Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Come find out next Tuesday

Why does every part of him look like it was compiled together from different photos?

Also, how does Jade Cargill just walking around backstage hanging out with Adam Pearce et. al. make her over? It's loving stupid. Put her in the ring, have the commentators talk about how she's made a name for herself elsewhere and she's now in the WWE as a free agent, and have her batter someone who is a reliable hand that can take a loss while the commentators freak out. It's not rocket science, Jesus Christ.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Using the Halloween Havoc name and not even advertising a monster truck match or someone getting thrown off a roof smh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

u get it. u see through the bullshit

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
He bleached his dark blonde hair to peroxide levels or Ziggler color as I always called it.

And then darkened his chin strap because... :shrug:

Whoever told him it looked good, I gotta applaud them for the hilarity :golfclap:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

the sex ghost posted:

Using the Halloween Havoc name and not even advertising a monster truck match or someone getting thrown off a roof smh

If there aren’t giant inflatables on the entrance then it’s not a real Halloween Havoc

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
beepie looks like a guy who shows up to a costume party and nobody can figure out who he's supposed to be and so he's really bummed because he thought everyone would know who it was

also he's debuting at halloween havoc lol

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

If there aren’t giant inflatables on the entrance then it’s not a real Halloween Havoc

This!!!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

The only pool toys they have left is the Miz’s awesome sign he used at Wrestlemania one time so that’s all you get.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

edogawa rando posted:

Put her in the ring,

You're talking about WWE

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

edogawa rando posted:

Why does every part of him look like it was compiled together from different photos?

Also, how does Jade Cargill just walking around backstage hanging out with Adam Pearce et. al. make her over? It's loving stupid. Put her in the ring, have the commentators talk about how she's made a name for herself elsewhere and she's now in the WWE as a free agent, and have her batter someone who is a reliable hand that can take a loss while the commentators freak out. It's not rocket science, Jesus Christ.

The goal of Jade isn’t to get her over, it’s to get WWE over.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The goal of Jade isn’t to get her over, it’s to get WWE over.

Yeah also this

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

CopywrightMMXI posted:

The goal of Jade isn’t to get her over, it’s to get HHH over.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Le X is King

He's a Musk stan.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Codependent Poster posted:

Le X is King

He's a Musk stan.

Definitely has a musk, bc he stinks

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Lex is King, miss him miss him

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'm Lexis King, and I move more certified pre-owned luxury sedans than any other dealer in the Southeast

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

always liked that pillman shirt with all the scary boners on it. i'm glad he still had it and that it fits

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

always liked that pillman shirt with all the scary boners on it. i'm glad he still had it and that it fits

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't actually have a problem with the rest of his presentation but that chinstrap looks so bad it hurts me to look at and I wonder how it doesn't hurt him to have it on his face.
I mean he dresses like an edgy doof. It's wrestling. It happens.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

I don't actually have a problem with the rest of his presentation but that chinstrap looks so bad it hurts me to look at and I wonder how it doesn't hurt him to have it on his face.
I mean he dresses like an edgy doof. It's wrestling. It happens.

that picture is also covering up his shoepolish hairline which is worse than the chinstrap imo lol

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The hairline was absolutely the worst part to me

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It's an homage to Woody's beard in the late nineties.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"Somebodies poisoned the jobber fed!"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

also his name was buzz lightyear

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

his chin makes it look like he's been huffing spray paint

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

that picture is also covering up his shoepolish hairline which is worse than the chinstrap imo lol

That’s his real hairline, Wardlow made him shave it off

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Haunted House convention advertising their keynote speaker who is a big player in the industry

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
It's going to be funny watching the unwarranted hype die once it's apparent Beepie still sucks in the ring.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

Haunted House convention advertising their keynote speaker who is a big player in the industry

His gimmick SHOULD be that he’s a guy who makes haunted houses

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

He's going to wrestle like a budget Kenny Omega because that's what he was doing on Elevation before he left and the drones are going to eat it up like when Mandy Rose was NXT Women's Champion and did a v-trigger.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they shoulda run this against dynamite

It just needs a little something extra...

There you go!

edogawa rando posted:

No, you see, she is rubbing shoulders with all these potential opponents, like when Chris Jericho spilled coffee on Kane backstage! She is also making sure to say "Hi, I'm available now!" to all the guys in charge like a total badass!

Grendels Dad fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 19, 2023

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

World Princess posted:

It's going to be funny watching the unwarranted hype die once it's apparent Beepie still sucks in the ring.

When he botches and immediately repeats a spot they’ll speculate that he’s a loose cannon for going off script.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

genuinely do not believe wwe would have signed beepie if they knew the dreaded IWC had committed to calling him 'beepie'

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Luger Bros

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Joey McChrist posted:

"Somebodies poisoned the jobber fed!"

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
The point of Jade showing up on every single show is so they can be like "LOOK, she chose US over AEW!" and secondarily to wait as long as physically possible before they have to make her actually wrestle.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

giving an 'I hate my dad' promo while looking like that was definitely a choice combination for a 30 year old man

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gamecube saved Beepie’s life. If you guys knew the lore you’d be behind him
because you probably think Gamecube was a good system!

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Halloween havoc. Night 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Eat My Fuc posted:

Gamecube saved Beepie’s life. If you guys knew the lore you’d be behind him
because you probably think Gamecube was a good system!

Definitely better than the N64