Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
just made 14x150mg muffins from a kit from the hippie grocer near me. Almond flour banana muffins with a mix of green crack and blueberry lemonade distillate, the flavor is gooood

half went into freezer, half into fridge, this'll be a nice weekend

e. I also took much greater care with the distillate this time. I used MCT for the recipe oil, and squirted some into the measuring cup, then added liquid lecithin, beat the poo poo out of it until it was mostly blended / broken down, then added the distillate and did the same, occasionally dipping the bottom of the measuring cup into hot water to help everything soften up and mix, then added the rest of the MCT to fill the measuring cup

judging by how long this edit has taken, I think it was wise lol

the oil I ended up pouring in definitely had "separation" or layers to it but man so far, I think this did what I wanted

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

we have a local donut shop that specializes in apple fritters, they have like a dozen different ones, they are amazing

never had fritters from a local ~donuterie. in fact anything besides a big ol' pile of artisanal donuts... now i'm extremely perplexed why they don't offer any fritters :rant:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

roomtone posted:

everything physical feeling a mile away
Great description

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
those muffins are exceptional and tomorrow is gonna be just fine lol

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

roomtone posted:

this is just a thought i need to post cos i'm high so

now i got tired with that thought and want to think about something else, so i didn't post it, but i sat and thought about it in depth for 5-10 minutes and it was crazy. that's a vert different experience than alcohol. obviously there are more aspects to this. everything physical feeling a mile away, fluctuating sensitivity to different senses aka sometimes music is necessary sometimes it is far too much

this is about as accurate a trip report i can give for my marijuano weed cigarette experiences so far. time to pack the pipe for the second half.

I refer to this as getting the Thinky Thoughts.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Crystal Thenis posted:

apple fritters owns

ugh I want one now, ugh.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Code Jockey posted:

got a little too high before my 1 PM meeting but thankfully I just had to sit there and say "okay" "great thanks"

basically I really need this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2UlYDswSc

:rubby: I was working EST hours while living in PST, and my wake-and-bake blew into :okpos: once or twice

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
sometimes i don't wanna smoke because i'm gonna just fall asleep and waste my high on my dreams

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
tomorrow is another day enjoy the dreams

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8ju5d0EpI1ztblrz_r2.mp4

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Beyond the Infinite Two Minutes is one of the best movies for doing a weed that I’ve ever seen

It’s on Prime or it’s a $1 rental on Apple or Amazon. I say that because i really want you to see it.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

:captainpop:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

:snoop:

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

why am I laughing

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Good morning folks, I spent this whole weekend high as a kite watching Whitest Kids U Know, then watching baseball on mute while Whitest Kids U Know played in the background

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

Good morning folks, I spent this whole weekend high as a kite watching Whitest Kids U Know, then watching baseball on mute while Whitest Kids U Know played in the background

did you get to the gallon of PCP bit? that poo poo kills me every time.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

LifeSunDeath posted:

did you get to the gallon of PCP bit? that poo poo kills me every time.

I did indeed :haw: I like that the gallon is just plainly labeled, like he's not even trying to hide it, lol

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Not to mention the many great songs about drugs WKUK and Trevor Moore (RIP) have done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SKf9YU4QQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q0cp4b9pvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h8-SBO-RKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4
(technically counts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

RIP a real one

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I'm generally not a fan of song-based comedy, but "Old Folks Home" still gets stuck in my head every once in a while

Also, RIP :smith:

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Does anyone else get poetic when they smoke bud? I have a couple from a discord from couple weeks ago.

"the laughs flow from my head out my mouth like a gentle waterfall. all is right with the world. good night to you gentlemen."

"my arms flowed like spilled ink on a blank canvas. flowing freely like the seas of the world" (after a drawing)

"woke up in the real world again, the age of poetry has ended. until one picks up the torch again."

"the warmth is like an armor covering my body. the invisible sea drifts me on it's eternal path. the time matters not in a world of bliss." (during a great body high)

"I've taken flight once again. I follow the path of the clouds, but my heart wants to fly like Icarus while fearing getting too close to the Sun. Should I take the wingbeat that could possibly send me to the stars?"

Maybe i should write a book. But this strain i'm smoking on now doesn't make me very wordy. Maybe someday.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
when i was last good and high i left myself a notepad file open to read when i was sober and it just said "penis uncleanis" so, you tell me if i get poetic or not.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Turpitude II posted:

when i was last good and high i left myself a notepad file open to read when i was sober and it just said "penis uncleanis" so, you tell me if i get poetic or not.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I know I'm high when I start trying to sound like Aesop Rock.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Waffle! posted:

I know I'm high when I start trying to sound like Aesop Rock.

This post needs more syllables

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Snowy posted:

This post needs more syllables

And metaphors, and dope-rear end beats. Fortunately a new album is coming out soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jH-5YQLcE

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Stairway to Heaven is a great song to grind some flower and pack a bowl to fr.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

TheKingslayer posted:

Stairway to Heaven is a great song to grind some flower and pack a bowl to fr.

I'm fond of Kashmir on repeat.

Oct 19, 2023

Oct 19, 2023
here's the media we could be playing with if it wasn't for dur fuhrer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDF2a6BiwLE

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Is this day and age all about bogus THC counts or smokabilty?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I'm so high right now I opened up a Reese's peanut butter pumpkin and took a bite out of it after I already opened up one and took a bite out of it.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sedgr posted:

I'm so high right now I opened up a Reese's peanut butter pumpkin and took a bite out of it after I already opened up one and took a bite out of it.

On the plus side, now you basically have an entire Reese's peanut butter pumpkin left over

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

so I have a bit of kief in my grinder winder & was wondering if i should sprinkle a little bit on my bud. I'm a noob that's slowly increasing my tolerance day by day but i'm kinda worried i'll get too loving zooted.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's like in road rash 2 if you hit a nitro. You got this.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
You'll never know if you can handle it if you don't try it!

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

kief is cool but a grinder without a kief catcher means all those delicious weed crystals are just distributed into your regular grind which i prefer more

brilliant cut grinder for lyfeee

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

Brilliant cut is so good it’s not even funny. I can never go back to screwing grinder parts together after having the magnetic method.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

TheKub posted:

I'm fond of Kashmir on repeat.

:lol: my stoner uncle named his daughter Kashmir, after that song

for content - i went by a new :airquote: dispensary :airquote: by my house... all THCA stuff :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Shout out to my 12 year old Cosmic Case and it's identical twin that I found hanging out in the grass outside an electronic music venue Memorial Day weekend