Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

i take no joy in reporting this but by allah its true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1714724239943565421

This is probably the brain damage talking, right?

hes always been dogshit about i/p

Morbus
May 18, 2004

your tax dollars at work

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

mcmagic posted:

no, pretty sure this was a known thing about him prior to him even getting into office in the first place. He's always been like that.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

mcmagic posted:

Even before the stroke there was a strong possibility that this motherfucker was the missing link.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What would Dr oz do right now

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

The IDF can only strike back at heroic symbols of the enemy because they're still too afraid of Hamas and Hezbullah to do anything. It doesn't matter how many blessings Obiden gave, it's not going to make the jack booted IOF thugs any less scared.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Scarabrae posted:

Also I got to say that I had thought even though I personally can’t stop any of this from happening I couldn’t shy away from it, at the very least as a human being I need to be a witness to these crimes.

My mental health is suffering and even admitting that feels like a slap in the face of people forcing themselves to drink sea water.

DTI

I mean, I understand the self-flagellation, definitely feel some of that dwelling in me as well, but it's not going to actually help these people, and not every atrocity witnessed will bring these people back. Absolutely keep broadly abreast of topics, but don't go out of your way to gently caress yourself up. I saw a gory video early in the war with a guy and his deceased son, and it gave me enough psychic damage where I had to say, "Okay, don't do that to yourself." Knowing the subjugation is wrong and doing what you materially can to help is all that realistically can be asked of us.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

60 pages. I don't remember threads moving that fast even during the bush years when the forum was alive and straight.

so what happened? did israel bomb another hospital or set up a child rape camp or are there 1200 posts about what a demented monster biden is?

also the front page should be brought back and it should be a message of solidarity with palestine

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Amy Schumer seemed pretty pro-bloody genocide, I dunno. Sadly, it's becoming obvious it was for the Vox-addicts who love to Awkshwually anything in favor of establishment narrative views, so giving them a counternarrative to gravitate around and chant that any divergence is conspiracy theory appears to be working. Also think that's RFK Jr's whole point of existing too, unwitting as he is.

It's not just the Vox addicts. Normie liberals everywhere will just see the news say "looks like it was Hamas" and go "those loving terrorists, are there no depths to which they won't sink"

I won't be surprised if my Facebook post on the topic gets some reply from my Jewish relatives deboonking (I always say this like Liz from TrueAnon now) Israel doing the bombing (but I won't find out because I won't check my Facebook again for another year or two, at least unless someone brings it up in person).

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Al! posted:

personally i think philly should simply be drafted, then nuked

Hey now, Fettlife is from Pittsburgh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Starsfan posted:

no, pretty sure this was a known thing about him prior to him even getting into office in the first place. He's always been like that.

I know I was joking. He loving sucks.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

*quake 3 voice * excellent

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The one correction I would make to Majorian's post is that the Palestinian wedding song would still own even if Zelensky hadn't said anything about Israel (because you don't need him to say anything to know that Ukraine is on the same side as the US and Israel).

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what if john fetterman is right and we're actually in the wrong for being against israel for genocide and stuff
what if that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

bibi is the only one who knows what was said in their meeting and he'll just say whatever he wants it to have been

Biden: I said Israel should nuke what!? Well... I guess I did, huh?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

the hospital bombing stuff is going to quietly emerge in a month or two and everyone will have known all along etc etc

it's intensely irritating, but what can you do

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1714745909186031634

Uncle Wemus posted:

he has never tweeted the word Palestine. I checked earlier today

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

Lmao Jordan officially 'not buying it'

Was there a new statement?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Voice of Labor posted:

60 pages. I don't remember threads moving that fast even during the bush years when the forum was alive and straight.

so what happened? did israel bomb another hospital or set up a child rape camp or are there 1200 posts about what a demented monster biden is?

also the front page should be brought back and it should be a message of solidarity with palestine

obama basically thought he had the p/i situation solved: just let israel blockade gaza and starve them out over generations, while broadcasting messages of a kinder, gentler, liberal israel. it just turns out that palestinians arent quite as cucked as americans and broke the seal, now people arent afraid to criticize israel as much because theyre blowing children to bits live on tv

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nothus posted:

Hey now, Fettlife is from Pittsburgh

I always mix up "Fetlife" and "Fextralife" and get confused at a fetish website having Elden Ring boss strats on it.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

this piece of poo poo was running cover for the us the entire time

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Old Bee bee Matisyahu asked me for the nuclear football because it'd make him feel better and aw shucks, it'd be like denying candy to a little kid if I'd said no.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ytlaya posted:

The one correction I would make to Majorian's post is that the Palestinian wedding song would still own even if Zelensky hadn't said anything about Israel (because you don't need him to say anything to know that Ukraine is on the same side as the US and Israel).

It says so much about Ukraine's self-image that as opposed to identifying with Palestine like colonized power Ireland does, they identify with Israel, heavily at that.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

mcmagic posted:

If he's thinking so clearly now maybe now he can put on a loving suit like the rest of us!! :mad:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Best Friends posted:

it’s like with student debt, for profit medicine, or austerity - this is what the dems believe in, and they’re willing to lose elections rather than violate those principles.

Donald trump knows how to play ball, he’d at least try to win Somali voters by promising to nuke Addis Ababa.

https://twitter.com/RedPrecariat/status/1714740534214828170

Wow

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

use the opportunity to have paragliders assassinate the traitor gulen in his pa mansion

Foxrunsecurity
Aug 10, 2008

The Voice of Labor posted:

At least 2, not that we've heard of, and yes. Also joe gave them the go ahead for a ground invasion so that'll be... interesting I suppose.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

It says so much about Ukraine's self-image that as opposed to identifying with Palestine like colonized power Ireland does, they identify with Israel, heavily at that.

every colonized people on the planet can immediately see what's happening in palestine and sympathize with the palestinians, which is how you know ukraine is not part of that group

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

mcmagic posted:

loving hell, I assumed it was a parody account

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Atrocious Joe posted:

?????

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

magiccarpet posted:

Lmao Jordan officially 'not buying it'

??

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/DanFmTo/status/1714753193068933428

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

A Jordanian representative talking to Lester Holt on MSNBC

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sure we're facilitating the genocide of people just like you but have you seen the other guy???

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacemang_spliff posted:

Sure we're facilitating the genocide of people just like you but have you seen the other guy???

aaron is terminally burger brained

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...

mcmagic posted:

I know I was joking. He loving sucks.

I was hoping, despite what my heart said, Biden was a lone, senile voice for peace, his sons death had actually changed him.

But no, he just wanted to end the war the killed his son, he's insanely bloodthirsty.

When he said 15 9/11's, he meant 15 wars of vengeance.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/DrMarkPBarry/status/1714774330650120246

brandon threw fuel on the fire

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714649043203231970

Like I said they’re gonna invade Lebanon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

BillsPhoenix posted:

I was hoping, despite what my heart said, Biden was a lone, senile voice for peace, his sons death had actually changed him.

But no, he just wanted to end the war the killed his son, he's insanely bloodthirsty.

When he said 15 9/11's, he meant 15 wars of vengeance.

i think he's just old and dumb