Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

there are no ultra elite mega soldiers. 🤡🤡 all the way down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

Bubble Bobby posted:

I made the mistake of checking Reddit and Jesus loving Christ. r/world news is literally just comment after comment of fascist propaganda

I wonder if they gave ghislane a new account now that she’s back in custody

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Woke Mind Virus posted:

trump voice: i'm gonna post

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Noise Complaint posted:

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1714703569742422201?s=20

Another strike, near Al-Quds hospital, looks and sounds exactly like the hospital strike yesterday.

now, now, we need a thorough investigation to know exactly who or what was in that building before assigning any blame or calling it a 'war crime'.

uno.mannschaft
Dec 23, 2006

the bitcoin of weed posted:

dnd hasbara posting and mainstream media + politician gaslighting is actually making me feel insane. don't subject yourselves to this loving nonsense everyone.

There is good pushback to the dnd insanity though, come and join!

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
just got off a flight has Israel committed any new war crimes in the last two hours?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pobrecito posted:

just got off a flight has Israel committed any new war crimes in the last two hours?

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1714703569742422201

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

uno.mannschaft posted:

no

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mags posted:

we have lost reddit…

There is always fark.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

uno.mannschaft posted:

you cant bribe me to post in there ever again

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

:lol: are you loving nuts tillerson and pompeo would've capitulated immediately

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1714649510662509049?t=ZfDOwBhACTlSyRNqhFVMJg&s=19

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
dti?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

im so loving tired of having a bunch of ghouls come up with the most wild and obvious bullshit in response to the hospital attack and all the "sensible" types and every western journalist going "well we just have to hear them out, them's the rules"

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

idf watching Black hawk down: why didn't they just bomb the two captured soldiers ?

idf watching behind enemy lines: why didnt they just bomb the pilot?

idf watching saving Private Ryan: why didn't they just bomb the mother?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

:hmmyes:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sorry, DTI is permabanned.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

dti
dta

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

I can handle this fairly well, but what’s harder is seeing people I’m close to just mold their opinions in real time based on the latest MSNBC line. I point out what they are doing and they lack the self awareness to see. And then I’m the conspiracy theorist who believes “terrorist disinformation”

post online and then don't pollute your real life relationships with irreconcilable opinions about politics or which Superman movie was the best

also if you think your friends hold really odious hateful opinions and are intractable about it, it's their problem and not yours and if hanging around people like that feels insufferable it's b/c it is OP

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

idf watching Black hawk down: why didn't they just bomb the two captured soldiers ?

idf watching behind enemy lines: why didnt they just bomb the pilot?

idf watching saving Private Ryan: why didn't they just bomb the mother?

lol

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Bubble Bobby posted:

I made the mistake of checking Reddit and Jesus loving Christ. r/world news is literally just comment after comment of fascist propaganda

thats like an entirely political astroturfing subreddit of chatgpt talking to itself. most of reddit is just bot ops posting epic brandon memes and astroturf mods and msnbc libs nodding along, but that one in particular is hilarious because of how thin the attempt at making MinnesotaModerate234823572859 even pretend to be a human is

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
dti

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Thankee

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
The bombing of the hospital yesterday was bad, unlike the bombings of the hospitals today, which are good

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i missed this from earlier, drat what a claim

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1714583096732061773

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
so what’s going on with the charred cars photo? is it a different location/time? is it because the bomb detonated midair?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

shut up old man!!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

has the White House made the dril tweet in the meantime?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Does Israel do these sorts of things because they're just really stupid, or?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Breakfast All Day posted:

thats like an entirely political astroturfing subreddit of chatgpt talking to itself. most of social media is just bot ops posting epic brandon memes and astroturf mods and msnbc libs nodding along, but that one in particular is hilarious because of how thin the attempt at making MinnesotaModerate234823572859 even pretend to be a human is

Ftfy

Iverron
May 13, 2012

can someone get Joe some glasses come on

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Breakfast All Day posted:

thats like an entirely political astroturfing subreddit of chatgpt talking to itself. most of reddit is just bot ops posting epic brandon memes and astroturf mods and msnbc libs nodding along, but that one in particular is hilarious because of how thin the attempt at making MinnesotaModerate234823572859 even pretend to be a human is

There's a small sub related to one aspect of my job, and the discussion went from the occasional question from someone seeking help to non-stop spam by obvious bots asking the dumbest, most easily googled questions I assume to fake engagement numbers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/shashj/status/1714713807384162399?s=20

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Ape Fist posted:

When your dad can beat up everyone else's dad you get a feeling of invulnerability.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

ngl it was kinda hilarious how they had that weird cut in reaction shot of ben noding along.

Somebody should edit in kermit

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Ape Fist posted:

they want to level and settle the Gaza strip over the mass graves of the Palestinian people. they want to genocide 2 million people and build a seaside resort with a great rave scene.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
it's looking more and more like anyone in the IDF chain of command who knew anything about Gaza got killed or captured day one

this is purely incoherent vengeful flailing from them. insane to watch