Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wow, seems like a ton of psychotic retards are making trips to israel

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Hatebag posted:

mods are visiting Israel??

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Hatebag posted:

lol sounds like he's embezzling

I mean yeah the most obvious explanation is that desantis doesn’t give a poo poo about Israelis or Palestinians or anyone and is just funneling money to a donor/friend with this conflict as an excuse

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Been true for at least 75 years

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Hatebag posted:

always have been

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

To give some facade of fairness, to show we don’t want outright murder of an entire civilian population, these politicians should visit a safe place in Gaza, like a hospital or a bakery.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

russia and turkey in talks to be 'guarantor states' in the palestine israel conflict i have no idea what the hell they mean by that

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1714897044924457300?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lol Turkey gonna leave NATO in a bit, didn’t we basically give them a shitload of nukes to hold onto for us?

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

To give some facade of fairness, to show we don’t want outright murder of an entire civilian population, these politicians should visit a safe place in Gaza, like a hospital or a bakery.

Oh, I know! They could go to a UN school. Surely there's no place safer in Gaza!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/CNBC/status/1715000064723067153?s=20

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I mean yeah the most obvious explanation is that desantis doesn’t give a poo poo about Israelis or Palestinians or anyone and is just funneling money to a donor/friend with this conflict as an excuse

yeah i just checked and a commercial flight from miami to tel aviv is $1500 round trip so even if a private flight is double the cost that's $12k/person in dubious squishy money
desantis was probably also embezzling money with those immigrant filghts to lib towns because that was a similar deal

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

hahahahaha

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

plunging your country into recession so you can do your genocide. normal country.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Scarabrae posted:

lol Turkey gonna leave NATO in a bit

no theyre not lol

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Al-Saqr posted:

russia and turkey in talks to be 'guarantor states' in the palestine israel conflict i have no idea what the hell they mean by that

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1714897044924457300?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

It kinda sounds like they're proposing a counter alliance to do what the USA purports to do in the I/P conflict

If it happens I assume we will officially start calling the period we are in world war 3

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Palestine should join NATO immediately

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scarabrae posted:

lol Turkey gonna leave NATO in a bit, didn’t we basically give them a shitload of nukes to hold onto for us?

nah they're in it for the gently caress russia vibes. trump is more likely to back out of NATO than turkey is

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Putin making a rekindling with an ancient enemy would very much shake things up

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I knew the $100 billion reminded me of something

Here is Found footage of Biden and Bibi

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJR1H5tf5wE&pp=ygUiYXVzdGluIHBvd2VycyBvbmUgbWlsbGlvbiBkb2xsYXJzIA%3D%3D

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/craigtimes/status/1714331292886520104

Actually I'd rather address this, lmao at this guy just using state funds for all kinds of wild poo poo

How much is Brandon charging for that boat?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Reflexively, Israel and the Biden administration both put out statements starting that they have conclusive evidence that Hamas did it.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

quiggy posted:

just left an upscale dog park/bar where i heard young people saying hamas was "based". based on anti-israeli sentiment, i assume they meant

Actually they were referring to "The Base" aka Hamas' link to Al-Qaeda

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Scarabrae posted:

Israel isn't a NATO member state, so turkey isn't really obligated to support them

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

my bony fealty posted:

plunging your country into recession so you can do your genocide. normal country.

Gotta do blood for the blood god

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Al! posted:

nah they're in it for the gently caress russia vibes. trump is more likely to back out of NATO than turkey is

Maybe the current power structure in Turkey hates Russia and won't back out of NATO, and out of all the despots we support, Erdogan is the most capable. But he has the left and the right singing DTI together right now. So long as this lasts, we better not ask Turkey to do anything for us soon or it might not happen.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

time to see if turkey... is chicken

Death Vomit Wizard
May 8, 2006
Bottom Feeder
Being John Malkovich and it's not even close

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Al Jazeera released an investigation on its twitter account. I can't watch it right now so I won't link it in case it has NSFW material. But would potentially go under "new information" for the hospital strike.

Will have to watch after work

VoicesCanBe has issued a correction as of 14:56 on Oct 19, 2023

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/ABC7/status/1715002998471135685?s=20

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/craigtimes/status/1714331292886520104

Actually I'd rather address this, lmao at this guy just using state funds for all kinds of wild poo poo

I don't know how to politely address the Governors of two US states feeling apparent loyalty to a foreign country - one to the point where she's not present at her father's deathbed.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

my bony fealty posted:

Hard to plunder the wealth of your victims to fund your genocide when they're a bunch of refugees and children you have cooped up in a open air ghetto prison.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

Potentially file this under "new information"

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1714984258358391057

Will have to watch after work

Any reliable news sources reporting the same? The Times or the Guardian

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

I don't know how to politely address the Governors of two US states feeling apparent loyalty to a foreign country - one to the point where she's not present at her father's deathbed.

Let me help, 50 out of 50 governors are like this and also whoever is running DC and Puerto Rico.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

the core is a single nondecomposable system.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Frosted Flake posted:

Maybe she hates her dad, many such cases.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Hatebag posted:

yeah i just checked and a commercial flight from miami to tel aviv is $1500 round trip so even if a private flight is double the cost that's $12k/person in dubious squishy money
desantis was probably also embezzling money with those immigrant filghts to lib towns because that was a similar deal

this is correct. it’s the same with all the performative cruelty stuff like Texas’s razor buoys. there are a few ghouls who are in it for pure bloodgreed (Stephen Miller is the highest profile example) but the rest are just playing along so they can rob the state blind.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

This fucker is asking for 100 Billion for Bombs and 100 Million for Bandages, if he says he accomplished "Aid for Gaza" and no one calls him out on that bullshit I'm going to go loving insane.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

20 trucks once, for 2 million people, that should be enough right

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Rollie Fingers posted:

al-jazeera is a reliable news source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Rollie Fingers posted:

They're all saying this. Hamas is absolved of guilt and the white house issued an apology