Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Smythe posted:

glad the biggest idiots in the world sheepdogged the nation into voting for this dickless r worded president w/out a single moral fiber in his entire being. it is in fact not better to vote blue no matter who. absolutely predictable that the worst mother fuckers on earth would go whole hog settler colonial evil mode with this feckless soulless clockwork contraption of international capital at the resolute desk. awful people around.

reminder that a president with conviction can do things, can countermand the entire nation, "rule of law", and the constitution itself. abraham lincoln literally used the navy to seize separatist boats and suspended habeas corpus to united states citizens lol. if joe brandon had an ounce of courage, dignity, or the vaguest conception of the good and the just he could end the occupation and genocide at any moment. any sitting president could. the fact that israel has existed for so long as our vassal state is evidence of our intractable corruption. i dont give a poo poo about the israeli state or people, it is merely a shadow cast by the united states to perform our dark deeds abroad. death to america and free palestine.

a lot of the internal politcal stuff on the union side during the civil war pretty bonkers

like this one republican governor had a democratic state legislature that he didn't want to get approval from so he just took loans from private banks to keep the government running rather than go to the legislature for funds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

poo poo, Felix was right

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Have another stroke you neandertal gently caress.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

golbal intifada
what a wonderful phrase

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the entire structure of the party system and elections in america is a series of sieves and filters to exclude anyone with principles from ever being near the levers of power.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al! posted:

welp because of j6 theyre going to get sedition charges with terrorism enhamcents

The fallout continues!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

regret ever wasting energy worrying about the russia ukraine conflict but it is what it is and i was fuckin fooled

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Willa Rogers posted:

every time I see one of these ABC "what to say" cheat sheets I think about some piece I read in the 1990s that said to improve your social skills pretend to be empathetic & care about people.

or, alternatively, you could just be empathetic & care about people.

I've posted about it, but a long time ago when I was still trooping, I had what I thought was a life changing experience with a less senile Biden, but first of all lol, and 2nd of all, some staffer must have written "If they say, 'it's an honour to meet you sir', let them begin to release the handshake and turn away, then pull them back and reply 'No, son. It's an honour to meet you'."

lol at least Theresa May was true to herself - stiff and awkward as gently caress.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Houthis have entered the big game chat. Curious how they would even get to Palestine and Lebanon

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714749912691138711

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yeah I've read enough hosed up German fairy tales to not be that surprised to see an ogre lusting for child death

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Death By The Blues posted:

Houthis have entered the big game chat. Curious how they would even get to Palestine and Lebanon

previously they requested to travel overland through saudi arabia. but I'm guessing that's not going to work out

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol @ this dumb piece of poo poo go wave a shotgun at some more black people you fuckin loser

but he wears a hoodie so he's actually epic bacon

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
the fash banning dissent from genocide

https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1714707750645604667

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hatebag posted:

previously they requested to travel overland through saudi arabia. but I'm guessing that's not going to work out

That could actually be kinda funny if they just got to Mecca, took it, and never left

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

quiggy posted:

mods change thread title to [P v I] GOLBAL INTIFADA

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

hearing reports he might be approaching Third Hitler tbh. ill keep you posted

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

the entire structure of the party system and elections in america is a series of sieves and filters to exclude anyone with principles from ever being near the levers of power.

my friend is a reservist with good looks and the GI bill success story (he's like a vp at some electrical installation outfit), and a berniecrat, he tried to run for a state rep seat in his home district and the first thing the local party apparatus tells you to do is raise a stupid amount of money and call them back, from there it was just fuckery after fuckery, he eventually got bounced from the primary because an established dude just nuked him with a bunch of legal challenges to his petition signatures to get on the ballot and it'd have cost an insane amount of money to even try and stay in, like tens of thousands of dollars you have to start putting out

you can't even get on a poo poo burg city council unless you're willing to bodily wrestle the barest whiff of power from a home owner and petty landlord with an LLC and a lawyer on retainer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Typo posted:

a lot of the internal politcal stuff on the union side during the civil war pretty bonkers

like this one republican governor had a democratic state legislature that he didn't want to get approval from so he just took loans from private banks to keep the government running rather than go to the legislature for funds

the united states can be cool!!

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Noise Complaint posted:

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1714729975159390318?s=46

i like how the global intifada chat group has a support desk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzzg3q1YuUE

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Atrocious Joe posted:

Doctor who was at the hospital that was bombed
https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1714724444843745605

Also the Palestine Red Crescent Society (@PalestineRCS) has videos on twitter of airstrikes very close to Al Quds hospital in the last hour

loving stones on this guy, a beast

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Genicidin' Biden

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fettermen check in to the Al-Ahli hospital next time you're sad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hatebag posted:

yes agree

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Death By The Blues posted:

Probably not with ground forces, but they may try something across the Red Sea with drones, they couldn't do it from their territory (it is a 2000km or so).

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
I'm hearing disturbing reports that John Fetterman is considering heading to Gaza to "Grind their bones to make his bread"

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Smythe posted:

glad the biggest idiots in the world sheepdogged the nation into voting for this dickless r worded president w/out a single moral fiber in his entire being. it is in fact not better to vote blue no matter who. absolutely predictable that the worst mother fuckers on earth would go whole hog settler colonial evil mode with this feckless soulless clockwork contraption of international capital at the resolute desk. awful people around.

reminder that a president with conviction can do things, can countermand the entire nation, "rule of law", and the constitution itself. abraham lincoln literally used the navy to seize separatist boats and suspended habeas corpus to united states citizens lol. if joe brandon had an ounce of courage, dignity, or the vaguest conception of the good and the just he could end the occupation and genocide at any moment. any sitting president could. the fact that israel has existed for so long as our vassal state is evidence of our intractable corruption. i dont give a poo poo about the israeli state or people, it is merely a shadow cast by the united states to perform our dark deeds abroad. death to america and free palestine.

:hai:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gently caress u fettermen shrek lookin rear end mfer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

smarxist posted:

my friend is a reservist with good looks and the GI bill success story (he's like a vp at some electrical installation outfit), and a berniecrat, he tried to run for a state rep seat in his home district and the first thing the local party apparatus tells you to do is raise a stupid amount of money and call them back, from there it was just fuckery after fuckery, he eventually got bounced from the primary because an established dude just nuked him with a bunch of legal challenges to his petition signatures to get on the ballot and it'd have cost an insane amount of money to even try and stay in, like tens of thousands of dollars you have to start putting out

you can't even get on a poo poo burg city council unless you're willing to bodily wrestle the barest whiff of power from a home owner and petty landlord with an LLC and a lawyer on retainer

yep, it all selects for charming rich connected psychopaths so even if an actual human got elected through some sort of goofball comedy scheme they'd just be one drop in an ocean of maniacs

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hitler 2: The Secret of the Jews

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Love to live in a country that arrests and jails 300 Jews for protesting a Holocaust

We did it Joe! Haa haa haa haaha

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Luceid posted:

hearing reports he might be approaching Third Hitler tbh. ill keep you posted

ty!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
sad what they’ve done to the children of Goliath, making them servile, weak

they were warriors once

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/WHOoPt/status/1714713833359466702

retweeted by the main official WHO account

webcams for christ has issued a correction as of 22:26 on Oct 18, 2023

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joe Biden is literally rounding up Jews. Hmmm, could we be the bad guys here???

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This is a real mask off moment for a lot of people

This American comes from a Syrian opposition family, and was able to use that background to build clout by agitating online against Assad during the civil war. Now they have a position at the American Enterprise Institute.

Hamas actually supported the rebellion against the Syrian government, and only re-established relations with the Syrian government last year. Syria's support for the Palestinian resistance is critical right now. Calling for US bombing of your own country is always evil, but doing it now is especially despicable.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Noise Complaint posted:

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1714729975159390318?s=46

i like how the global intifada chat group has a support desk

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Biden admin is insanely stupid to allow this to leak if Joe really did give a go ahead for ethnic cleansing

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1714747143326711993?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Nichael posted:

Joe Biden is literally rounding up Jews. Hmmm, could we be the bad guys here???

Sounds like Biden is the real Hitler 2