Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Buttiggegg not understanding how powerful being director of the OMB would be because it's not a "real cabinet position" and winding up secretary of transportation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

His husband having fun and taking cute and totally not staged pics of him in the loving Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe in Berlin

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Christ what a joke of a person lol

Glad that psycho is too stupid to get any actual influence

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

pete saying he would take a pill to make him straight if he could, while his husband was in attendance

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

pete saying he would take a pill to make him straight if he could, while his husband was in attendance

gently caress Pete Buttigieg and everything but that anecdote being completely misunderstood by goons ever since he said it has been very funny

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ben shapino posted:

gently caress Pete Buttigieg and everything but that anecdote being completely misunderstood by goons ever since he said it has been very funny

buh?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

bernie sanders: "I never told Elizabeth Warren that a woman couldn't win."

debate moderator: "Senator Warren how did it make you feel when Senator Sanders told you a woman couldn't win?"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Pete getting booed at a mcdonalds fight for 15 protest and having to virgin walk away super fast.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Pete getting booed at a mcdonalds fight for 15 protest and having to virgin walk away super fast.

i completely forgot about this, gotta see this video again

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

ben shapino posted:

Oh? And next you’re gonna tell me mike pence didn’t actually want to get hosed by a horse? gently caress off

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i completely forgot about this, gotta see this video again

lol, in looking for this video, i found another video from just ten days ago of him being chased off by climate protestors. my man loves being chased by protesters.

https://x.com/ClimateDefiance/status/1711880523956600947?s=20

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Oh? And next you’re gonna tell me mike pence didn’t actually want to get hosed by a horse? gently caress off

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I bet this rear end in a top hat doesn't even think that guy tazed his balls to death on j6

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

I bet this rear end in a top hat doesn't even think that guy tazed his balls to death on j6

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

its a crime Mad isn't around anymore. Mayo Pete is a real life Alfred E Neuman

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Similarly, Neera Tanden attempting to do epic twitter owns on Senators in person at her confirmation hearing

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Animal Friend posted:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/10/trump-pete-buttigieg-nickname-1317460

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ben shapino posted:

No it's still hilarious and stupid and pathetic with context

Private Cumshoe has issued a correction as of 22:37 on Oct 20, 2023

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Pete Buttigieg posted:

You can’t get too worried about the name-calling and the games he plays... When the wind changes, some people build walls and some people build windmills.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i think everyone understands the sentiment of "when i was an awkward teen i would've given anything not to be gay" it's just he said it in like the most tactless way possible lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Private Cumshoe posted:

No it's still hilarious and stupid and pathetic with context

turn on your monitor

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
diane rehm asked Bernie Sanders about his “dual-citizenship” with Israel on air

GalacticAcid has issued a correction as of 22:56 on Oct 20, 2023

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yes he did

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

A painful reminder that just because someone is a human being they aren't necessarily awesome.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Not as political but "dont tase me bro" was pretty funny

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The watching John Kerry speak enjoyer crowd cheering on the police tasering the don't tase me bro guy iirc if that's not what happened it's how I remember it and I'm not fact checking :colbert:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Pete Buttigieg going to a picket line and asking on camera on national news when exactly their strike fund would run out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Animal Friend posted:

they started slippin 30 years ago, theres no way they coulda held on til today

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

anyone have a link to that vine compilation where its like this libertarian dude "walked on the sidewalk, but it was paid for by the government" shyamalan twist style

pretty sure its not sam hyde cause the guy looks like a normal guy, like 40 years old greying hair guy in 2005 or whenever, not a weird nazi psycho in any year

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Carthag Tuek posted:

anyone have a link to that vine compilation where its like this libertarian dude "walked on the sidewalk, but it was paid for by the government" shyamalan twist style

pretty sure its not sam hyde cause the guy looks like a normal guy, like 40 years old greying hair guy in 2005 or whenever, not a weird nazi psycho in any year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHicyqMML4

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHicyqMML4

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Rulez

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

LiberalLecter posted:

Talking to my 82 year old mom about all the news of Trump. She interrupted me and said, “Hoss, the only way I can stomach to watch that pre-death bloated Mango Mussolini on the news is with my resting bitch face applied and a glass of wine at the ready!” Holy Wisdom poo poo Balls

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That makes me grimace not laugh

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

sleep with the vicious posted:

Not as political but "dont tase me bro" was pretty funny

I said "taze me bro" when I got tackled by highschool cops but they didnt

I could have been on tosh.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fortaleza posted:

Christ what a joke of a person lol

Glad that psycho is too stupid to get any actual influence

he turned down White House chief of staff for being the transportation head lmfao