Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

free hubcaps posted:

Also jfc the torid incarnon is properly insane huh

Believe it or not, it's actually bugged to deal massively less damage in Incarnon mode than it should.

(Hitscan weapons with radial damage are affected by a bug where the radial portion of the attack doesn't benefit from multishot.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Could somebody link me to the latest news on cross-save?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the latest news is "cross save this year"

thats it

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Nalesh posted:

It's 100% unusable on pets

Big assumption when we have no idea what DE will or won't overlook. For instance Sly Vulpaphyla has a buff that gives you 40% evasion until your next weapon attack, but abilities don't remove the buff. So you could have a high energy use frame like Protea with 3 Slys out and maybe the Evasion stacks additively to 100%

Edit: also possible that "kills" refers to "kill assists" like Dethcube, and so Panzer spores will proc piles of energy all over the place

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I was specifically thinking about dethcube and energy generator when I first saw that mod, seems like it could be a great energy source.

e: also multiple sahasas digging could be great potentially

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Oct 15, 2023

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Awesome! posted:

the latest news is "cross save this year"

thats it

Rad

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
Coming back after not playing for 5 years, I have no idea what I should be doing.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

The Orgasm Sanction posted:

Coming back after not playing for 5 years, I have no idea what I should be doing.

i would start with the quests in your codex.

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

Awesome! posted:

i would start with the quests in your codex.

I did that, and now there's some dweeb on my ship who bugs me during missions.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Don't talk about Ordis like that

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Orgasm Sanction posted:

I did that, and now there's some dweeb on my ship who bugs me during missions.

Turn on your transference device

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Warframe forums giving the most intense 'touch grass' energy.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Don't they halve the stack after a given time too? Idunno, I've never needed too many at once so I usually do like, a single mission to get the two I need to craft something. Because they decay.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Argon is the resource that you never notice when you don't need it, but it absolutely refuses to drop when you do.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

chumbler posted:

Argon is the resource that you never notice when you don't need it, but it absolutely refuses to drop when you do.

The LEGO resource.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

Don't they halve the stack after a given time too? Idunno, I've never needed too many at once so I usually do like, a single mission to get the two I need to craft something. Because they decay.

Iirc every 24 hrs you lose half of what you have. Idk what kind of insane poopsocking you would have to do to get hundreds, even with resource boosters

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

free hubcaps posted:

Also jfc the torid incarnon is properly insane huh

I just picked this up recently but I need to massively reforma my build because what I have now is so hilarious slow that it take like over a second to proc any damage at all.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I'm not quite sure what you mean by slow but as far as charging the incarnon form the evolution that increases projectile speed makes its aiming arc much easier for scoring direct hits.

Speaking of charging incarnons, I know it was talked about earlier but it really is dumb how headshots seem to be the default charging mechanic, it makes sense on certain guns sure but on a non hitscan, full auto gun like the boltor it's annoying af. And it takes more headshots to charge whereas like 4 body shots with the torid will fill the gauge, which is just insulting.

We can expect more incarnons in future right? I have a god roll riven for the synapse and I'd kill for an incarnon mode, though I suspect it probably gets enough use to be passed over for incarnon treatment.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

Iirc every 24 hrs you lose half of what you have. Idk what kind of insane poopsocking you would have to do to get hundreds, even with resource boosters

Couples hours in the void would do it, just living in some infinite stage.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i could see it happening naturally if you do one or two of those max level survival runs. but well, that's for youtubers. anyone slightly normal doesn't bother with that poo poo.

Astroniomix
Apr 24, 2015

I got over 120 once during a double resource weekend with a resource booster while hellgrinding relics once. I cannot imagine what it would take to get over 400.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Argon is pretty easy to get 1-2 in a couple minutes and beyond a point that's really as much as you need to cook the latest prime, and if you have some left over they're an alright helminth snack.

There's dedicated farms for it but outside of throwing a dozen primes into the foundry at once or going for goofy screenshots i can't think of an actual reason to ever do them.

Nalesh posted:

It's 100% unusable on pets
I'm instaslotting this on literally everything because it sounds hilarious and if that's wrong i will continue to not care as i have from MR0 to LR3

RoadCrewWorker fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Oct 16, 2023

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

RoadCrewWorker posted:

I'm instaslotting this on literally everything because it sounds hilarious
:hmmyes:

If other players are allowed to run with an annoying loving grineer squad, I'm not going to refrain from having my own pack of hounds.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

FishMcCool posted:

:hmmyes:

If other players are allowed to run with an annoying loving grineer squad, I'm not going to refrain from having my own pack of hounds.

How dare you talk poo poo about my bro Ka*rest of post is obscured by Grattler vfx/screenshake*

E: dagath trailers out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3DUkRQ2kKs

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Oct 16, 2023

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Yeah I'm not saying I'm not gonna instaslot that, I'm more just lamenting that even if they make the ai of pets good they'll still be garbage outside of utility because of severe slot starvation.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is an umbra forma week, so don't forget to grab the BP on your way.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
When does the current Nightwave volume end?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i dont think they have said yet. so more than 2 weeks at least

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

RoadCrewWorker posted:

I'm instaslotting this on literally everything because it sounds hilarious and if that's wrong i will continue to not care as i have from MR0 to LR3

If this stacks primed animal instinct and if it works on Venari, me too.

:same:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mildly annoying that duviri picks my gorgon wraith over the prisma gorgon that has the incarnon installed. I thought they fixed that so incarnons were always the preferred variant, but maybe the gorgon was missed because it was second wave.

Edit: I'm ready for pirate boy's time to shine. Got my incarnon nami solo, kuva zarr, and I guess twin roggas would be most appropriate for secondary.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Oct 17, 2023

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

chumbler posted:

Mildly annoying that duviri picks my gorgon wraith over the prisma gorgon that has the incarnon installed. I thought they fixed that so incarnons were always the preferred variant, but maybe the gorgon was missed because it was second wave.

Edit: I'm ready for pirate boy's time to shine. Got my incarnon nami solo, kuva zarr, and I guess twin roggas would be most appropriate for secondary.

The pyrana kinda has the look of an old timey flintlock

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

chumbler posted:

I also have an incarnon on my pgorgon and both the pgorgon and the gorgonw pop up in the cave. It's a pretty :DE: situation.

Curtana
Feb 17, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

The pyrana kinda has the look of an old timey flintlock

It has both the appearance of an old time flintlock pistol and a sharp-toothed, wide-mawed fish, making it basically double-perfect for space pirate cosplay!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Love logging out with my voidshell Rhino equipped and then getting my retina blasted out the back of my skull when I log back in

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

When does the current Nightwave volume end?
they said something on the last devstream about the next nightwave staring in 2024

think we have some time

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Early rebb stream, mainline dropping in 10 mins.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
New patch just dropped with Grendel Prime and the new frame

Also blue potato invasion and umbral forma still up:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This was a huge QoL update too, so be sure to check out the full patch notes!

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Now I don't know which companion to use!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think I'm gonna need a bit to marinate on the changes. None of the new mods really jump out at me on changing my companion playstyle.

I also made a mistaken assumption and rushed Dagoth's room. Need a buttload of the new material and the parts for her and her weapon don't require actual research, so yeah. I can just remake the room later and have some plat stashed for future rushing, at least.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Oct 18, 2023