Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Spaced God posted:

It's so funny to think about how present day United States would have absolutely carpet bombed revolutionary United States out of existence if it was anyone else. I think that's proof the experiment failed

an elite of protocapitalists and slave owners who want to pay low taxes and exterminate indigenous people? I think the modern US would see partners in freedom.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Everybody been posting Zevon and I’ve not single reference to The Envoy, shame.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/HassanNasrallah/status/1646851729

He hasn’t tweeted since 2009 it’s over

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"we absolutely can fund two wars at the same time" I say as I redirect all my ammunition from one front to another

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

God I hate my senators. Also took her 2 weeks to send a response to my message to her.

She's been trash ever since rahm recruited her to run against a solid lefty for henry hyde's old house seat.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Kazzah posted:

Kratos! it seems that reading the D&D thread is making you dumber and more miserable. Have ye considered just not doin it, brother?

I advocate a nomad's experience, traveling between the subforum seas to truly experience the splendor that is SA.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

She's been trash ever since rahm recruited her to run against a solid lefty for henry hyde's old house seat.

I really wish Rahm would disappear

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Smythe posted:

as a 38 year old graduate assistant, technically employed by a university: stfu. bitch. little bitch. QQ baby. i'd like to beat this twerps rear end, and im an impotent little nerdlinger myself. fucker. genocide kisser. slime. LOWER THAN SLIME. not worth the attention of slime. A SIMP FOR GARBAGE.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Hezbolsonaro/status/1715082832417304817

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zionist crimes will no longer be hidden

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

This is also just the direct result of the way their "research" works. Since it's just googling/internet stuff, they (almost by necessity) start with their conclusion and then start looking up stuff to support it. They're generally not going to see information they're not looking for because, well, they're not looking for it.

"Traditional" research using actual books and stuff actually requires that you read the books, so you'll be exposed to a bunch of other context and information. But with this internet stuff, it's all guided by their intentions. "I'm looking for X to try and prove Y."

its not even osint

ive seen someone do actual professional osint stuff and it's almost entirely stuff you don't ever reveal publicly bc osint is mostly useful for tracking specific individuals and groups online & the intel is boring and usually full of private info. it looks nothing like what the twitter people ever post. there's almost nothing that's ever worth posting to twitter ever from actual osint, no matter what its focused on

the "open source" part is supposed to be the access to the info, not it being basically sourceless and immediately injected into public discourse, the public osint community is just a govt assisted rumormill

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Clark Nova posted:

this thread continually reminds me of a quote from an essay someone posted in (I think) the ukraine thread a few weeks ago

quote:

In short: Westerners aren’t helpless innocents whose minds are injected with atrocity propaganda, science fiction-style; they’re generally smug bourgeois proletarians who intelligently seek out as much racist propaganda as they can get their hands on. This is because it fundamentally makes them feel better about who they are and how they live. The psychic and material costs are rationally worth the benefits.
https://redsails.org/masses-elites-and-rebels/

Red Sails always has great essays and this one is no exception.

The utter racism on display is truly sickening. Can't help but think of daily life on the reservations here in the US when I read some whitebread dickfuck talking about just how horrible Palestinian liberation would be. The imagined horror of The Other being liberated versus the real horrors perpetuated by the existing people/structures in power. That somehow the US is the noble actor supporting a wholly innocent victim. Two powerful entities, forever killing off an actually oppressed people. And god forbid!! those people stand with dignity let alone actually fight back.

And double god drat those who dare support the oppressed. "Why, its like youre pulling the trigger on my imagined pain! You're too stupid to even realize what it is you're supporting!" give me a loving break amy schumer, scrunchfaced loser Biederman tweetquoted, loving biden, every other smug chauvinist western idiot.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao that handle

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

bahahaha

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1715091192965165484?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lich king biden will sing the song that ends the earth soon

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It’s so clearly all coming from the top down

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Biden will announce the reinstatement of the draft at 8:00 PM, make your peace

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Why does Israel have all these hamas communications now, all the journalists told me the 1000 hamas fighters who went through the iron wall had impeccable opsec which was why the idf could do nothing?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
Cant wait to tune in at 800pm to watch a mummified corpse painfully exhale a few bland racist phrases before roombaing off stage at 803pm.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Red Baron posted:

if you get this right on predictit I think you’d get one billion dollars

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/nypost/status/1715127048627261541?s=20

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Tsitsikovas posted:

roombaing off stage

lmfaooooooo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hamas is using the most illegal move in debate club: showing dead children (human shields) as they enter enter news cameras by 'circumstance' (hospital ambulance) and causing weak kneed westerners to be instantly stuck by ptsd

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

lmao that handle

bom handle

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Red Baron posted:

Four hours later, C-SPAM will close ...

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

ooooooh which country do you think he’s gonna invade?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Anyway, I just wanted to say I don’t really give a poo poo about what a bunch of washed up celebrities think about this hosed up situation

The only exception is that one washed up celebrity that held a boom box over his head in that one movie. He’s good

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Didn't he address the nation last night

drat they're really worried about losing the PR battle

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

you think that's something, wait till you see how the mohels are battle rattled up for a bris!

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Harden your heart Biden

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

God I hope I never come across that video/photo. That would break me completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

VoicesCanBe posted:

Didn't he address the nation last night

He forgot