Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The editor-in-chief of the Atlantic is Jeffrey Goldberg. He was literally a prison guard in the IOF and was a booster for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

leaked Hamas document:- wow al-saqr has a really awesome warhammer collection and a giant dick!

lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/LMartinezABC/status/1715079778703725006

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

It's incredible, and genuinely inspiring, that even in the shithole west all of the legitimate grassroots expression is on the side of Palestine.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Mind your own loving business, Jesus Christ nobody asked you Carney.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

banger

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Ytlaya posted:

Do we know what's going on with the Hamas fighters who left Gaza? It feels like nothing is mentioned about their current activities.

I think the assumption is that all of them were killed by Israeli security forces over the 2 or 3 days following the initial breakout.

**If any of them were alive and doing anything in Israel I'm sure we'd be getting non stop inundation of news stories about ongoing Hamas terrorism targeting women and children

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm not sure why Piers Morgan would bother having Hasan on there, not because Hasan isn't good (he has excellent takes on Israel as far as I know) but he already got thoroughly owned by the comedian guy. Morgan is a glutton for punishment, I guess.

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Hammerstein posted:

I did some more reading:

Yeshayahu Leibowitz (1903 – 1994), Israeli Orthodox Jewish public intellectual and polymath. He was a professor of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and neurophysiology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, as well as a prolific writer on Jewish thought and western philosophy.

He was also a great prophet:

Chomsky quoted him as follows:

https://jfjfp.com/chomsky-warns-of-the-rise-of-judeo-nazi-tendencies-in-israel/

quoting for reference thanks

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

leaked Hamas training manual titled "blacks rule"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

quiggy posted:

sorry we have no money to keep you alive, we're too busy spending money to kill people on the other side of the planet

"Funding the occupation is the only way we can keep Hamas from murdering every American in their bed, so actually this is universal healthcare."
-Briahna Joy Gray-

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm not sure why Piers Morgan would bother having Hasan on there, not because Hasan isn't good (he has excellent takes on Israel as far as I know) but he already got thoroughly owned by the comedian guy. Morgan is a glutton for punishment, I guess.

he is. He knows getting humiliated gets him more engagement. He genuinely welcomes any and all interaction if it makes him money. His super power is a complete lack of shame, which i guess most rich people have.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

madmatt112 posted:

"Tie me to the ball and fire me at tel-aviv, I'm ready."

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Devon_OnEarth/status/1714992446214422802

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Have you considered that Piers Morgan is incredibly dumb?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

FlapYoJacks posted:

Have you considered that Piers Morgan is incredibly dumb?

The thought had crossed my mind.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cnn is reporting that hamas has resurrected ganon and he is now on his way to tel aviv

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/nxthompson/status/1715055804510842930

We've got another totally real Hamas document leak

carrying around some environmental storytelling documents so I can drop them for the player character to find

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

10 loving billion are you kidding me
while every loving social service is gutted year after year we're just gonna drop 10 billion because some assholes started a genocide they can't even sustain

this loving world this loving country

oops! no Healthcare, only war :)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Onion on fire today

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1715084159721373890?s=20

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Piers is a dipshit and loves controversy to drive views and I wouldnt be surprised if Hasan was the most watched pro-Palestine media in the US at this point.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

leaked Hamas training manual titled "blacks rule"

Look at this Israeli soldier, who had "DTI" carved into his arm backwards

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

"MORE PALESTINIAN SOULS"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

leaked Hamas document:- wow al-saqr has a really awesome warhammer collection and a giant dick!

oh my goodness, the verrit code on this says it's 100% true... the code is DTI-DTA-666

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

they havent missed since 2016

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

for years we have heard about the mighty IDF and it looks like they’ve only got 5+ saves at best and can’t pass battleshock tests

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

for years we have heard about the mighty IDF and it looks like they’ve only got 5+ saves at best and can’t pass battleshock tests

Doesn't matter, they're a horde army.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Nichael posted:

oh my goodness, the verrit code on this says it's 100% true... the code is DTI-DTA-666

The secret Hamas super soldier code is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, DTI

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
IDF? No I am not
DTF? Yes I am

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

new intelligence suggests the hospital explosion was caused by a Hamas militant double jumping from an adjacent roof and butt-stomping the building.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I got all sad and angry the other night and posted in the lovely thread.
Got a 24 hour probe that I wear as a badge of honor.

gently caress Israel
gently caress the IOF

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
a contractor had a heart attack at one of the american bases and died

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Pookah posted:

I got all sad and angry the other night and posted in the lovely thread.
Got a 24 hour probe that I wear as a badge of honor.

gently caress Israel
gently caress the IOF

:blessed:

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1715081834642440454

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Le Point is claiming only 10-50 were killed in the hospital attack

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

it’s weird to think how cooked he has gotten these last few days.

I even remember when he had Kanye during that whole Nazi thing

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Pray for the poor intern whose job is keeping Kanye's phone away from him in these trying times.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nonsense posted:

their source is apparently anonymous french intelligence

lol

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Nonsense posted:

So why did the World Health Organization say it was 471 who were killed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Nonsense posted:

its a pro zionist tabloid. bhl writes for them