Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/RobertSkvarla/status/1715416396367053024

He already has lower approval ratings than LBJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

all those mcdonalds yet you cant get a double bacon cheeseburger

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

PawParole posted:

Is there anyway America could change all of the grants to Israel into loans with like 80 percent interest rates?

in exchange, they formally release control over Hollywood to the state of California

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dems: "trump is a putschist. He's a threat to democracy itself. If he is re-elected it could be the end of America."

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1715144660274774522

...But if that's what it will cost to keep israel safe (by which we mean ethnically cleasne 2m palestinians, a nice little genocide), that's a price we must pay

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

Wait, sellers don't work and presumably exist on payouts by the government?

BINGO

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the master burger, master fries, and master shake. looks like McDonald's Israel is Nazi too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
What a loving whiny baby.

https://twitter.com/RitchieTorres/status/1715430095211413937

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

honestly dope to see this stuff actually getting under these shitheads skin

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Quds News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
BREAKING: The occupying Israeli regime has ordered the immediate evacuation of the Al Quds Hospital in Gaza, where many innocent Palestinian civilians are seeking shelter after their homes have been demolished by indiscriminate Israeli bombardment.
#GazaGenocide
(from t.me/QudsNen/83318, via tgsa)

while we all enjoy debating the merits of one specific hospital bombing, lets not forget that Israel is also targeting many others too.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the bronx hasnt been 'tough' in 30 years what is this freak richie torres talking about

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Associating all Jews with the Israeli government is insanely antisemitic

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Frosted Flake posted:

Like, if someone asked you to develop the least sustainable form of conscription possible, one where the religious nuts who demand war don't have to fight, and in fact don't have to work, while the people who don't want war, and contribute to the economy, do, lol that would be a front runner.

300k Reservists have been taken away from their jobs in a country where 30% or whatever of the population doesn't have to work.

israelis will bear this cost like they have for 70 years because they have a cancerous pustule full of hate and cruelty where a heart should be. there is a wide buy in from society for this state of affairs and they will continue to support this no matter how many haredi spit on them as the country collapses

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

"I had a tough upbringing in the projects in the Bronx. I don’t scare easily." is something someone who had a nice upbringing and scares easily says

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

reading that thread it’s nothing but Elon Musk posters and nobody living in the “Bronx”

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

Dems: "trump is a putschist. He's a threat to democracy itself. If he is re-elected it could be the end of America."

...But if that's what it will cost to keep israel safe (by which we mean ethnically cleasne 2m palestinians, a nice little genocide), that's a price we must pay

Look, the Dems are the Good Guys (TM) and thus whatever they do is the best and most good policy that can exist. People who don't see that are short sighted greedy fools who want things. Short sighted greedy fools cannot and shouldn't be appealed to since one should always appeal to the highest minded principled rational far sighted citizens who understand that sometimes things aren't the best but that they're always getting better thanks to the Good Guys (TM) being in power.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
Gaza aerial photos on AJ looking like Dresden

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

:same:

Take care of yourself, and try to do positive stuff. This topic has really hosed me up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I just realized imbeciles see the settlers as civilians lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

honestly dope to see this stuff actually getting under these shitheads skin

I had a tough upbringing in the projects, I can handle a little genocide

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Malleum posted:

israelis will bear this cost like they have for 70 years because they have a cancerous pustule full of hate and cruelty where a heart should be. there is a wide buy in from society for this state of affairs and they will continue to support this no matter how many haredi spit on them as the country collapses

Israel has never had to deal with mass casualties along the conscripted. they lost fewer than 3000 dead in the Yom Kippur war (granted, out of a population 1/3 the size of presently). a ground invasion of Gaza could easily cost 45,000 Israeli lives which is a full .5% of the population, the equivalent to something like 1.6-1.7 million dead American soldiers.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

sometimes i feel like the the only reason these people know the bronx exists is because of the 1995 jackie chan movie and thats the only point of reference they have including richie torres

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Israel has never had to deal with mass casualties along the conscripted. they lost fewer than 3000 dead in the Yom Kippur war (granted, out of a population 1/3 the size of presently). a ground invasion of Gaza could easily cost 45,000 Israeli lives which is a full .5% of the population, the equivalent to something like 1.6-1.7 million dead American soldiers.

how much is that in 9/11s

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It really shows how weak the DSA and the other nominal left in the dem party is that they can't primary Ritchie Torres who is just an overwhelmingly unlikable weird freak.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Can you out that in terms of 9/11s please so that I can understand better?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/YomnaElbanota/status/1715425312589111553?s=20
really weird how israel keeps threatening to bomb hospitals only for hamas to then bomb them right at the time israel said they were going to

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

scott ritter says what needs to be said

https://twitter.com/realscottritter/status/1715371882243916202?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao the DSA has never and will never be anything relevant.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Nonsense posted:

If you’re not in uniform you’re a civilian. unless the US or Israel wants to kill you, in which case you are definitely “military age” and a “combatant”

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

hey mom its 420 posted:

how much is that in 9/11s

adjusting for population as of 2001, it’s about 47,563 9/11s.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i cant watch this but dti dta

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

the bronx hasnt been 'tough' in 30 years what is this freak richie torres talking about

woah woah woah hey now

I'm all for coming after that genocidal freak richie torres and his corrupt dad, but you leave the Br-nx out of this

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nonsense posted:

They see cops and military as civilians too since I keep seeing them say "1400 civilians".

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

that creepy pedo is right.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

HallelujahLee posted:

Same and same. Just the still frame has me upset

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

webcams for christ posted:

woah woah woah hey now

I'm all for coming after that genocidal freak richie torres and his corrupt dad, but you leave the Br-nx out of this

so you want me to think the bronx is still poo poo?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

webcams for christ posted:

woah woah woah hey now

Uh this better be syq

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

just checked his wikipedia and the three things listed were (not a joke)

- asthma
- watching a trump golf course get built
- getting beat up by a third grader

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

HallelujahLee posted:

I can.

Death to the State of Israel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt pound foolish