Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NJM posted:

Sitting watching this game, I think "Man, PSU stinks." And not two minutes later, I think, "Man, OSU stinks." Repeat ad nauseum

Gigantic same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Bwahahahaha

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

ohio st you idiots

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ohio state is seeing if they can win despite everyone but the defense playing even worse than they did against notre dame

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
I love how fired up all the Penn State players were after recovering a punt that touched a gunner. "Hell yeah we got em on a technicality, let's go"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

rare Magic card l00k posted:

ohio state is seeing if they can win despite everyone but the defense playing even worse than they did against notre dame

It's OK, Eichenberg is trying his shittiest too

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If Penn State could get Trace McSorley back for like four plays, this would be a completely different game

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This is such a beatable OSU team and the PSU defense is keeping them in check, why is PSU's offensive playcalling so pants-on-head stupid?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

OSU and PSU stole each others signals obviously.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Are the refs going to flag Penn State after the quarter ends?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Crescent Wrench posted:

This is such a beatable OSU team and the PSU defense is keeping them in check, why is PSU's offensive playcalling so pants-on-head stupid?

I mean, neither QB is really doing anything to make you want to open up the book here. They both look like dogshit

SpankyG
May 8, 2010
Punt state

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

also i realize this is coming way after the failed 4th but with how bad the offense is day should take the fg every chance he gets

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

ou fans have got mad at me on Twitter for a year, but: Gabriel is a Walmart bargain bin QB

Even go back and watch the Texas game. He overthrows multiple wide open receivers. It’s his thing. He was a ‘good enough’ qb attached to a ‘good enough’ OC when the program was desperate

Dunno if we pull it out and win this or not, but we will lose a dumb game this year because of Gabriel

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Allar lookin' shook in that close-up immediately before the sack

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
lmao every year PSU looks good until they play anyone with a real defense and then they turn into the most dysfunctional conservative offense in the world

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Cthulu Carl posted:

Allar lookin' shook in that close-up immediately before the sack

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

jt tuimoloau is my hero

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That officiating swing will literally have decided the game LMAO.

The most B1G thing imaginable

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

all of a sudden arky has a chance

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Can't help but feel UCF is loving up by letting OU hang around here.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That officiating swing will literally have decided the game LMAO.

The most B1G thing imaginable

Do you mean the clear hold on Harrison?

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Is this B1G football?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I couldn't even get excited about OSU loving up fielding that punt because I knew the Penn State offense was capable of capitalizing on it in a meaningful way

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

lmao every year PSU looks good until they play anyone with a real defense and then they turn into the most dysfunctional conservative offense in the world

That's not necessarily true of Utah last year or Iowa this year.

This is the worst Penn State has looked on offense since that horrible 2021 Illinois game with all the overtimes

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this sure is big10 football

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Targeting is just completely out of control.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Relentlessboredomm posted:

They would be doing much better with a vanilla gameplan, running on first down, etc. Instead they're doing poo poo like getting 3rd and 1 and running some stupid toss in the backfield out of a diamond formation.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

ou fans have got mad at me on Twitter for a year, but: Gabriel is a Walmart bargain bin QB

Even go back and watch the Texas game. He overthrows multiple wide open receivers. It’s his thing. He was a ‘good enough’ qb attached to a ‘good enough’ OC when the program was desperate

Dunno if we pull it out and win this or not, but we will lose a dumb game this year because of Gabriel

This actually shocks me, I thought 2 years at Oklahoma would clean that up. From a distance the stats look ok.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

Do you mean the clear hold on Harrison?

There were like 5 calls right in a row

Bottom line is both teams look like rear end, and I'm not a fan of either, I'm just amused by how B1G this game is

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
One of the best LTs in college ball vs the DE who dominated the game last year

Let’s have our passcatching TE motion across and try to block him on play-action

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Anyone watching this Arkansas game voluntarily either needs a hug or a bullet to the head, either or I don't know which anymore.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Grittybeard posted:

Can't help but feel UCF is loving up by letting OU hang around here.

Just waiting for something to go a bit wrong so we can mentally collapse.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Hit him with a drat lariat

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Crescent Wrench posted:

They would be doing much better with a vanilla gameplan, running on first down, etc. Instead they're doing poo poo like getting 3rd and 1 and ran some stupid toss in the backfield out of a diamond formation.

The T formation is basically undefeatable on short yardage, yet we have not done it on multiple 3rd and 1

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

C. Everett Koop posted:

Anyone watching this Arkansas game voluntarily either needs a hug or a bullet to the head, either or I don't know which anymore.

big ten disease is spreading

https://twitter.com/nocontextcfb/status/1715803881148748050?s=46

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Realignment continues unabated

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

dont worry, arkansas was incapable of taking advantage

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

but the most pathetic team in this slate of games is navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
What the gently caress is Day doing