Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Shyfted One posted:

God I hope I never come across that video/photo. That would break me completely.

yeah that one made me throw up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Apples McGrind posted:

ooooooh which country do you think he’s gonna invade?

Should i bet on Iran on predictit?

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
8PM is well past his bedtime. Must be very important.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Nonsense posted:

He'll probably double down on everything he's written about the conflict once he sees this story/tweet. He's going to start bullying the left, PROGRESSIVES are trying to undermine his Standing With Israel creditability.

may God bless him with another, more successful stroke

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

netizen posted:

8PM is well past his bedtime. Must be very important.

putting him in the bane suit to inject venom directly into his bloodstream so his dying body has the vitality address the nation about the necessity of thousands more dead Palestinian babies to make the Raytheon number go up something something israel's right to defend itself platitude cliche god bless america

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/nypost/status/1715123492486586490?s=20

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

won’t be watching this

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

president brandon please liberate us with your f-35 fighter jets my people are yearning for freedom

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

do enjoy this content tho

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

"we absolutely can fund two wars at the same time" I say as I redirect all my ammunition from one front to another

The money for war(s) is unlimited but the shells, being based in material reality, confusingly have a limitation based on how many "exist" at a given time

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The MEGAWAD sequel to THATCHER'S TECHBASE

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

lmao good loving god there are zero pictures of biden looking like hes got more than 10 minutes of life left in him.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_1A0-r6OY

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Red Baron posted:

Biden will announce the reinstatement of the draft at 8:00 PM, make your peace

Joke's on him. I'm too fat and old to be anything but a liability on the battlefield.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Dokapon Findom posted:

The money for war(s) is unlimited but the shells, being based in material reality, confusingly have a limitation based on how many "exist" at a given time

I have an idea for ammunition on the blockchain

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Eastern time zone includes Indiana and Michigan? Cripes

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It was 100B yesterday. By the end of this its going to be 5 billion for zelensky and 20 for israel.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Their gunline is going to gas out in five minutes lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Sancho Banana posted:

Harden your heart Biden

I'd prefer he harden his arteries

Frosted Flake posted:

Their gunline is going to gas out in five minutes lol

How the gently caress do they do less exercise then me, a computer toucher? How is that even possible?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Dokapon Findom posted:

Yeah money isn't real, turns out bullets are real. Who knew.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

It was 100B yesterday. By the end of this its going to be 5 billion for zelensky and 20 for israel.

it's still $100 billion total

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

I'd prefer he harden his arteries

How the gently caress do they do less exercise then me, a computer toucher? How is that even possible?

Best Friends posted:

lol at that nerd struggling in the pic. those projectiles are about a hundred pounds so it’s not effortless unless you’re Superman, but carrying them from point a to point b all day is the job of a junior cannoneer and it should not be a titanic struggle.

the idf is the perfection of modern western militaries: teched up. out of shape. designed at every level to kill people who don’t shoot back.

edit: also, those are WP projectiles.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

why does gaza need humanitarian assistance ???

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

im ready to sign up for the mcdonalds army

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

VoicesCanBe posted:

It's incredible, and genuinely inspiring, that even in the shithole west all of the legitimate grassroots expression is on the side of Palestine.

A decade ago, in Westside Los Angeles, pro-Gaza demonstrations could expect to be badly outnumbered and physically attacked by Zionist mobs, 2 years ago they could barely muster a few dozen boomers, and in the past week at the Westside Federal building, and in the heart of Orange County, there were no Zionists on the street whatsoever. Whatever the polls claim, feeling on the street is miles removed from what it was.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

A lot of people are ashamed and horrified at what's going on

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

CLAM DOWN posted:

It ties into what others have said about Israel turbocharging a lot of neoliberal traits, like replacing patrols and loving sentries with technology, selling off their F-16s etc.

If you need a bunch of prison guards to passively watch a civilian population, "forcing" them to do PT is too onerous for the social contract you've negotiated in order to have a nation in arms.

Dokapon Findom posted:

A lot of people are ashamed and horrified at what's going on

This, but about the physical fitness, in addition to everything else.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Where can I watch this stupid poo poo outside of the great satan, anyone got a stream?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

CLAM DOWN posted:

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the golden arches against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the CEO of the McDonalds corporation and the orders of the middle managers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of burger conduct. So help me Ronald.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I’m gonna be at work then, would someone mind watching and summarizing it for me?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

it's still $100 billion total

what's the other 30 billion

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Red Baron posted:

Biden will announce the reinstatement of the draft at 8:00 PM, make your peace

Normally I'd say I'm too old and fat but my unemployment ran out so the state has probably already sent my info to the recruiter

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

someone take the hit and watch genocide joe

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

A Big Mac always hits the spot :btroll:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Where can I watch this stupid poo poo outside of the great satan, anyone got a stream?

Does CSPAN stream internationally? No way they won't be carrying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Brendan Rodgers posted:

your an hour an a half early but I’m sure a stream will get posted before/during