying to god that those carrier groups get set ablaze, it's astounding how deep america has destroyed their reputation.

Officially, while a part of me thinks saudi government is gonna try again in a few years, I am actually starting to think they're realizing that unlike the emirates they might actually get in trouble if they dont back away from normalization for good this time, the way they are communicating is becoming harder and harder on israel and their phone call with the iranians was really interesting, and all of those arab zionists who worked so hard and wrote their lovely posts and articles are gonna be sleeping with both eyes open for the rest of their lives.

Across the arab world there is a level of mobilization and anger and pushback against their governments that is putting them in 'oh poo poo I gotta do something or else I'm dead' survival mode, which is why we're seeing egypt and saudi and jordan take harder and harder stances.

The spell has been broken, there will be no take backs from this, america and israel have drawn the line in the sand permanently. they have reminded the arab world as a whole why israel must be destroyed and have permanently re-ignited the palestinian cause in everyones hearts.

Ok gotta go I'll post more about the general strategic situation when I'm back and fully high on anaesthetics and opoioids lol.

Stay safe and death to your tooth

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

if you've ever seen the video of israel missile striking the zafer 4 apartment building it's very obvious the hospital was the exact same thing

video below but heads up it's extremely sad to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHFJjWnsOI

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

sink those god drat carrier groups

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/JoshuaErlich/status/1714488457706221668

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

welcome back al-saqr :toot:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zoeb posted:

Yeah I'm paranoid. I know people say death to Israel a lot here but I'm not 100% on board with trusting you because I don't know you all that well and I don't know if you're joking or not. I have a hard time understanding sarcasm and I'm just being cautious. I tend not to be able to read people very well. Also I see people get banned a lot for stuff I don't really understand, like in jokes that I'm not in on. I was originally going to post that in D&D and I don't really understand why people are getting suspended so much so I was trying to dot my i's and cross my ts

lol its 10 dollars. unless you post some crazy poo poo liek a death threat you aren't gonna get banned.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the "OSINT" line is that a "piece" of a missile fell on the hospital caused this huge explosion

https://twitter.com/GeoConfirmed/status/1714390274900734049

in that video there already is tons of smoke pouring from the hospital area

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
on SA getting probed and banned is all part of the game. bans aren't permanent, those are permabans and even then, people still come back and the pay the :10bux:

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Durf posted:

did the nazis hold loud dance parties outside the Warsaw Ghetto or did the Israelis invent that cruelty themselves]

https://twitter.com/the_minyan/status/1711313830305796180?s=20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Homeless Friend posted:

on SA getting probed and banned is all part of the game. bans aren't permanent, those are permabans and even then, people still come back and the pay the :10bux:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Zoeb posted:

Yeah I'm paranoid. I know people say death to Israel a lot here but I'm not 100% on board with trusting you because I don't know you all that well and I don't know if you're joking or not. I have a hard time understanding sarcasm and I'm just being cautious. I tend not to be able to read people very well. Also I see people get banned a lot for stuff I don't really understand, like in jokes that I'm not in on. I was originally going to post that in D&D and I don't really understand why people are getting suspended so much so I was trying to dot my i's and cross my ts

you and everyone else should always trust me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al-Saqr posted:

you know it smell crazy in there

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
al saqr told a goon he hoped hamas railed his israeli rear end and they gave him 12 hours. something awful is what you call 'based'

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
the idea that a rocket malfunctioned and just happened to blow up 500+ people is such a ridiculous lie I don't even know how to feel about it. like I'm less outraged and more offended that I'm expected to believe something so insultingly stupid

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Al saqr please don't get permad I'd be devastated. We haven't spoken since the regime banned you from D&D

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

Actually according to logic, this is the "Gambler's Fallacy." Just because Israel has been dropping all the bombs on Gaza doesn't mean they dropped this one. For all we know it could be Lebanon, Germany, or hell - maybe a new country no one's even heard of!

Ahh the MLMP school of thought

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the rave outside gaza was hit by a malfunctioning hamas paraglider, sad to report hundreds dead....

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

Zoeb posted:

We literally had people here at Something Awful Dot Com who were actually lost in Benghazi. D&D moderators who got others killed. Investigations from the Secret Service because LF got a little too rowdy.

I think you understand what the limits of posting here are.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Getting loving sick of how Israelis gloat over the deaths of their victims like a serial killer.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

smarxist posted:

in a just world, everyone from joe biden down to the guy who pushed the button in the IDF would be tried and executed

Don't forget the loving "journalists".

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

Adenoid Dan posted:

People are getting suspended because it's a forum that is obsessed with procedure and decorum.

People post there because they were too dorky to be sent to regular hell

wrong

they get sent here

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1714308206107767173

Come out in the streets, it does not go unnoticed, it is not insignificant.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Homeless Friend posted:

al saqr told a goon he hoped hamas railed his israeli rear end and they gave him 12 hours. something awful is what you call 'based'

yeah don't dox anyone and don't accuse some soft-rear end SAD poster of being a pedo and youre fine

every entry on your rap sheet is like a medal on a north korean general

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

i feel like I'm going insane reading the D&D thread. people are actually entertaining the idea that is was some sort of rube goldberg contraption that ignited some swamp gas and the hospital just blew up

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

yeah don't dox anyone and don't accuse some soft-rear end SAD poster of being a pedo and youre fine

every entry on your rap sheet is like a medal on a north korean general

One neat thing that can happen if you last long enough is some mod who gives you a long probe might have a meltdown and get perma’d. it’s very satisfying when you see it

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
the IDF spokesman who's been making the rounds for the last week and a half, who keeps insisting Israel doesn't target hospitals, just answered the CNN anchor's question of, "would Israel ever target hospitals?" with "yes, if there were a senior Hamas official seeking refuge there"

I can't find a clip online yet but I suspect it will pop up; I searched "idf hospital cnn" and at least someone else saw it

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Torpor posted:

in that video there already is tons of smoke pouring from the hospital area

gently caress me i didn't even notice that, they loving double tapped a hospital

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

Willa Rogers posted:

amazing how governments & their scribes settled on "explosion" so swiftly & unilaterally.

explosion is now "blast" almost everywhere, it's remarkable

still one or two holdouts, WaPo and ABC kept up "strike" headlines

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Getting loving sick of how Israelis gloat over the deaths of their victims like a serial killer.

It’s sickening.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Urethane posted:

i feel like I'm going insane reading the D&D thread. people are actually entertaining the idea that is was some sort of rube goldberg contraption that ignited some swamp gas and the hospital just blew up

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Urethane posted:

just throwing out theories here guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Urethane posted:

don't read d&d. it sucks rear end in the best of times and when they are epically thought experimenting about how maybe Gaza genocided itself it's going to be basically unreadable, and generally I'd prefer for people in this thread who make the good decision not to read that right now don't constantly get previews of it here