Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Mummies, you fools!! It's been mummies all along! Which is why Nathan is proud to introduce Mummies Alive! Eats!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Mummies, you fools!! It's been mummies all along! Which is why Nathan is proud to introduce Mummies Alive! Eats!!

Europeans ate mummies.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/

So really it would just be a retro thing.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

mediaphage posted:

waiting for smurf eats (les schtroumpfs mangent)

imagine the possibilities given how “smurf” can be substituted for a verb or adjective at any point

The possibilities don’t matter, you’d still be getting “SmurfEATS Big Cow Lasagna”.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Blue Moonlight posted:

The possibilities don’t matter, you’d still be getting “SmurfEATS Big Cow Lasagna”.

ugh too true

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Its branded! Its delivery! But is it FARM 2 PLATE?

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

I wonder where he keeps his iceburg of frozen lasagna.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blue Moonlight posted:

I see no eGeez seal of authenticity

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

steinrokkan posted:

I see no eGeez seal of authenticity

Oh, geez!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Blue Moonlight posted:

tag him lol

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Counting to post snippets of his interview, but without quotations marks, as if he wrote it

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1713992748599025761?t=xltbbcsVxMfLH-55D_pL4A&s=19

Does Nathen even know what Bad Dragon is? Seems like something a good celibate Muslim shouldn't be talking about. Or maybe he likes the idea of being compared to a washing machine safe Rancor penis?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
entergage with the fantasy and enliven your life

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I can think of a dozen other ways to express that same sentiment that don’t involve monster dildos l

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

He's got jawa dick energy.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I can think of a dozen other ways to express that same sentiment that don’t involve monster dildos l

Yeah but anyone who #loves the franchise wouldn't express it in a way that doesn't involve monster dildos.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Frank Frank posted:

Jabba the Hutt x Bad Dragon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
George Lucas presents: Jizz Wailer's Delight

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran
A lightsaber hilt dildo that extends a four foot bar of superheated plasma into your rectum, killing you instantly, but in a very cool and branded way. This is the future of entergorgement.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Holy loving poo poo how tedious and desolate is your life that you have to claim being in love with IP licensing is a pillar of your identity?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

5er posted:

Holy loving poo poo how tedious and desolate is your life that you have to claim being in love with IP licensing is a pillar of your identity?

Rich failson whose mom gave him valium as a child to calm him down

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lmao Nathen continues to deliver

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

5er posted:

Imagine if the closest thing you had to success was a massive failure everyone laughed at, but people laughed at it and you are too rich to need to work so you can just talk about it endlessly.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

Imagine if the closest thing you had to success was a massive failure everyone laughed at, but people laughed at it and you are too rich to need to work so you can just talk about it endlessly.

I think about this a lot tbh. I wonder what his parents think of him? They're probably bankrolling all this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Busters posted:

I think about this a lot tbh. I wonder what his parents think of him? They're probably bankrolling all this.

Imagine if your brother was signing all these big deals with the Saudis and you were doing your 20th interview on the meaning of GarfieldEATS.

You'd be a better person but I don't know if your parents would be impressed. But maybe they know the Iggy's/DHS deal is around the corner.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Nathen is definitely getting the money from his father. It's probably cheaper and less hassle to throw money at him and keep him out of Saudi Arabia as much as possible, than to actually engage with Nathen and help him stabilize his mental health and find a sustainable career

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I can't believe he only spent 1.5 m. I'm sure daddy stipend would've covered more.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Sustainable careers for a scion of the Gulf fixer class, such as:

- Arms dealer
- Epstein associate
- Government 'facilitation fee' collector
- Right wing media patron (5% must be own money)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Here is a rare photo of Nathen and his father at a public function.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1715024195220820129?t=mooMmSL-ZUJ3bEnItHKtiA&s=19

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

the gently caress are you talking about Nathen.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he thinks he invented garfield

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He's talking about a time when he co-opted a social movement to draw attention to himself.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

JAnon posted:

He’s trying to stick it to Paramount/Viacom I guess

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Knormal posted:

He's talking about a time when he co-opted a social movement to draw attention to himself.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

...MLK Junior in Fortnite...

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

JAnon posted:

Paramount isn't woke.
Nathen, however, is woke.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1716797782181237243

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1716796622854553687

Sitting here thinking about how long it takes her to close the lasagna box and then forgetting all about it remembering the insane looking garfield masks.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
"we had no account manager to run approvals but still sold it anyway", the Nathen Mazri story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1716797782181237243

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1716796622854553687

Sitting here thinking about how long it takes her to close the lasagna box and then forgetting all about it remembering the insane looking garfield masks.

loving hell those masks are making me chortle, but not in the way Mazri was thinking.