Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Super Mario Wonder is a fun game to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

I'm playing Super Mombo Quest. Having a great time with it, but it doesn't feel like it's gonna get too hard. Good for kids and good for me!

Zoeb
Ben having lots of fun with Cyberpunk 2077, Baldur's Gate, and Disco Elysium.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kalel

I played zelda oracle of ages and seasons. got fully decked-out with the master sword and damage↑↑↑ ring so I completely kicked ganon's rear end in ng+

Ass-penny

what is yer copo-type Zoeb?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

f-zero 99 rules
let it be known that I crushed fools while sitting on the edge of my bed high as poo poo with the fan blowing in my face and I guess that contributed to the overall racing feel

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Zoeb

rear end-penny posted:

what is yer copo-type Zoeb?

Art cop

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Zoeb posted:

Art cop

he'll yeah, that's the jam

actual art degree might be my favorite thought in the whole game

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i decided to pick up europa universalis 4 after a few years not playing it, and jesus christ there are so many different point systems to keep track of

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FreshCutFries

Nosfereefer posted:

i decided to pick up europa universalis 4 after a few years not playing it, and jesus christ there are so many different point systems to keep track of

i think the first time i got a country going, after learning the basics, I played for like thirteen hours straight. the best paradox game I've played

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FreshCutFries posted:

i think the first time i got a country going, after learning the basics, I played for like thirteen hours straight. the best paradox game I've played

don't get me wrong, i like the game! i'm just noticing that i might not be optimizing my islam level, and also like five other different systems i couldn't remember from last time

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
got back into kingdoms & castles. Some new features since I last played. Curse my obsession with maximizing efficiency!

FreshCutFries

Nosfereefer posted:

don't get me wrong, i like the game! i'm just noticing that i might not be optimizing my islam level, and also like five other different systems i couldn't remember from last time

nah, I didn't think you were bashing it and i got the same thing when I loaded ck2 up after like five years

or just trying to play arsenal of democracy at all

Nosfereefer

FreshCutFries posted:

nah, I didn't think you were bashing it and i got the same thing when I loaded ck2 up after like five years

or just trying to play arsenal of democracy at all

paradox just really likes to add new systems on top of their old ones. it might be b/c they're swedish i guess? the power projection system is insane, and i'm keeping a technological egde by using one of my neighbours as a punching bag. just showing up every ten years to beat the crap out of them to get sweet points.

Farecoal

There he go
EU4 is such a ramshackle collection of DLC systems that don't work well together that it's hard to enjoy it now

Ass-penny

inshallah islam levels will work for you

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
spider-man 2 is a great spider-man game

that's really about it

Scaly Haylie

i started yakuza kiwami yesterday. been experimenting with the different styles but it's hard to resist the pull of beast on account of pretty much everything getting demolished by beast

Scuba Trooper

DoomCroissant posted:

spider-man 2 is a great spider-man game

that's really about it

eagerly anticipating the pc release

I just played the first one and miles back to back

Finger Prince

When I get paid I'm gonna get a new game. Really in the mood for some RPG action. Question is, Baldur's Gate? Or the second installment of the FF7 remake? (Or the new FF?)

Scuba Trooper

super mario rpg remake!!!

Finger Prince

Scuba Trooper posted:

I don't have any nintenter stuff

Scuba Trooper

then probably bg3!!!

Ass-penny

have you played Torment: the Tides of Numenera yet? I cannot recommend it strongly enough. I do gravitate towards book simulators though lol
at least what you do with your decisions matter, and that's kind of my litmus test for RPGs :shrug:

Nosfereefer

Scuba Trooper posted:

wait what

Scuba Trooper

out november 17, baby

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Scuba Trooper posted:

out november 17, baby

it's gonna be the poo poo :mario:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

I played some Humanity last night. Very chill little puzzle game where you guide an endless stream of people through a level to the exit. In VR it takes on a whole "game board" kind of feel, like you're looking at a 3d puzzle. Pretty neat.

Then I played some Weird West which is one of the free games on PS+ this month. It should scratch my RPG itch until BG3 or FF go on sale. The game play is sort of like a real-time Wasteland or Shadowrun style game. Seems solid so far. Quick save often though. You never know when you might accidentally blow yourself up with some dynamite or something stupid and have to restart an instance.

Quadramind

:thunk:

more falafel please

forums poster

gross

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
f-zero 99 rules
but tonight I blew up 3 times in a row so gently caress that poo poo
felt like that one part in neo-tokyo

Sarah Cenia posted:

f-zero 99 rules

Ass-penny

Sarah Cenia posted:

f-zero 99 rules
but tonight I blew up 3 times in a row so gently caress that poo poo
felt like that one part in neo-tokyo

I haven't played but that's a relatable experience. sometimes you need to set it down for a while.

I haven't played in a few days but Borderlands 3 and Hollow Knight are the games I been playing recently. started HK over on my switch instead of the roomies Xbox

Quadramind

hollow knight is so good and I'm ready to pick it back up again to tackle the last few bits
I will make a fool of myself at last

Ass-penny

there is a lot to do in that game but they aren't great at making sure you know what to be doing lol. in my first game I had beaten 2 of the 3 bosses, never made it up that tower in the city of tears. I feel like even that third boss wasn't going to be the end either tho

RavenousScoot

rear end-penny posted:

there is a lot to do in that game but they aren't great at making sure you know what to be doing lol. in my first game I had beaten 2 of the 3 bosses, never made it up that tower in the city of tears. I feel like even that third boss wasn't going to be the end either tho

Hollow Knight rips. I remember it being pretty manageable if you get all the relevant items for mapping and use the markers. The boss-rush challenge pantheons were ridiculous though. I think I did everything but them.

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

I'm not talking to some encel

FutonForensic

Sarah Cenia posted:

I'm not talking to some encel

kingdoms of amalur has some issues even when not rotated 90°

Finger Prince

Angry Birds VR. Honestly, it's pretty fun. You can't play it stationary, you gotta walk around your room to line up shots. Almost like you would playing pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

Angry Birds VR. Honestly, it's pretty fun. You can't play it stationary, you gotta walk around your room to line up shots. Almost like you would playing pool.

probably more advisable than surrounding yourself with actual physical angry birds