Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Hope he gets a heart transplant from a black donor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Morter posted:

had to take a selfie cause no one was there with him lmfao

Forever alone.

Maybe someone else posted the Tweet instead. After all, there's no slurs in it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Morter posted:

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kevyn posted:

Hope he gets a heart transplant from a black donor.

The Final Ignominity of Earl Douglas

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Morter posted:

yea you do notice a distinct lack of sports illustrateds in that picture

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Stefan Prodan posted:

yea you do notice a distinct lack of sports illustrateds in that picture

He doesn't even have the cold comfort of looking at Roosevelt Island from the window, knowing Fez is over there sleeping and farting with a cat

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

mcmagic posted:

I just watched this video for the first time in a while and it's INSANE. He has ron and this guy who is very racist and upset about black crime and Ron absolutely undresses this guy. You can see how embarrassed Ant is.... It's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSeeNJaPhm0

This video was taken down. Is there another upload somewhere? I didn't know Ron walked off Compound before? Is this the video with Ant, Ron and Colin Flaherty or was this something different?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Is this the video with Ant, Ron and Colin Flaherty or was this something different?

It's that one, it's still up for me.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The video does not appear to have been taken down?

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Weird, it says not available but it might be due to my works VPN settings. Let me check via mobile

Edit: we good!

Lieutenant Centaur fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 9, 2023

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
listening to Patrice segs on youtube, god he and Ant had amazing chemistry together when riffing, the loving "Blade in prison" bit

how can you have a brain so good at comedy, and obviously capable of relating to people in intensely human ways like comedic dialogue and art, and just... not be able to juke the damned racism, god drat

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

smarxist posted:

listening to Patrice segs on youtube, god he and Ant had amazing chemistry together when riffing, the loving "Blade in prison" bit

how can you have a brain so good at comedy, and obviously capable of relating to people in intensely human ways like comedic dialogue and art, and just... not be able to juke the damned racism, god drat

I think Ant's value is "making funny people laugh". He works best not quite like a hypeman but almost like a one-two puncher along with someone. This is why there are 'Ant makes jimmy laugh" compilations on youtube: because Ant would throw out these things as he thinks of a line to get a rise out of funny people.

If all he has is his own dumb thoughts then it's just him thinking he's interesting in a vacuum, which he really isn't.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
gently caress, the Ant/Patrice Blade in prison bit was incredible. "I'd like to say that Blade fought off the sisters" "It's 6 Cigarettes for the Blade Cut, 12 for the Demolition Man cause you know dye is expensive"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

TGG posted:

gently caress, the Ant/Patrice Blade in prison bit was incredible. "I'd like to say that Blade fought off the sisters" "It's 6 Cigarettes for the Blade Cut, 12 for the Demolition Man cause you know dye is expensive"

"You stupid, Wesley! You shoulda got frozen and came back when there's no such thing as taxes!"

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
"Why didn't you just have Kris Kristofferson take you to your Blade lair?"

I almost drove over a median listening to that.

"You best not bite me when I'm sleep"

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

"You ain't so tough without your sword!"

"Wait, I know a LOT about taxes!"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

smarxist posted:

The north eastern United States is completely full of funny racists.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Speaking of which, you'dallbedeadifitwasn'tformyDavid.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Speaking of which, you'dallbedeadifitwasn'tformyDavid.

Every time I see that movie

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Bring back the David & Bobo Show.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

TL posted:

and me, Stalker Patti!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Is Lady Di still alive?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

Kevyn posted:

Is Lady Di still alive?

1. No
2. "Lady Di: not just a name, but a good idea"

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

TL posted:

did you watch lost, when it was on, the show, lost, when it was on?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I think lady di is still alive

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

No no no, I’m not still alive

How are ya!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
Am I still alive???

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Yer kiddin! How did it happen?

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

Ant seems to be well on the way of recovery, he's right back in hating black people on Twitter.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Presented without comment because I dont know what to say

https://x.com/iamcolinquinn/status/1715440497781592084?s=20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CymN5NwO1cl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

ApreLL FahLLSsss

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

That made me unfortunately find out there's a rather active oanda forum where there are some very lovely people. Quoting this specifically for the bolded part because lol and lmfao

quote:

- Many of us thought Anthony's racism was a "work" then...we discovered it was for real.
- Many of us thought the Worm's tranny fetish was a "work," now, we know it's real.

How did we follow/love/enjoy these disgusting "human beings" for so many years? Personally, I have zero against trans people and will always stand up for their rights but the Turtle's tough guy persona doesn't seem to match the fact that he does actually enjoy sucking dick and getting cock in his rear end. He is a certifiable twink. I'm pretty much disgusted by the realization that all his stories of prostitutes, trans sex, "monster rain," etc...are all true and not a "work."

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Erock, comment?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Animal-Mother posted:

Erock, comment?

Okay (erik nagel pogram)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACTojzARPdE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm happy for Jim and she's hot and probably pisses all over that idiot, good for him

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

smarxist posted:

i'm happy for Jim and she's hot and probably pisses all over that idiot, good for him

Yeah I'm happy for him too.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
what’s going on here

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Boardroom Jimmy has decided to spend the rest of his FISCAL YEARS, GENTLEMEN with a nice lady.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Got a nice guhl, seh'lled dooown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Another Bill posted: