Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

When I die, bury me with a flip book of satoshi kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts, so that my eternal soul will enjoy a hearty laugh in the afterlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Punk’s first retirement came after he pooped in the ring, second retirement came after he got elbow dropped in the nuts. Legendary career.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JSmithOTI posted:

Imagine a slasher flick starring cm punk but instead of getting murdered with knives he keeps getting hit in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Even if somehow on the off chance Punk DOES get rehired by WWE, nothing will compare to the time Kojima thoroughly emasculated him live on PPV by squashing his yambag with a mighty strong style elbow drop.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

super macho dude posted:

Even if somehow on the off chance Punk DOES get rehired by WWE, nothing will compare to the time Kojima thoroughly emasculated him live on PPV by squashing his yambag with a mighty strong style elbow drop.

Book him in a redo of the shinsuke vs AJ feud except it's the entire 24/7 geek squad and they all take turns shoot kicking him in the yambag

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Dinged in the ding dong

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I can't believe Kojima dropped an elbow on CM Punks Boingloins.

https://youtu.be/XL3q2YCitYQ

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
小島さん... ありがとう

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
When life gets you down, and you think that there's nothing good or beautiful left in this modern world, it's important to remember that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Satoshi'd deez nuts

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
The bread man elbow dropped CM Punk right in the bread basket

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i remember

Fe Vinum
Dec 17, 2013
Remember... when

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I'm hoping CM Punk goes to Impact next so he can have a meltdown over, idk, Bobby Fish and potentially get his nuts crushed by Kojima again.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

World Princess posted:

I'm hoping CM Punk goes to Impact next so he can have a meltdown over, idk, Bobby Fish and potentially get his nuts crushed by Kojima again.

Punks STILL seething at the time Fish kicked out at 3.1 after getting hit by the GTS that one time in AEW

Also, :lol: at Kojima just absolutely BLASTING Punk's dick & balls with an elbow drop at Forbidden Door just :lol:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Just done with Return of the Obra Dinn and on my mind since has been a page depicting the fate of CM Punk Was Elbow Dropped In The Balls By Satoshi Kojima

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Lid posted:

Just done with Return of the Obra Dinn and on my mind since has been a page depicting the fate of CM Punk Was Elbow Dropped In The Balls By Satoshi Kojima

The Assassination of CM Punk's Nuts by the Chad Satoshi Kojima

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

I still love "Because I don't have that kind of technology". Does he mean he doesn't have the technology to elbow CM Punk's nuts on purpose? Or he elbowed the nuts because he doesn't have the technology to steer the elbow away from them?

Basically, where in the tech tree should I be looking for that?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CellBlock posted:

I still love "Because I don't have that kind of technology". Does he mean he doesn't have the technology to elbow CM Punk's nuts on purpose? Or he elbowed the nuts because he doesn't have the technology to steer the elbow away from them?

It was so perfectly-placed (and at the perfect time to a particular jerk in the middle of the jerk's career downspiral), it felt like the universe made it happen, despite the height and distance seemingly making it impossible for him to intentionally pull it off that well

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Just had a nap and dreamed that Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in his little grapes at Forbidden Door 2023 in Toronto Canada.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Will CM Punk soon get his nuts elbow dropped on Impact? Anything is possible in this spooky Halloween season

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

CellBlock posted:

Basically, where in the tech tree should I be looking for that?

much like nuclear energy, elbow steering technology can be used for mankind's benefit or its downfall

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
We will never forgetti
CM punk's smashed meatballs and spaghetti

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pylons posted:

Just had a nap and dreamed that Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in his little grapes at Forbidden Door 2023 in Toronto Canada.

Dreams are manifestations of reality, past and future.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

cagliostr0 posted:

We will never forgetti
CM punk's smashed meatballs and spaghetti

More like fettuccini.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

komrade kojima literally smashed the patriarchy

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
While way too tired and reading poo poo on the insane pseudo-science of Zero Escape games it crossed my mind that under multiversal theories there's an infinite number of universes where Satoshi Kojima elbowed CM Punk in the balls where it crushed his pelvis leading to Satoshi Kojima becoming president of the United States.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Lid posted:

While way too tired and reading poo poo on the insane pseudo-science of Zero Escape games it crossed my mind that under multiversal theories there's an infinite number of universes where Satoshi Kojima elbowed CM Punk in the balls where it crushed his pelvis leading to Satoshi Kojima becoming president of the United States.

how do u travel to different universes

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haunted bong posted:

you gotta have that kind of technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

haunted bong posted:

You have to collect all ths Artifacts.