Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

hey... hey come here, shhh

dti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

saving this one, nice

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Most republicans have the guts to straight tell me that they are loving comically evil

They don't do this "I am just being reasonable and looking for possible solutions" garbage liberal loving slime does

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

VomitOnLino posted:

Most republicans have the guts to straight tell me that they are loving comically evil

They don't do this "I am just being reasonable and looking for possible solutions" garbage liberal loving slime does

yet they’re afraid god will send them to hell if they say the word gently caress followed by the name joebiden

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

VomitOnLino posted:

Calm down, son

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

theCalamity posted:

Personally I feel that there is a distinction between "Israel prevents Gaza from having fresh water" and "Israel deliberately poisons Gaza drinking water" that isn't just pedantic. The latter extremely strongly implies somewhere between "has industrial contaminants they deliberately dump" and "deliberately acquires poison for the purpose" which is very very different from being huge shitheads on the logistics and infrastructure level.

Syq

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Crazypoops posted:

hey... hey come here, shhh

dti

good snipe

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Soggy Muffin posted:

Calm down, son

gently caress you dad imgay

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
y’all might not be aware but there is a new Hitler out there please stay focused

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

mags posted:

y’all might not be aware but there is a new Hitler out there please stay focused

just don't look or go outside

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Gg.. heh, ur alright

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
dti dta

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

theCalamity posted:

Personally I feel that there is a distinction between "Israel prevents Gaza from having fresh water" and "Israel deliberately poisons Gaza drinking water" that isn't just pedantic. The latter extremely strongly implies somewhere between "has industrial contaminants they deliberately dump" and "deliberately acquires poison for the purpose" which is very very different from being huge shitheads on the logistics and infrastructure level.

from "joe biden will close the concentration camps" to "well okay Israel pours cement into Gaza drinking water in the hopes of killing the people there, but that's not ~technically~ poisoning them."

it's been a long three years for that one.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Nearly 100% of the US political establishment is pro killing innocents.

Reading people worried about Trump of all the useless loving people while the world burns just makes me crazy. How the gently caress can anyone think any US election matters for stopping people from being brutalized by us abroad. The only thing that impairs America's ability to cause global mayhem is our own incompetence, so I am for anything that makes our government dumber and more chaotic. Bring on weekly January 6s to keep us chasing our tails so the rest of the world can have some peace. Shut down the government so Ron Paul can sermonize about the federal debt. We need at least one hundred more hearings on Trump's phone calls to Russia. The entire MIC should be replaced by even more expensive silicon valley grifters to make sure our weapons are useless.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

FuzzySlippers posted:

Nearly 100% of the US political establishment is pro killing innocents.

Reading people worried about Trump of all the useless loving people while the world burns just makes me crazy. How the gently caress can anyone think any US election matters for stopping people from being brutalized by us abroad. The only thing that impairs America's ability to cause global mayhem is our own incompetence, so I am for anything that makes our government dumber and more chaotic. Bring on weekly January 6s to keep us chasing our tails so the rest of the world can have some peace. Shut down the government so Ron Paul can sermonize about the federal debt. We need at least one hundred more hearings on Trump's phone calls to Russia. The entire MIC should be replaced by even more expensive silicon valley grifters to make sure our weapons are useless.

this is the way

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Atrocious Joe posted:

This Chris Coons guy seems like an idiot

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...20and%202024%3F

Biden is going to lose 2024 so badly if he's running on this slaughterhouse of a war

i think coons was on the short list for sec of state lol (we should go back to calling it the war dept)

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
fyi if u don't have plat you can get it for a donation to a palestine charity (like the ones in the sticky) @ https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4044588 :)

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Houthis again shot missiles and drones at Israel and where intercepted

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1715534985803788679

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1715407002015297717

these loving assholes cannot stop running cover for Israel's war crimes
even if israel did hit the alleged intended target, it would still murder a bunch of civilians on the church campus

this propaganda relies on the audience's belief in walking away serenely from gigantic movie explosions that produce zero shrapnel

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I gave to the Palestine childrens relief fund, doesn't feel like much but it's something i guess

dti

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Atrocious Joe posted:

The US doesn't have a working Congress and the Executive is headed up by a senile lich.

Weird time for it to provoke a war by doing a genocide, but let's see how it works out for them.

I'm sending in the only functional (and evil) godhead of the United States Triune of Terror. I'm sending in Justice Beer.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

America needs to appoint a First Consul

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/uncle_authority/status/1715369721955013079?t=4rWzOp_2BYg92F8NbQypgg&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I found it!

Told y'all I had one

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

I found it!

Told y'all I had one

mods!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1715497524146954449

quote:

Former Rep. Justin Amash, the first Palestinian-American to serve in Congress, posted online that his family members were killed in Gaza amid the ongoing airstrikes between Israel and militant group Hamas.

Astounding way to phrase this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

I found it!

Told y'all I had one

cute

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
are all ships supposed to look like all rusted out and stuff

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I found it!

Told y'all I had one

reported for antisemitism. see you in posting jail

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

fits my needs posted:

are all ships supposed to look like all rusted out and stuff

as i understand it seawater is a big bitch but usually navies deal with it by constantly applying new coats of seawater-resistant paint, someone's been shaving corners off the maintenance budget

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

trump being president would have made this mess a lot funnier