Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
My Space Case is 18 years old. Gotta go buy it some smokes I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
a while back someone linked a grinder here that broke up the weed by rolling it between ribs instead of with blades does anyone remember what that was and can i get a link

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

slowdive makes such good fall rainy weather to get stoned to indoors music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtlDuzHc4g

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I have a pink Super Weapon grinder and it's wonderful.

Life is too short to not have fun colors

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I keep getting the aluminum tiered grinders, and they eventually gunk up until they won't grind anymore. I like to think of kief as an investment, but a little sprinkle with every bowl is appetizing too.

I should get a better grinder.

Rawrbomb
Mar 11, 2011

rawrrrrr

Waffle! posted:

I keep getting the aluminum tiered grinders, and they eventually gunk up until they won't grind anymore. I like to think of kief as an investment, but a little sprinkle with every bowl is appetizing too.

I should get a better grinder.

So you clean them.... ?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I think the next grinder I get isn't gonna have a keef catch because honestly why am I removing the keef from my weed in the first place, just seems like extra steps

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
kief is actually kind of annoying to smoke and harsh sometimes. really enjoy breaking up a little hash into a bowl of weed tho, that's nice.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
just throw your aluminum grinder in a frickin mason jar of 91% isopropyl alcohol and it'll magically melt all the garbage off and then rinse with water, voila brand new grinder

do this like twice a month and it won't gunk up or keep your kief. this is the way fam

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
kief belongs in its home: in some delicious flower, not stuck in a screen or the corner of the poorly machined 4 stage someone bought at the crappy local headshop

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
You can toss a metal grinder in the freezer, then smack it a few times to dislodge kief from the screen. Can be helpful to keep it clean (and collect more) in between cleanings with alcohol.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I use a powered blade coffee grinder. I've never looked back to a manual dealy

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Mozi posted:

My Space Case is 18 years old. Gotta go buy it some smokes I guess.

poo poo, same. And same.

(I realised I missed her birthday by 4 months)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
friday, meetings over, arizer bowl full, streaming Alien with friends

not too bad

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Gonna smoke some weed and watch Beetlejuice

Michael Keaton is so great

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I got a really cheap plastic grinder because my metal one was all clogged up. Will try the freezer thing.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
I have a terrible thought: What if the ability of humans to turn off our empathy towards the enemy during wartime is an evolved trait?

I always think I have deep thoughts when I am extremely high on edibles. There should be a website for recording our most interesting ideas.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Oct 21, 2023

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Sucrose posted:

I have a terrible thought: What if the ability of humans to turn off our empathy towards the enemy during wartime is an evolved trait?

I always think I have deep thoughts when I am extremely high on edibles. There should be a website for recording our most interesting ideas.

https://highdeas.com/

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
probably similar to hunting for food killing sucks but a man's gotta eat

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Sucrose posted:

The one that keeps plaguing me when I'm high is the idea that the entirety of my experience is a dream, but my subconscious has hidden clues in the dream and if I properly understand them I'll be able to wake up. And that everybody has to do this every time they wake up, but obviously once they wake up they forget that was what happened. Because after all you never remember what waking up is like.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I just realized that my grinder is the one constant to my weed - I may consume through a variety of devices and means, but all my flower goes through one grinder. BCG, the One True Grinder, even if their gold color is actually just orange. I like orange just fine.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Last night I weighed the amount of butter that I was about to put in my rice & beans and found out that I was way under-dosing, which is such a relief because I thought I had built up a tolerance.

So I doubled the amount, ate it, and continued to watch Whitest Kids U Know, and for the first time in kind of a while, I feel like I got high enough to be satisfied for the whole weekend, because drat. :geno:

edit: It's probably also worth mentioning that I woke up at 11:15am today.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Oct 22, 2023

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
your listening t-t-t-to

HIGH FM RADIO

*explosion sfx*

Playing all the best music stored in your brain

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Dry Herb Vape + water pipe adaptor + bong = holy poo poo!

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Lowen SoDium posted:

*RADIOACTIVE RADIOACTIVE*

welcome to the new age! welcome to the new age!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lowen SoDium posted:

this is it

even when I had my crappy first dry herb vape, man oh man I spent some time with that on my ice bong on the couch

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Lowen SoDium posted:

Yeeeeeeerrrrp

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:hmmyes::420:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Lowen SoDium posted:

convinced they're never going to get the :orb: back in stock so I might just have to walk down to the head shop and get a silicon bong and order an adapter

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Snowed last night. I choose to look on the bright side and use this as an opportunity to snowbong wake and bake.

:hmmyes::420:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Lowen SoDium posted:

I'm always saying this.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Ball vapes are that and even better

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Sucrose posted:

Have I got a site for you. https://highdeas.com/

a5minutebeatdown
Oct 24, 2023
[LOCKED] gotta take my bong to the dispensary due to a administrator blockade from a drug-dealing administrator

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Sub Rosa posted:

Ball vapes are that and even better

I believe you, but I need to clear this plateau before I move on to the next stage of my addiction

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
vape my balls

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
so I think a LOT of my edible tolerance fell off.

I don't know why or how, but I'm getting zooted off this 150mg and in the past I've been able to go through 200mg without even blinking

Now my thoughts are changing and everything. Go for it little buddy!

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
i got to the gate of heaven and earth but I wonder if I should cross the border and join eternity

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

roomtone posted:

this is just a thought i need to post cos i'm high so

now i got tired with that thought and want to think about something else, so i didn't post it, but i sat and thought about it in depth for 5-10 minutes and it was crazy. that's a vert different experience than alcohol. obviously there are more aspects to this. everything physical feeling a mile away, fluctuating sensitivity to different senses aka sometimes music is necessary sometimes it is far too much

this is about as accurate a trip report i can give for my marijuano weed cigarette experiences so far. time to pack the pipe for the second half.

I'm a couple pages behind so I'm just weeding my way into this. Ya man, it's called "if you can't beat em, join em"

Back to weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Shout out all the unemployed mother fuckers smoking weed right now. I love you. I'm with you. You are seen. Respect