Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

SirPablo posted:

Rewatching CYE and Palestinian Chicken episode is up. Larry is clearly anti Zionist.

an entire country full of troops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Turdfuzz posted:

he's been bad forever
what else is new

Yeh.

Sorry I'm depressed because I'm cutting off the zionist part of my close family.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Listen just because we phoned to confirm the previous 2 bombings which injured staff were a warning to evacuate the hospital and told you we were going to do it for real next time, doesn't mean we did it. Even though we claimed we did it right after.

-credible testimony

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

what the, who bought this for the D&D thread?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

well yeah and also vegeta would marry a palestinian obviously

lol

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Hey dude just wanna apologize for the Ukraine thread behaviour, you were right all along, those loving white devils tricked me into being neutral in that conflict and pulled at my heart strings, it's clear to me now that they were lying to me all this time, I am now 100% on your side in this, and genuinely think russia has to defeat the ukranian nazis.

Nice. Hopefully Ukraine having its aid reduced leads to a swifter end and every rotten scumbag in their government and military answers for their crimes (not so confident about this part, but one can hope).

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

smoobles posted:

I am going to solve the Israel Palestine conflict

How much glue do you need?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Homeless Friend posted:

do it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Buddykins posted:

because of goku

Biden told Netanyahu he better hurry up because Hamas is close to assembling all seven dragon balls, after which they will wish back all the fighters who have been learning the kaio ken since 1948

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if one was charitable (and the president wasnt a walking corpse) this could be taken as "do a big flashy raid somewhere, declare victory, and leave" advice

instead team genocide joe probably thinks that if israel pulls off their ethnic cleansing fast enough they can make the arabs cower

Agreed.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SirPablo posted:

Rewatching CYE and Palestinian Chicken episode is up. Larry is clearly anti Zionist.

she was a babe and zankou chicken (what i believe palestinian chicken is based on, since the santa monica location opened around then i think) is divine. get the extra garlic sauce.

its also at the center of a wild ride multiple-homicide tale: https://lamag.com/crimeinla/the-zankou-chicken-murders

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ardennes posted:

It is hard to imagine the US is this extreme, but yeah, it may in fact be that bad.

a country founded on the very intentional and inhumane genocide of like 100+ million people could be extreme and evil?... no really, i can't imagine that

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
hasan piker gets the goods, a million dollars for palestine

https://twitter.com/hasanabiprod/status/1714716075449872589?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfaooooooooooooooo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ProfessorBooty posted:

Yeh.

Sorry I'm depressed because I'm cutting off the zionist part of my close family.

it's depressing times

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

SirPablo posted:

reminded me of this: https://www.indiewire.com/features/general/alan-dershowitz-larry-david-disgusting-1234743903/

quote:

When asked if it was true that Larry David “chewed him out,” Dershowitz said, “He did, yeah. What happened is — it’s interesting because I was having lunch with a very radical lawyer who loves me. I mean, he disagrees with me. We argue all the time, but he is not part of the Chilmark crowd. So I was having lunch with him and then a number of other people were there. Suddenly, Larry David walks in to buy some groceries. I say, ‘Hey. Hi, Larry,’ and he turns away, and he just walks away. I say, ‘Larry, can’t we at least talk?’ He said, ‘No. You’re disgusting.'”

quote:

The lawyer had been such a fan of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” he sent the “Palestinian Chicken” episode to Benjamin Netanyahu in 2011 in hopes that he would invite Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas over to watch it and it would kickstart the peace process.

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Turdfuzz posted:

it's depressing times

Better than angry, in the long run I guess.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

lol i looked at the leper's colony and D&D is gettign ethnically cleansed or something

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1714674639908057119?s=20
Doesn't she have a state to run or something?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hasan piker but everytime he gets a donation he gets redder

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hamas' space program was being developed in the hospital bombed. they planned to send hamas fighters to namek to assemble the namekian dragonballs to summon porunga

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Malala Yousefazi is donating 300,000 dollars to the palestinians and is calling for the end of israeli bombing and occupation

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714753217203159204?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

looks like she managed to not let the white devil tempt her with trinkets and parties, good on her!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol very easy to hear this is larry voice

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Popy posted:

lol i looked at the leper's colony and D&D is gettign ethnically cleansed or something

who is this koos group feller

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

goku in the 15x9/11 chamber

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I dont read d&d. i thought it was a dungeons and dragons political forum

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Popy posted:

no those were just probations, not ethnic cleansing

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ProfessorBooty posted:

Better than angry, in the long run I guess.

anger is a gift

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

fermun posted:

DSA national leadership is supposed to be meeting with AOC tomorrow to discuss how she will vote on sending funds and equipment for the IDF. So we'll see if the new national leadership that took office last month has morals and a backbone and if that matters at all given that AOC could probably get reelected without DSA support in funding/knocking doors.

This Changes Everything

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Turdfuzz posted:

anger is a gift

anger is not a gift

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ah the way of the jedi

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

she's very bad at her job

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Homeless Friend posted:

:eyepop:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Stringent posted:

quote:
The lawyer had been such a fan of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” he sent the “Palestinian Chicken” episode to Benjamin Netanyahu in 2011 in hopes that he would invite Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas over to watch it and it would kickstart the peace process.

lol Dershowitz is so loving stupid

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

anger is not a gift

prove it

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Ytlaya posted:

Nice. Hopefully Ukraine having its aid reduced leads to a swifter end and every rotten scumbag in their government and military answers for their crimes (not so confident about this part, but one can hope).

how much of that equipment we've sold them do you reckon is gonna end up in lebanon/gaza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

god drat imagine spending all evening being a mod in dnd instead of being cool and doing literally anything else with your time