Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hatebag posted:

could it have been a mistake to allow a malignant foreign government to bribe everyone in the elected federal government?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Look, I'm just saying that just because the IDF is currently bombing hospitals in Gaza in order to kill Palestiam people that doesn't mean that they did bomb that specific hospital in Gaza, killing Palestinian people.

There is not enough proof to completely disregard that it wasn't a Hamas beyblade hitting a propane tank or something.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I know we say osama won a lot, but lmao that there is a nonzero chance of anti American and anti Israeli revolutions sweeping the Middle East currently

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the rich *are* the US government. the bribes are a necessary form of capital circulation to reproduce this basic fact

i agree that the government is a façade that exists to provide an illusion of consent and representation. i also think it's funny that they all take bribes from a different insane nazi country

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

they actually don't

half the population of Israel is from New York

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I know we say osama won a lot, but lmao that there is a nonzero chance of anti American and anti Israeli revolutions sweeping the Middle East currently

inshallah

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

Literally because it seems that those guys were all killed or wounded in Hamas’ raid. (lol)

The Airforce and Navy Tier One teams, the Joint Tier One Team (Multidimensional Unit), the Plainclothes Mossad/Army team, a bunch of various Army commando units, all fill the released casualty lists.

They really seem to have shown their hand with that listing of the martyr's thing. They got completely rinsed fighting with Hamas and it's clear the IDF is deathly afraid to fight and the brass doesn't trust the quality of the army for poo poo. They really are stalling for time until daddy america can step in.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Redditors can watch a guy with a sling get lit up by automatic gunfire and still side with "Israel". If small rocks from a sling are deadly to highly trained heavily armed soldiers why are the IDF using guns at all? Why not pound Gaza with catapults if rocks are so much better of a weapon? Do people have brains anymore or do they scoop em out for special occasions?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
New episode of the Hedges report dropped 2 hrs ago and his guest is Norman Finkelstein, I think everybody should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aemeCbRTk

Hryme
Nov 4, 2009

i am harry posted:

I woke up this morning and watched this video of a little boy crying

https://www.tiktok.com/@ashgee729/video/7291177410165247264

I reject the universe, I reject everything.

That is awful. That poor kid. He looks so scared.

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

GoLambo posted:

They really seem to have shown their hand with that listing of the martyr's thing. They got completely rinsed fighting with Hamas and it's clear the IDF is deathly afraid to fight and the brass doesn't trust the quality of the army for poo poo. They really are stalling for time until daddy america can step in.

Israel will keep on killing refugees and bombing hospitals until people start fighting back and they know the U.S. will step in to protect them

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Noise Complaint posted:

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1714703569742422201?s=20

Another strike, near Al-Quds hospital, looks and sounds exactly like the hospital strike yesterday.

Holy gently caress it really does.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

reuters is reporting that in a few hours the idf will release proof that an israeli jdam was unwittingly pulled into the hospital by a supercharged Islamic Jihad MRI Machine

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

may allah awaken the people and see the evildoings of israel and the united states

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

They should have said a paraglider dropped a Russian KAB 1500

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Noise Complaint posted:

Another strike, near Al-Quds hospital, looks and sounds exactly like the hospital strike yesterday.

Holy loving poo poo that is violent. gently caress this poo poo man!

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

Looks like another coup to me, better arrest them all

Edit: hosed up the quote

das hipster has issued a correction as of 21:23 on Oct 18, 2023

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

stop bombing yourself stop bombing yourself

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
he can't miss lol

https://twitter.com/gayest_tone/status/1714486996733755681

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
Also the r/worldnews astroturfing is like, just the laziest I've ever seen. Just seas of regurgitated posts often in the same thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I have a vague memory of the media trying to paint Al Jazeera as "bad" back in the GWOT era, so I wouldn't be surprised.

al jazeera arabic in the early days was wacky as hell but iirc mildly better than mainstream news

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

and there it is

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Hammerstein posted:

New episode of the Hedges report dropped 2 hrs ago and his guest is Norman Finkelstein, I think everybody should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0aemeCbRTk

I wanted to post this, watch it noobs

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1714670206230888496

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714706863349027317

I doubt they'd blow up the governing coalition over foreign affairs, but it's at least a little heartening to see small cracks in european politics. God willing this trickle will become a storm

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

there are only like 4 people on this planet who understand the deep and nourishing joy that i hold in my heart for the time her husband tweeted about how gross her attackers were and he quote RT'd the mccain head photoshop

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
luckily we had many make believe experts yesterday dancing every direction despite hearing the jdam lmfao

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Noise Complaint posted:

imagine being there. imagine being some random person, never doing wrong in your life outside of the misfortune of being in gaza, living in your city and watching this poo poo happen. you can't leave, you can only watch as the violence continues until either israel decides they've had enough or you're the next body they'll never find. gently caress this man :smith:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

moths posted:

I prefer to think of it as Israel affirming that all life matters, but then I'm a "Glass is 1/45th full" person.

I support “Zionist lives matter”

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

quiggy posted:

imagine being there. imagine being some random person, never doing wrong in your life outside of the misfortune of being in gaza, living in your city and watching this poo poo happen. you can't leave, you can only watch as the violence continues until either israel decides they've had enough or you're the next body they'll never find. gently caress this man :smith:

ok but you could also just leave. hit da bricks as they say

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

if opec does a full embargo against the west right now they could probably collapse most of the western economies lol

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quiggy posted:

https://x.com/getFANDOM/status/1240513541829849088?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

this dude is literally a christian from texas

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I hope all the very fine posters of D&D go to Palestine to do humanitarian work and wear clearly labeled uniforms to mark them as aid workers protected by the laws of war

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

das hipster posted:

Looks like another coup to me, better arrest them all

Edit: hosed up the quote

thats literally what is gonna happen to them lol, prison sentences for them all

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

watch putin start a loving war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Hey guys, remember when people turned out in the thousands to protest the Iraq war and it effected nothing and we killed a million people?

I just thought of that today for no reason whatsoever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)