Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Kamara has more receptions than Olave lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kamara on pace for 20 catches for 20 yards lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I need Kamara to score here :pray:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jesus Christ

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm going to lose. Reason? My opponent has Foye Olokun.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Starting Michael Thomas was not a huge mistake after all! :toot:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I am never drafting Olave again. gently caress this Saints offense.

Me sowing: the Saints are gonna be rear end as usual, Garrett Wilson and Olave are right next to each other in ADP, give me Wilson every time

Me reaping: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Etienne has 17pts at the start of the 2nd quarter in 0.5ppr lol

lol I bought the offseason narrative that Tank Bigsby was going to get all the pass catching and goal line work so I have no Etienne anywhere. That guy in the main fantasy thread who keeps starting random nobodies over established studs to make a point that fantasy experts are as dumb as the rest of us is right :stare:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Me sowing: the Saints are gonna be rear end as usual, Garrett Wilson and Olave are right next to each other in ADP, give me Wilson every time

Me reaping: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress!

I'm in three leagues - two with Olave and one with Wilson :doh:

I suppose with the way that game started I'll take essentially getting the projected point total between my two WRs in my BML.

I do wish I would've benched Olave though.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Oct 20, 2023

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Why did Lawrence have to run back so far to kneel down the game, he lost 4 yards instead of 3!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah I think I'm ready to give up on Ridley. Doesn't seem relevant to this Jags offense at all.

The key to ridley is whether the team primarily does man or zone. Man coverage, sit. Zone: Start

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

The key to ridley is whether the team primarily does man or zone. Man coverage, sit. Zone: Start

Do you happen to know a free resource for team man/zone tendencies? I have all sorts of crap bookmarked over the years but this one eludes me. Or is it only available via a PFF sub or something?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Docjowles posted:

Do you happen to know a free resource for team man/zone tendencies? I have all sorts of crap bookmarked over the years but this one eludes me. Or is it only available via a PFF sub or something?

It is PFF paywalled. Jonathon Macri writes a weekly article breaking down teams man vs zone tendencies

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Should have played Zeke I guess

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I have made all the wrong decisions today so far

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
WTF is going on with Bijan?!?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Flurry of early big TDs.

All going to guys I'm going up against in my key leagues of course :argh:

e: lol I just realized this guy has THREE Ravens going. I'm getting absolutely lit up.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Oct 22, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Bill are you loving kidding me? It's 4th and 1 just GO 4 IT.

Meant for the TFF GDT but drat Belichek is a coward.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Bijan: 0
McLauren: 0
ARSB: 0
Cooper: 0

Lets see if I can set a record for most every week projected starters to not touch the ball.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
Is bijan hurt or something?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Amazing. I'm still about 50/50 everywhere because the lovely players that are tanking my game in one league are the lovely players tanking my opponent in the next league and vice versa and so forth.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
The Browns just got a defensive touchdown, right? It is not showing up in one of my leagues but it is in another.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 22, 2023

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Foreman having his annual ridiculous game

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Can DET at least get a garbage time TD or 2 to knock down my opponents BAL defense? Thanks. So annoying when we are both projected for about 150 and every other team in the league is at 100.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Freezer posted:

Is bijan hurt or something?

Only thing I’ve seen is whatever the hell this means :iiam:

https://x.com/tori_mcelhaney/status/1716162971406053414?s=20

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I hate Arthur Smith so much.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That Pittman TD :swoon:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Me in beer league: Oh god why didn't I take Minshew off my bench?

Me in 20-team league: Thank god my opponent left Minshew on their bench!

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

The Lions scored 6 points and Amon-Ra still scored 23 :stare: I regret not drafting him anywhere

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's kinda nice knowing you have zero chance after the morning games

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Steelers offense is garbage

I have Diontae and Warren and I’m losing patience

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Have not seen Pacheco for a while, last few series they have had CEH or McKinnon back there.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I had Bijan start in both my games, each of my opponents have Kelce. Welp. gently caress this poo poo.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need Lockett/Keenan Allen/Musgrave/Najee to score more positive points :negative:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I played Musgrave today, so naturally Denver figured out how to cover TEs and Logan Thomas got 7.1 pts on the bench

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

Steelers offense is garbage

I have Diontae and Warren and I’m losing patience

It didn’t help me because he’s on my bench of course but that Warren TD ruled. Najee stans in shambles

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

It didn’t help me because he’s on my bench of course but that Warren TD ruled. Najee stans in shambles

Najee TD :toot:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Edit: whoops

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Need 7 points...

from 5 players

:rms:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Need 7 points...

from 5 players

:rms:

I had a game a few years ago where my opponent needed 2 points by three MNF players.

He didn't get them. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If A.J. Brown, Raheem Mostert, Brandon Aiyuk and the Niners D can't muster 7 points between them I will quit fantasy and walk into the sea

Even if the Philly kicker bails them out