Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

This came up a lot in the Ukraine thread but the US adopted the German way of war after WW2 which is wild because it lost two world wars.

Anyway unless zodium bans book posting I'm gonna go dig up some passages from "Armies of Sand" to talk about the various militaries of the Middle East nations (that isn't analyzed through a lens of Orientalism)

The Germans way of war did teach the America military the skill of rewriting your defeats as victories and your lucky happenstances as tactical brilliance. The rest of Korea sucks we only wanted Seoul anyway! We cleverly lured the Chinese into almost driving us into the ocean so it would relieve the pressure on the KMT cronies hiding in Taiwan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/1716048403921035314?s=46&t=544D7BCL514JRAITAeWmvw

should have stayed home idiot

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

chocked to death on a hamburger

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more of this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the boy who was shaking with fear on video few days ago has been taken to safety and is recovering from his shock, showing great bravery and love.

https://twitter.com/me3jely/status/1715634648884056507?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FuzzySlippers posted:

The Germans way of war did teach the America military the skill of rewriting your defeats as victories and your lucky happenstances as tactical brilliance. The rest of Korea sucks we only wanted Seoul anyway! We cleverly lured the Chinese into almost driving us into the ocean so it would relieve the pressure on the KMT cronies hiding in Taiwan.

I think it really bares repeating that Germany and the nazi party pretty much copied everything from America. We are the original baddies.

Weirdos that went to join the Ukrainian Einsatzgruppen knew what they signed up for.

Glorious IDF warriors that went home to save the homeland from bottlerockets brutally slain by vicious animal scum and this is why America will always stand with israel.

Asproigerosis has issued a correction as of 12:54 on Oct 22, 2023

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

the boy who was shaking with fear on video few days ago has been taken to safety and is recovering from his shock, showing great bravery and love.

https://twitter.com/me3jely/status/1715634648884056507?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

that video was completely gutwrenching

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel is building a tent city for all the israeli settlers from south and north israel in the red sea city of Eilat.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=5977450

I dunno you guys it seems like so far it's the israelis who are getting super owned.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

he's doomed for sure

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

how is he already dead

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

CODChimera posted:

he's doomed for sure

great trigger discipline

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CODChimera posted:

how is he already dead

fell out of a guard tower

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CODChimera posted:

how is he already dead

he was in one of the tanks hezbollah blew up

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Asproigerosis posted:

I think it really bares repeating that Germany and the nazi party pretty much copied everything from America. We are the original baddies.

Yet laugh not in your carnival of crime
Too proudly, ye oppressors!

You have seen, it is to be feared, but the beginning of sorrows. All the blood which has been shed will be required at your hands. At your hands alone? No—but at the hands of the people of New-England and of all the free states. The crime of oppression is national. The south is only the agent in this guilty traffic. But, remember! the same causes are at work which must inevitably produce the same effects; and when the contest shall have again begun, it must be again a war of extermination. In the present instance, no quarters have been asked or given.

But we have killed and routed them now—we can do it again and again—we are invincible! A dastardly triumph, well becoming a nation of oppressors. Detestable complacency, that can think, without emotion, of the extermination of the blacks! We have the power to kill all—let us, therefore, continue to apply the whip and forge new fetters!
In his fury against the revolters, who will remember their wrongs? What will it avail them, though the catalogue of their sufferings, dripping with warm blood fresh from their lacerated bodies, be held up to extenuate their conduct? It is enough that the victims were black—that circumstance makes them less precious than the dogs which have been slain in our streets! They were black—brutes, pretending to be men—legions of curses upon their memories! They were black—God made them to serve us!

Ye patriotic hypocrites! ye panegyrists of Frenchmen, Greeks, and Poles! ye fustian declaimers for liberty! ye valiant sticklers for equal rights among yourselves! ye haters of aristocracy! ye assailants of monarchies! ye republican nullifiers! ye treasonable disunionists! be dumb! Cast no reproach upon the conduct of the slaves, but let your lips and cheeks wear the blisters of condemnation!

Ye accuse the pacific friends of emancipation of instigating the slaves to revolt. Take back the charge as a foul slander. The slaves need no incentives at our hands. They will find them in their stripes—in their emaciated bodies—in their ceaseless toil—in their ignorant minds—in every field, in every valley, on every hill-top and mountain, wherever you and your fathers have fought for liberty—in your speeches, your conversations, your celebrations, your pamphlets, your newspapers—voices in the air, sounds from across the ocean, invitations to resistance above, below, around them! What more do they need? Surrounded by such influences, and smarting under their newly made wounds, is it wonderful that they should rise to contend—as other "heroes" have contended—for their lost rights? It is not wonderful.

http://fair-use.org/the-liberator/1831/09/03/the-insurrection

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

CODChimera posted:

he's doomed for sure

Lol the right knee pad

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

text editor posted:

great trigger discipline

This guy is ready to charge the front lines.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Egg Moron posted:

Lol the right knee pad

The left one isn't doing much better, it's halfway down his shin

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

he's doomed for sure

excited to hear nick mullen riff on this guy for 42 minutes

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

The Owned

CODChimera posted:

he's doomed for sure

The About to be Owned

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/nihalist___/status/1715764489998446790?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1715875236506165545
"Colonizers we don't need them, what we want is total freedom"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

quote:

A week later, Balva was dead. The Israeli American was killed Friday by an antitank missile fired from Lebanon by the militant group Hezbollah while his unit served on that country’s border with Israel, the IDF confirmed.

lol, hezbollah ftw

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

demon crackers

i cant imagine how absolutely rotten and evil someone has to be to not only support but openly and freely mock the plight of the peoples she is genociding

also this poo poo must be incredibly common and out in the open in israel for her to just make this video for funsies

btw totally not an ethnostate

Agrajag has issued a correction as of 13:49 on Oct 22, 2023

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Nadav_Eyal/status/1716067781454573999?s=20

gazan journalists are not journalists you see, they are hamas journalists

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

demon crackers

i cant imagine how absolutely rotten and evil someone has to be to not only support but openly and freely mock the plight of the peoples she is genociding

also this poo poo must be incredibly common and out in the open in israel for her to just make this video for funsies

btw totally not an ethnostate

there's an image seered in my synapses of israeli settler teens mocking a palestinian grandmother to her face that hardens the heart

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fits my needs posted:

those journalists are brave as gently caress cause holy hell jsut putting on that vest pains a giant rear end target on you for the iof to drop a jdam on

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

stephenthinkpad posted:

So with this 20 trucks of whatever, it's not enough to prevent the IDF from starving the whole city to death right?

it was to placate the demon cracker rear end libs in the west so they could move on with their lives

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
17 more aid trucks have been allowed in

quote:

55m ago (12:01 GMT)
Seventeen aid trucks cross from Egypt into Gaza
A second convoy of aid trucks has crossed from Egypt into the Gaza Strip, according to multiple international and Egyptian media outlets.

A total of 17 trucks entered Gaza on Sunday, a day after the first convoy comprising 20 trucks carried medical aid, food and water into the besieged enclave.

The UN estimates about 100 trucks per day are needed to meet the needs of Gaza.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I'm noticing gulf social media especially in saudi taking a much much more radical and hard turn against israel, at first it was feeling sad for Gaza and calling for aid and stopping the war now they're actively promoting Hamas in every way and quoting Ghassan Kanafani and really calling for active military support for Qassam, it's pretty great to see an entire new generation of saudis learn why Israel is evil.

Also, while doomscrolling instagram I saw a bunch of arab girl bodybuilders and weight lifters showing off how much more masculine they are compared to israeli soldiers and making fun of IDF soldiers for being weak as poo poo. the internet is incredible.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wtf is the iof jsut bombing the whole god drat region now?

also why are they all just letting the iof attack their countries?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Good morning. Death to the State of Israel.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israeli media is reporting that Hezbollahs attacks have managed to knock out a significant portion of the entire northen border surveillance network

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...?update=5977630

Also Israeli media is claiming that someone in the prime ministers cabinet is calling netanyahu a 'coward' because he cant bring himself to order any sort of offensive action.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the 17 trucks arent carrying food or fuel just medicine apparently

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Agrajag posted:

I think part of is that the Israelis are just bombing runway of both airports which I guess is "acceptable." As far as why Syria is letting them, they have a bit of a rough couple of years, and technically, a civil war is still going.

Isn't it kind of funny that Youtube for years allowed adblock and especially now decided to go after it...at a time when literally half the ads are Israel-related.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 14:11 on Oct 22, 2023

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

PawParole posted:

In the empty spaces near the border . If Israel was serious about being anti-hamas and not anti-Palestinian/genocidal they would build a filtration camp, tell the civilians to go there and then attack without having to worry about collateral damage or civilians.

Of course they want to kill every single gazan and Netanyahu is Hitler 2, but if they were serious they would at least be making some noises in that direction.

are you for real?

youre arguing for a smaller concentration camp within a concentration camp dude

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Agrajag posted:

Because daddy USA is watching little Israel throw a tantrum and if anyone defends themselves they will have their sovereign nation invaded and the leaders killed with impunity by US forces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

fits my needs posted:

only one side talks about “mowing the grass” though