Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

like most liberals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Stop breathing, Aaron

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol if you don't think Biden's second term is 100% secured and he will die in office

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the trump thread loves that rupar freak

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

I mean, I understand the self-flagellation, definitely feel some of that dwelling in me as well, but it's not going to actually help these people, and not every atrocity witnessed will bring these people back. Absolutely keep broadly abreast of topics, but don't go out of your way to gently caress yourself up. I saw a gory video early in the war with a guy and his deceased son, and it gave me enough psychic damage where I had to say, "Okay, don't do that to yourself." Knowing the subjugation is wrong and doing what you materially can to help is all that realistically can be asked of us.

it’s not a virtue to give yourself mental illness watching horrors you have no control over unfold over an old comedy forum. this isn’t a protest. it’s not a movement. no one in palestine can see you post dti in this thread. for the purpose of the israeli genocide of the palestinians, you are alone here, talking to 100 other people who are also alone. you can learn useful things and keep up with the situation and sharpen your rhetoric here, but it is useless, worse than useless even, if you turn your brain into a soup bowl of learned helplessness in the process.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Pretty shocking to see Aaron endorse Trump like that!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Turdfuzz posted:

i think he's just old and dumb

Biden was whipping votes in the senate for the iraq war vote. this is who he is.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Lol if you don't think Biden's second term is 100% secured and he will die in office

people said this during his first term but that rear end in a top hat just won't die
he's some weirdly immortal sack of poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Biden was whipping votes in the senate for the iraq war vote. this is who he is.

that was ages ago before he went all senile on us
not disagreeing that he sucked dude

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Uncle Wemus posted:

Stop breathing, Aaron

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I no longer have time to keep up with 100 pages of missed posts as this thread moves too fast. All I want to say is that anyone outside the Jewish community has no loving how severe the pro Israeli propaganda is for Jewish people. It is positioned as the only thing standing between Jews and total annihilation.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

George Bush is still alive?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

that was ages ago before he went all senile on us
not disagreeing that he sucked dude

i hate trump and his goals same as anyone else should but it owns that biden did such an objectively worse job at being president than trump

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

jr. is

bush sr. is gone

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
some of those that work forces
are the same that…..

demand an end to apartheid and the liberation of the Palestinian people?

https://twitter.com/emerson_toomey/status/1714775099121783061?s=46

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Honky Mao posted:

George Bush is still alive?

he does paintings and speeches and justifications of iraqi death probably

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I hope Palestine outlives every American president

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I no longer have time to keep up with 100 pages of missed posts as this thread moves too fast. All I want to say is that anyone outside the Jewish community has no loving how severe the pro Israeli propaganda is for Jewish people. It is positioned as the only thing standing between Jews and total annihilation.

As an American jew, those big JVP protests at the capital today really made me feel good. Wish I could've been there.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This may be what Israel was looking for by attacking the hospital. Create something so horrifying that it draws Lebanon, etc. into the conflict. At that point Biden throws in as well, and with direct US military support (as in boots on the ground), Israel has the cover it needs to invade Gaza.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

aaron rupar has been struggling ever since he couldnt just endlessly repost clips of trumps speeches recorded off fox news

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Zodium posted:

it’s not a virtue to give yourself mental illness watching horrors you have no control over unfold over an old comedy forum. this isn’t a protest. it’s not a movement. no one in palestine can see you post dti in this thread. for the purpose of the israeli genocide of the palestinians, you are alone here, talking to 100 other people who are also alone. you can learn useful things and keep up with the situation and sharpen your rhetoric here, but it is useless, worse than useless even, if you turn your brain into a soup bowl of learned helplessness in the process.

:hmmyes:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

$10 gas and Trump's gonna win

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Biden is starting the draft on Thursday

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Joementum posted:

are the same that…..

Statistically speaking there's got to be a non-zero number of Palestinians that are also cops.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

VoicesCanBe posted:

This may be what Israel was looking for by attacking the hospital. Create something so horrifying that it draws Lebanon, etc. into the conflict. At that point Biden throws in as well, and with direct US military support (as in boots on the ground), Israel has the cover it needs to invade Gaza.

I would love to see polling on the support in the US for troops on the ground in gaza or in lebanon.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Zodium posted:

the internet makes you souphead

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

err posted:

Biden is starting the draft on Thursday

I’m pretty sure he feels a draft now

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

even some blue line rear end in a top hat could see the evil poo poo happening to gaza :shrug:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1714781489706017073

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

mcmagic posted:

I would love to see polling on the support in the US for troops on the ground in gaza or in lebanon.

I would too, but I don't need to wait to know the result - it would be absurdly unpopular lol

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Honest Thief posted:

A lot of osint people quoting this guy's video and analysing it as proof for being hamas misfire but the OP concludes it's not lol
https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714370703565205787?s=20

Seems kind of overly complicated to me.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Joementum posted:

Biden admin is insanely stupid to allow this to leak if Joe really did give a go ahead for ethnic cleansing

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1714747143326711993?s=46

lol I got probed for saying that Biden condones genocide and then he goes and condones it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

It says so much about Ukraine's self-image that as opposed to identifying with Palestine like colonized power Ireland does, they identify with Israel, heavily at that.

lol ya

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i hate trump and his goals same as anyone else should but it owns that biden did such an objectively worse job at being president than trump

i love u al but ur wrong bud
he definitely didn't

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

he sucks in so many other ways tho won't deny

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Al! posted:

Let's be honest, Trump wouldn't have gone as hard or as open on the issue of Gaza as Biden has, he just doesn't usually operate like that. He wouldn't have been pro-Hamas but he would have waffled a bit and called them horrible guys and a "terrible" situation and who knows who blew up the hospital etc etc. He actually has some political instincts and wouldn't stick his neck out like Biden. The press would be roasting him for it as well.

At this point, the US is very quickly become radioactive in the Muslim world. Who knows how it ends but Biden if he was just a bit more neutral could have countered a lot of it. Also, Biden is clearly overstretching American resources and banking a lot on those carriers as well.

There is a point where you have to admit that while Trump is a right populist, Biden's foreign policy is actually globally destabilizing. The US is in fact on planet Earth as well and Americans should keep it in mind.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 00:20 on Oct 19, 2023

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

there is no plan. just blind hate and vengeance

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

aaron is terminally burger brained

seeing it more and more

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

am implication of the bomb being air burst (if it was air burst) that I don’t see being discussed: an air burst means they weren’t targeting the building and missed. it would instead mean they were targeting the people (kids, doctors) next to the building.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Joementum posted:

are the same that…..

the median white cop is a racist who believes that Jews (who are loyal to George Soros and Israel) manipulate Black people into rioting with Al Sharpton