Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nichael posted:

god drat gently caress joe biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Poppers posted:

Israel blew up a hospital and it’s obvious *cia handler who always stands in the corner of the room whispers my activation phrase into my ear* Actually Israel is based and you’re all being psyopped and infomogged by Hamas and Islamic Jihad which is absolutely a real organization I didn’t just make up right now.

Afaict PIJ isn't active and hasn't been for years

They're known to be Iranian backed though so I wouldn't be surprised if Israel is dusting them off to justify going after Iran

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Islamic Jihad? Are you loving kidding me? Why not just call the made up organization Muslim Terrorists 🙄

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Al-Saqr posted:

french MP Valerie Boui or something is making GBS threads her pants and demanding that they take away the citizenship of one of frances best footballers, Karim Benzima, for supporting Gaza on twitter

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1714667117675511808?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Very cool thing to do and call for one day after the anniversary of this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_massacre_of_1961

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Wonder what they will make up next.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The enduring lesson the zionists learned from the nazis is that the trick is to be the ones in charge

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

Wonder what they will make up next.

Maybe they’ll make up a freaking clue 🤣

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

trucutru posted:

So a fragment of a Islamic Jihad rocket hit a giant oxygen tank (or weapons cache) at the hospital's parking lot and this created that huge fireball. And this happened at the hospital that, coincidentally, Israel warned it would bomb. Did I get that right?
they also "warning" bombed it 2 days prior, and the hospital got a phone call demanding to know why they had not evacuated in spite of being bombed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RodericDay/status/1714647551155044395?t=mJhsvmVHpWZTgGWBYzcT-w&s=19

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

Aljazeera is reporting that a Hamas source said that the demon Lich King Biden tried to offer Egypt a complete write-off of all their debts in exchange for accepting the palestinians who would be ethnically cleansed from Gaza.

link to report:-

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%B9%D9%84%D9%89

well that's the sort of thing that is, just, you know, one hell of a....thing.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

wtf is wrong with libs, this woman is a high profile journalist here

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

We have intelligence that the Despicable Brown Men have shot rockets into a playground.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

trucutru posted:

So a fragment of a Islamic Jihad rocket hit a giant oxygen tank (or weapons cache) at the hospital's parking lot and this created that huge fireball. And this happened at the hospital that, coincidentally, Israel warned it would bomb. Did I get that right?

you forgot israel admits it was conducting strikes "in that area" at the time. but with "different weapons". but yeah youre all caught up on what youre expected to believe to be an accepted member of society tomorrow

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Al-Saqr posted:

Aljazeera is reporting that a Hamas source said that the demon Lich King Biden tried to offer Egypt a complete write-off of all their debts in exchange for accepting the palestinians who would be ethnically cleansed from Gaza.

link to report:-

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%B9%D9%84%D9%89

I hate the world man

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

bellend-cat

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

trucutru posted:

somewhat, you missed that they've bombed it before :)

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
Some of you seem to be suffering from the "is - ought" problem. FF explaining exactly how Israel is lying about the bombing isn't the same as him trying to prove they are lying. Discussing the details of how Israeli propaganda works isn't the same as trying to prove it's propaganda. Everyone here knows Israel bombed the hospital and that they also have no intention of actually letting aid thru. We might as well examine the details of how the horrible machine works because there isn't really much else to do.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

what the gently caress does OSINT even stand for? Obvious Scam for Idiotic Nato Twitter? Is it like that dumb loving Geolocated twitter that just types "GEOLOCATED: OBVIOUS PROPEGANDA" to make it look more legit to dummies? because I'm a loving dumbass and I gotta say they need to do some market research because it's just not working

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its so cool that biden is only saying weasel phrases like "caused by the other team" and "israel is not responsible for" and no one is asking him to clarify if that means there was no idf strike, or if they just arent morally culpable

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

TeenageArchipelago posted:

what the gently caress does OSINT even stand for? Obvious Scam for Idiotic Nato Twitter?

Open Source Intelligence

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
notice the date

https://twitter.com/LivingDadJoke/status/1712778970045862377

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

The reporter questions Israeli credibility and specifically brings up the instance where Israel claimed the death of Shireen Abu-Akleh was at the hands of Palestinians to only to admit it wasn't later after a significance lapse of time, that it was Israel all along.

The Israeli spokesman said he appreciated the need for credibility and how past IDF storytelling undermined that so, given the importance of credibility here they took the time - and he says FIVE hours - to investigate the hospitable bombing to reach a thorough conclusion.

Edit: The spokesman says in the past Israel was 'too fast' with their conclusions but five hours here is not that apparently.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

mdemone posted:

Open Source Intelligence

its replacing your brain with tux racer except tux racer is plunging down a cia agents grundle

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

TeenageArchipelago posted:

what the gently caress does OSINT even stand for? Obvious Scam for Idiotic Nato Twitter? Is it like that dumb loving Geolocated twitter that just types "GEOLOCATED: OBVIOUS PROPEGANDA" to make it look more legit to dummies? because I'm a loving dumbass and I gotta say they need to do some market research because it's just not working

the intention is probably to have some acronym that sounds like a government organization to fool reddit dopes on social media

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Afaict PIJ isn't active and hasn't been for years

They're known to be Iranian backed though so I wouldn't be surprised if Israel is dusting them off to justify going after Iran

Palestinian Islamic Jihad is real, and strong, and my friend

they fought a whole battle with the IOF last year which Hamas got criticised for sitting out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Gaza%E2%80%93Israel_clashes

They are part of the joint operations room that has managed al-aqsa flood and past battles where the factions were united

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Atrocious Joe posted:

Palestinian Islamic Jihad is real, and strong, and my friend

they fought a whole battle with the IOF last year which Hamas got criticised for sitting out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Gaza%E2%80%93Israel_clashes

They are part of the joint operations room that has managed al-aqsa flood and past battles where the factions were united

I stand corrected, ty for this information

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i mean, it's a good grift to make six figures doing the same forum posts you used to do but with more drawing red lines on google earth screenshots

all you have to do is continually excuse the war crimes of empire

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

nerd anarchist treaty organization

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1714646537555337529?t=1BxQUAlJ3_bVKge9wq4__A&s=19

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

french MP Valerie Boui or something is making GBS threads her pants and demanding that they take away the citizenship of one of frances best footballers, Karim Benzima, for supporting Gaza on twitter

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1714667117675511808?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Valérie Boyer is demanding they take Benzema's Ballon d'Or and citizenship because France's genocide-enabling minister of the interior, Gérald Darmanin (same guy who banned pro-Palestinian protests), said he has "evidence" that links Benzema to the Muslim Brotherhood. They're trying to scare prominent sports/media celebrities from speaking out.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

harden your heart putin

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

How long before Channel 4 walks this back, or gets investigated for antisemitism

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

I loving knew those rockets were angled in the completely wrong direction to hit the hospital

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

yup. there it is.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

is this at the right time? it looks I thought the explosion was reported to have happened at 20 minutes after the hour.. this is looking more like the events in the video that the IDF released and then retracted that was determined to have taken place 40 minutes after the bombing

**I could have that precisely backwards, just throwing it out there and hopefully someone can clarify for me

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Fell Mood posted:

Some of you seem to be suffering from the "is - ought" problem. FF explaining exactly how Israel is lying about the bombing isn't the same as him trying to prove they are lying. Discussing the details of how Israeli propaganda works isn't the same as trying to prove it's propaganda. Everyone here knows Israel bombed the hospital and that they also have no intention of actually letting aid thru. We might as well examine the details of how the horrible machine works because there isn't really much else to do.

We are all suffering from that problem, because Israel ought to be (redacted).

Also, ty, exactly.

It still kills me that they had tiktokers come in to film their new bombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat I wish cum town was still around to riff on this