Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Cursed conflation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

By popular demand posted:

Salt and pepper shakers.

Great idea for nonlethal rounds: Rocksalt and peppercorns. You can use it to season your food!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Leave it to the Americans to loving unload on their pasta

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Karate Bastard posted:

Leave it to the Americans to loving unload on their pasta

I forgot the thread context for a moment and thought you meant cum just apropos of nothing and I was still like yeah I guess

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

maybeadracula posted:

I forgot the thread context for a moment and thought you meant cum just apropos of nothing and I was still like yeah I guess

A true classic

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

The exact same moment I saw this post, I got sent this (NWS for uncanny valley leakage)

:nws::nws:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
That is ... unappealing

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well it is cut, if you wanted more peeling they can do uncut as well

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

maybeadracula posted:

That is ... unappealing

I pity you.
A man's fleshy leaking tumescense never called out to me so vividly.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I bought that book at a thrift store a few weeks ago. Most of the recipes are very simple and are just "put cum in it" and not particularly interesting.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I remember this was brought up last time this book was mentioned and I think someone had a different book to recommend the amateur semenal gormand. Can't remember anything more I'm afraid.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I bought that book at a thrift store a few weeks ago. Most of the recipes are very simple and are just "put cum in it" and not particularly interesting.

The Cursed Images Thread: Most of the recipes are just "put cum in it"

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

The FB page for the cummy cock cake is a trip. Very first item is a 4th birthday spiderman cake and then BOOM messy handjob cake https://www.facebook.com/SweetWavesCakesAndPastriesCorner/

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Milo and POTUS posted:

Great idea for nonlethal rounds: Rocksalt and peppercorns. You can use it to season your food!

I appreciate this :buddy:

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Nobody Interesting posted:

The FB page for the cummy cock cake is a trip. Very first item is a 4th birthday spiderman cake and then BOOM messy handjob cake https://www.facebook.com/SweetWavesCakesAndPastriesCorner/

And a little further down

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Nothing says celebrating another year of life like a cigarette cake! Happy Birthday Mader!

Edit: Holy poo poo!

Bonus off-center butthole

koshmar fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Oct 18, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wintermutant posted:

Them fuckers were hell in Elden Ring

Lurking right next to the goodies ready to slap the poo poo out of you

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Wintermutant posted:

Gotta trim those nails

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Do they do an arse cake as well?

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Stoatbringer posted:

Do they do an arse cake as well?

Surprisingly not; the closest I could find was this:

I don't know if the pucker makes up for the lack of cheeks towards counting as an arse though

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

By popular demand posted:

Salt and pepper shakers.

I picked them up, 100% un shot shotgun shells

Probably gonna use it to frame me for a murder but whatever

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

All these cakes stifling Patrick Stewart's creative passion for erotic cakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3ityRPQp8

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/V5RiqO5.mp4

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

ACK!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I assume you're supposed to slap the thick end?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Thought this was in reference to a "cooking with cum" FB page and the idea of a 4th birthday Spider-man cake had me VERY upset for a few seconds.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Karate Bastard posted:

text me

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ready your ballsack.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm coming in hot and hypersonic

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

I'd suggest this for a thread title if I wasn't still enjoying contributing to the current one.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

davidspackage posted:

Thought this was in reference to a "cooking with cum" FB page and the idea of a 4th birthday Spider-man cake had me VERY upset for a few seconds.

Spider man-cake is a pro tier forums name.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

:stonk:

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

maybeadracula posted:

that reminds me, i saw a foreign film once where a guy was making spaghetti for his girlfriend and her parents and he got horny so he filled an oven glove with the warm spaghetti and hosed it and came into it then had to hurriedly use the same spaghetti from the glove to finish making the dinner because his girlfriend and her parents had arrived

they ate the spaghetti

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Non Compos Mentis posted:

that reminds me, i saw a foreign film once where a guy was making spaghetti for his girlfriend and her parents and he got horny so he filled an oven glove with the warm spaghetti and hosed it and came into it then had to hurriedly use the same spaghetti from the glove to finish making the dinner because his girlfriend and her parents had arrived

they ate the spaghetti

Wait, everybody doesn't do it like that?

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I use lasagna leaves

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Crosspost from YOSPOS that carries some powerful curse energy:

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

BluPotato posted:

Crosspost from YOSPOS that carries some powerful curse energy:

I assume this is fake, let me... Oh.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/60686/ethics-challenge-featuring-dilbert-and-dogbert

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Non Compos Mentis posted:

they ate the spaghetti

The right way to make carbonara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Dilbert characters are too tall. They should be like, three heads tall max.