Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

pffffft hahaha
No way man whoever's running that account is a double agent there's no loving way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
It would probably be helpful for the safety of Jewish people, who like most people do not want to be victims of retaliatory hate crimes, if Israeli's stopped claiming that committing war crimes and colonialism was a core part of being Jewish and that the only way for Jewish people to exist was letting Israel commit as many war crimes they like. If Israel keep saying that being Jewish requires them to commit atrocities then there might be people out there who believe them.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The new coalition of the willing

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1716169932226855342

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress israel gently caress the iof gently caress america and brandon

mod editing out embed, again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 21:43 on Oct 22, 2023

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

DiscountDildos posted:

Not sure if this has been posted yet but whoops lmao

https://x.com/IDF/status/1716115527255355505?s=20

Lmao

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Look at my hasbara agent Dawg I am NOT winning this propaganda war

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

:five:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Tag yourself, I’m “TALL rear end-SULTAN”

I was going to say that!…but didn’t want to come off as being antipalestinian in any way

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Bouillon Rube posted:

is he the EU guy that Chapo always talks about?

He’s the guy who wants to forcefully Balkanize Russia and salt the earth.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FistEnergy posted:

I'm absolutely never voting Democratic again. 2020 was just the beginning for me. The cruelty and stupidity of that party has never been worse in my lifetime than it has been in the past few weeks.

The former Obama voter within me would be ashamed and confused. Go make up for me with 2 voters from the Virginia suburbs, Joe.

:blastu: :burger:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bouillon Rube posted:

yeah

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

has anyone done the yakuza character introduction screen?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Bouillon Rube posted:

No, that’s the weird old Frenchman that wears leisure suits and dress shoes without socks everywhere, even in war zones.

This is the weird middle-aged Austrian Guy that the Ukraine thread constantly brings up because he’s a walking talking wojack

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

dude seems like a run of the mill frothing at the mouth euro freak. why’s he getting posted so much?

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

lol

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Death By The Blues posted:

Hezbollah has wrecked basically all surveillance/tracking devices on the Lebanon/Israeli border, because of this Israel is forced to conduct military patrols on the border

Our neoliberal militaries are so goddamn stupid

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
small mercy

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lmao local media answering the hard questions for Americans

Mattress Man
Apr 3, 2009

:dukedog:
ADL really needs to change their name to Apartheid Defense League.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

new thread title: “But enough talk. Intifada!”

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

madmatt112 posted:

new thread title: “But enough talk. Intifada!”

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

So what are the odds of Israel doing an Operation Samson if the IDF gets decimated in Gaza and Hezbollah launches an offensive from the north? The fact that Israel has basically promised to nuke most of the west in retaliation if their allies fail to help them and their country collapses has me kinda for-real nervous.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

Not sure if this has been posted yet but whoops lmao

https://x.com/IDF/status/1716115527255355505?s=20

https://twitter.com/JoeKassabian/status/1716127398964449539

Same question.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israeli keeps threatening the hospital sheltering 12k people with an additional 500 patients

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1716176600171970779

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

quote:

But before his return, he wanted to gather supplies he knew that soldiers in his unit might need. So he and his friend Ethan Missner, who has known Balva since they were 7-year-old students at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rockville, went shopping. They bought knee pads, elbow pads, earmuffs and other supplies for the 9203rd Battalion of the Alexandroni Brigade, Missner recalled. The two spent Balva’s last night stateside at Missner’s parents’ home in Potomac stuffing a duffel bag full of gear.

A week later, Balva was dead. The Israeli American was killed Friday by an antitank missile fired from Lebanon by the militant group Hezbollah while his unit served on that country’s border with Israel, the IDF confirmed.

lmao he bought elbow and knee pads

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Now the US is telling their citizens not to go to Iraq

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1716140015183708598

Another vacation cancelled!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

You do it intentionally and then lie

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao. I remember FF saying something about how israeli Air Force get the best recruits and artillery is bottom-of-the-barrel. wonder where tank guys land on that spectrum.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

dads friend steve posted:

lmao. I remember FF saying something about how israeli Air Force get the best recruits and artillery is bottom-of-the-barrel. wonder where tank guys land on that spectrum.

i think we all know where tank guys land on the spectrum

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You do it intentionally and then lie

it’s weird tho because didn’t they already bomb the Egyptian side of the rafah crossing and cop to it?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Rubellavator posted:

lmao he bought elbow and knee pads

is that really something he needed to bring over from burgerland?

tel Aviv seems like exactly the kind of place inline skating woild still be popular

I guess there's an extra set for his mates now anyway

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Wow, epic dunk on the Geneva Conventions. Good job Israel.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Back from the solidarity gathering in Belgrade. Quite a lot of our Palestinian diaspora (as in, Palestinians in Serbia) showed up, the Palestinian ambassador was also there.

Tired as hell, will talk more at a later point.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Israeli keeps threatening the hospital sheltering 12k people with an additional 500 patients

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1716176600171970779

If they follow through on this everyone who worked to sanitize the last hospital strike will just shrug and say "well, it's their right to self-defense".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Godlessdonut posted:

Wow, epic dunk on the Geneva Conventions. Good job Israel.
Israeli social media is tailor made to drive me insane.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

it’s weird tho because didn’t they already bomb the Egyptian side of the rafah crossing and cop to it?

If you’re a gunner and you want to take initiative and blast someone you’re going to lie to your commander and if they like you or they like that you blasted something they’ll run with it

That’s my theory

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

chuckling thinking about that guy and his friend buying out the entire stock of padding in the skateboarding section of his local Dicks before shipping off to Israel and getting instantly merc’d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

chuckling thinking about that guy and his friend buying out the entire stock of padding in the skateboarding section of his local Dicks before shipping off to Israel and getting instantly merc’d

"you think i need a cup?"

"i don't know do you think you'll need a cup?"