Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress off

kill him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Fellatio del Toro posted:

reuters is reporting that in a few hours the idf will release proof that an israeli jdam was unwittingly pulled into the hospital by a supercharged Islamic Jihad MRI Machine

loving finally

So if I could draw everyone's attention here to this b0 spatial gradient field map we can deduce exactly how close the innocent IDF JDAM would need to this Islamic Jihad MRI in order to create a blast. The danger zone would likely start at the 0.5mT line, though I suspect it would need to get closer to the 10mT or 20mT before high probability of being pulled toward isocenter. Of course this assumes Hamas did not alter or otherwise disrupt the magnetic shielding of the magnet.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

be aware that the intent of all these lies is not to convince you but to make you feel insane

yes it feels unsettling and horrifying to be lied to about the massacre of children through so many channels at once

but you must understand how the media works, it is an organ of the capitalist state and it's function is to disseminate messages under the control of the bourgeois

the propagandist sees media messaging as not a tool for semantic understanding of the world but as a delivery system of information weapons which have various effects on target populations

demoralizing and paralyzing dissent is one of these effects

you must understand their words not as honest discourse but as part of an apparatus of creation and delivery of influence and control

this is not just a media apparatus, it is a military, economic, technological, mathematical apparatus

don't look at what they say, look at the material and social forces driving their actions forward

Hey you

You are awesome.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

aside from the content, which is pretty interesting, its really badly written. like bizarre grammar and incomprehensible sentences. really weird.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

no no

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Majorian posted:

Bob Einstein's Corpse 2028:patriot:

Just wait until we have have to choose between Henry Kissinger (somehow) and Dick Cheney in 2032.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

some of those that work forces
are the same that…..

demand an end to apartheid and the liberation of the Palestinian people?

https://twitter.com/emerson_toomey/status/1714775099121783061?s=46

Solid move to confuse people and avoid getting assaulted IMhO.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lpzie posted:

folks, please, don't needlessly speculate on what Trump would do. go to the Trump thread, and ask the experts.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the expert the bbc finally got to go on record saying it "looks like" a palestinian rocket literally wrote an article titled "Giving Ukraine Cluster Munitions is Necessary, Legal and Morally Justified"

he does not work for the onion

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress off

thanks
mine are too if it make u feel any better

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1714792928730579043?s=20

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

they should stop showing pictures of biden

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israel is continuing to strike Lebanon on top of Syria feels like big daddy told them to do whatever

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1714791690475585711?s=20

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Uh oh....gramps is trying to use the phone again. Where's the nurse?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1714793199473144272

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

he looks like a cardassian from star trek

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Owlbear Camus posted:

it sucks that she has to perform like that to keep from getting hate crimed by the braying maniacs who are letting the malign light of genocide through their cracked skulls in from the teevee, but imagining foghorn leghorn saying DTI and DTA does put a smile on my face.

I say I say, death t' israel

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Joementum posted:

some of those that work forces
are the same that…..

demand an end to apartheid and the liberation of the Palestinian people?

https://twitter.com/emerson_toomey/status/1714775099121783061?s=46

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lots of stability in the region

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Isreal is trying to get a response from hezbollah so usa has a "reason" to attack Lebanon and iran.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fetterman is going to be smelling a lot of soiled jorts in those meetings

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

listen, fattah

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Not ya Hitler

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

whos this fatta guy im talkin to "farts"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Trump tried to ban Muslims from the his country, but Joe tried to ban them in their own country.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

More like John Settlerman

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

OSINT accounts are just propaganda operations
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1714685719631814866?s=20
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1714691160625561862?s=20

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

be aware that the intent of all these lies is not to convince you but to make you feel insane

yes it feels unsettling and horrifying to be lied to about the massacre of children through so many channels at once

but you must understand how the media works, it is an organ of the capitalist state and it's function is to disseminate messages under the control of the bourgeois

the propagandist sees media messaging as not a tool for semantic understanding of the world but as a delivery system of information weapons which have various effects on target populations

demoralizing and paralyzing dissent is one of these effects

you must understand their words not as honest discourse but as part of an apparatus of creation and delivery of influence and control

this is not just a media apparatus, it is a military, economic, technological, mathematical apparatus

don't look at what they say, look at the material and social forces driving their actions forward

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

joepinetree posted:

I have absolutely no respect for the sort of experts that end up in the blob. It's generally some idiot kid from an ivy who took like a survey history course in the area they are experts in. Or, if they are someone familiar with the region, its some reactionary child of a rich immigrant. I know someone who is a higher up CIA person for Africa and they don't speak any language besides English. I know a Latin America mid level state department stooge who had never heard of my hometown (6th largest city in Brazil).

Christ I love neoliberalism.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I don’t see how you can square “Israel is necessary for the survival of Jews” with “Israel just suffered the worst single day for Jews since the holocaust”. Surely places where that didn’t happen are safer for Jews.

This is literally the line of discussion I use with my family, that the zionist project of Israel has failed as it has cost tens of thousands of Jewish lives and saved very few.

Death of Innocence
Jan 12, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Hamburgers are good. Hamburger people are good people. Why not hate something like cevapi instead?

Hamburgers are the fat decadence of the imperial core, cevapi are the people’s food of the Balkans. I know which one I choose

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Mr Hootington posted:

Isreal is trying to get a response from hezbollah so usa has a "reason" to attack Lebanon and iran.

Most likely, I still don't think the Israelis are ready for a ground offensive though, not that they don't want to but, it wouldn't be pretty.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

He starting to look like Gary Oldman's character in Hannibal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i heard a sympathetic story on npr, who the hell greenlit that!!!!!! the koch brother is going to fire her personally