Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

SirPablo posted:

Is there anything in Gaza that doesn't have a secret Hamas base under it?

Actual Hamas image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I wish the left actually existed in the US.

Its invisible, much like Israel's nukes, but its there. Somewhere.

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/my__name__was/status/1714991094092415153#m

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

evilmiera posted:

The comparison with Bucha seems apt. Israel is speedrunning the apologetics and misinformation to the point you can't even keep up which, of course, is the point.

The problem with atrocity propaganda specifically is that even examining to see if it’s propaganda is considered monstrous.

Only Finkelstein could write The Holocaust Industry.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

evilmiera posted:

The comparison with Bucha seems apt. Israel is speedrunning the apologetics and misinformation to the point you can't even keep up which, of course, is the point.

stfu

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

You all can dunk on me later if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Israel will actually do a ground invasion. Their infantry is full of useless cowards who wilt the moment that they’re shooting at anything more dangerous than school children, and it will invite Iran/Hezbollah to intervene the moment their backs are turned.

Satanic Joe gave them the green light, but Israel does what it wants. They could USS Liberty that entire fleet and we’d thank them.

They’ll just bomb Gaza until they run out of bombs, level every structure over two stories, declare that they’ve taugh Hams a lesson, and go back to genociding Palestinians the slow way they prefer.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

evilmiera posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

evilmiera posted:

uh huh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dry bones guy must be happy lately

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/djrothkopf/status/1714750753636483431

Posts like this are reminders that we live in different realities. Like what the gently caress is this rear end in a top hat talking about.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

You all can dunk on me later if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Israel will actually do a ground invasion. Their infantry is full of useless cowards who wilt the moment that they’re shooting at anything more dangerous than school children, and it will invite Iran/Hezbollah to intervene the moment their backs are turned.

Satanic Joe gave them the green light, but Israel does what it wants. They could USS Liberty that entire fleet and we’d thank them.

They’ll just bomb Gaza until they run out of bombs, level every structure over two stories, declare that they’ve taugh Hams a lesson, and go back to genociding Palestinians the slow way they prefer.

they’ll still be talking about getting aid trucks in next week

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Bucha was like, Ukraine accused Russia of committing an atrocity there, and then everyone immediately lined up to agree with that view

the Al-Ali hospital is kinda different? Israel bombs a hospital, brags about it, realizes that people consider it an atrocity, immediately shifts to accusing Hamas of doing it, and then everyone eventually lined up to agree with that view (while also continuing to mutate the narrative to further muddy the waters)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

Posts like this are reminders that we live in different realities. Like what the gently caress is this rear end in a top hat talking about.

nothing no-one will remember anything that corpse says

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I think their preferred outcome is everyone really does evacuate "north Gaza" and then they just move settlers in and push the boundary of Gaza a few miles south of Gaza City.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

VoicesCanBe posted:

angrily phoning the cable company on my corded landline phone demanding to know why i cant subscribe to cspan classic to relive the top 10 subcommittee hearings of the 80s

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

apparently this is a stock photo, no pictures of whatever this Gazan cocaine/PCP hulkout drug is

this also reminded me that during one incident (think it was the Russian theater situation) militants were taking, among other things, microdoses of LSD to stay awake, which is actually pretty novel

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

nothing no-one will remember anything that corpse says

-listen fat
-corn pop
- (on genders) at least three

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

Trying to imagine what it must be like to be a guy who hangs on Biden's every word

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Best Friends posted:

-listen fat
-corn pop
- (on genders) at least three

i already forgot the last 2 listen jack and fat might stick though

Sassbot Alpha
Sep 2, 2011
Fallen Rib

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bucha was like, Ukraine accused Russia of committing an atrocity there, and then everyone immediately lined up to agree with that view

the Al-Ali hospital is kinda different? Israel bombs a hospital, brags about it, realizes that people consider it an atrocity, immediately shifts to accusing Hamas of doing it, and then everyone eventually lined up to agree with that view (while also continuing to mutate the narrative to further muddy the waters)

It's a lot more akin to when the Ukrainians killed one of their negotiators, proceeded to brag about putting down a traitor, then had to change course because it was not a great look for them.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Trying to imagine what it must be like to be a guy who hangs on Biden's every word

*Imagine dragons starts playing while a bunch of succ libs run out to do synchronized dance moves for Israel*

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
check your kids candy for hamas drugs this halloween i hear antifa is sneaking it into full size snickers

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The captagon line is probably one more thing theyre trying to tie them to ISIS for since the trade in captagon is one of the ways ISIS and other similar extremist groups get funds.

And Its just theophyline-meth codrug, both of them inducing wakefulness but its a codrug as a way to achieve extended release.
Its not some hulk out bath salts super amoral soldier pills like yore about to hear on facebook in approx 20 minutes.

Rigged Death Trap has issued a correction as of 16:31 on Oct 19, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I legitimately hate Ritchie Torres more than any other american elected.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

"Israel, as a small liberal democracy in need of international support, is sensitive to global opinion in a way that despotic states such as Russia — which deliberately targets civilians in its military operations — are not," Max Boot writes.

"I am not suggesting that anyone should uncritically accept whatever Israel says. But that same skepticism should certainly extend to Hamas, a terrorist organization that is not noted for its devotion to either honesty or human decency."

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1715001057263104003?s=20

From the comments:

"So after all the drama yesterday it turns out the Gaza hospital wasn’t bombed, the parking lot was, and 500 people didn’t die. Oh and the rocket wasn’t from Israel, it was from a failed rocket that Palestinian terrorists shot at Israel. Absolutely insane."

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Say, has anyone looked up Israel's relationship with ISIS? Jw.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Max Bootlick

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

he has some experience with booby traps

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Uncle Wemus posted:

"So after all the drama yesterday it turns out the Gaza hospital wasn’t bombed, the parking lot was, and 500 people didn’t die. Oh and the rocket wasn’t from Israel, it was from a failed rocket that Palestinian terrorists shot at Israel. Absolutely insane."

It was no big deal, but also, it's important that you know Israel didn't do it, even though, again, crucially, it wouldn't have been bad if they did. But they didn't. It was completely overblown. But it also wasn't their fault, it was their enemies'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mcmagic posted:

I legitimately hate Ritchie Torres more than any other american elected.

Personally think whatever machine gets his rear end in that seat every two years can be challenged the way Joe Crowley was, but maybe find a better person who is going to be better than AOC at this point.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DRBoguslaw/status/1715018870820418043?t=pdXobgDpixkDfsuMUwmuwQ&s=19

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/MyHandsRatedE/status/1714769883458601026?s=20
https://twitter.com/MyHandsRatedE/status/1714770343150162264?s=20

Maltloaf
Jul 3, 2018

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I hang onto every word of Biden since it takes fifty attempts to figure out what the gently caress he's on about.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Al-Saqr posted:

aljazeera is a more reliable source than all of western media put together

presently, yes. i do appreciate that they are risking their necks and giving it their all to do right by the memory of Shireen Abu Akleh,

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'll miss treat time but we've had it coming for decades.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nonsense posted:

Personally think whatever machine gets his rear end in that seat every two years can be challenged the way Joe Crowley was, but maybe find a better person who is going to be better than AOC at this point.

it's Hakeem Jeffries and they have smartened up since the Crowley thing where they got caught with their pants down. Jefferies' number 1 priority is to kill primary challenges from the left and he has a TON of AIPAC and DMFI money to help out.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

chairman opec, my people yearn for energy independence

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Breakfast All Day posted:

angrily phoning the cable company on my corded landline phone demanding to know why i cant subscribe to cspan classic to relive the top 10 subcommittee hearings of the 80s

But when "Evil Empire" came out in '83, Reagan really came into his own. Commercially and artistically.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

Guess it's true though. We have one speech where he claimed to have seen the 40 beheaded babies and another one where he said he'd seen evidence Hamas blew up their own hospital. Does anyone remember a Collin Powell speech except the mobile bioweapon lab one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the hamas fighters are all hepped up on nuke. i heard they even took down robocop