Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

JAnon posted:

this wasn't even an actual location; someone put a PASTAMANIA!©™® sign on the side of some building in Minneapolis and it stayed there until the building got demolished

I'm pretty sure they grabbed it at an auction or out of a dumpster when Pastamania closed because it was only open at the Mall of America for like ten months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The Alliance to End Pastamania.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'm pretty sure they grabbed it at an auction or out of a dumpster when Pastamania closed because it was only open at the Mall of America for like ten months.

lol I wonder what the last 3 months of working in that store were like, slangin' 1-3 pasta dishes/day

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Matinee posted:

One of my favorite Pastamania details is how it is/used to be a censored word in the wwe 2k videogames create-a-story mode.

Hahahah what

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Loki Season 2, but Sylvie gets a job working at Pastamania.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

JAnon posted:

this wasn't even an actual location; someone put a PASTAMANIA!©™® sign on the side of some building in Minneapolis and it stayed there until the building got demolished

Please don't take that away from me :(

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Elephant Ambush posted:

If Vince still has the power to fire HHH then I 100% guarantee you that HHH is still taking creative orders from Vince via email or text or fax or whatever Vince uses to communicate

Candygram for Mongo, pal!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

can't forget the Hulkster's second greatest invention, Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Grill™ that unfortunately had to be recalled by U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission because it was a fire hazard

now he's selling vapes I guess

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

smdh getting in on the nic vape game rather than the weed vape game

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

hulk hogan said not to take drugs

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Huff your shares, vape your vitamins (nicotine)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dr san...?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TVGM posted:

Huff your shares, vape your vitamins (nicotine)

I mean, nicotine is a B3 analogue

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

I'm more disappointed it's not called 'Vapemania'

Hulkster losing his marketing touch

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Huh, Sting is finally retiring

His last match will be at AEW Revolution in 2024

https://www.cagesideseats.com/platform/amp/aew/2023/10/18/23923299/sting-announces-retirement-date-aew-revolution-2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

no he isnt he'll be trying to wrestle again six months later

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

this is all just a build-up to bringing back Surfer Sting

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no he isnt he'll be trying to wrestle again six months later

Just going from his promo last night, he closed that door pretty hard.

It would be tough to top his AEW run as a send-off anyways. 2 years of hanging out with all the little stingers in AEW having a hell of a time and only working when he wants to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr23bEnEQ4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38z5W7GtJ4o

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Yeah Sting is one of the few guys that I 100% believe when he says he's retiring.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'll believe it when I see it.

I guess what I'm saying is that until Sting is dead, anyone saying Sting has stopped wrestling will earn a hearty "lol okay Mark" from me.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
even when sting is dead he'll still wrestle as a hologram

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

when sting dies they'll finally reunite the blade runners

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Punk got an offer from Impact and Ace is working there as a producer now. I will die laughing if Punk has to take an offer from TNA in the year 2023.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Regrettable posted:

Punk got an offer from Impact and Ace is working there as a producer now. I will die laughing if Punk has to take an offer from TNA in the year 2023.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

By the way Impact is rebranding and going back to the TNA name lmao.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
punk is going to join his buddy bobby fish at impact?

nice!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
IDK why people keep making stupid jokes about Punk going to TNA. They can't afford him and he won't lower himself to work for such a small company anyway

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Elephant Ambush posted:

IDK why people keep making stupid jokes about Punk going to TNA. They can't afford him and he won't lower himself to work for such a small company anyway

Well, he absolutely incinerated just about every other bridge in the industry. Might as well go 3 for 3 at this point.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

He famously went backstage during an Impact TNA taping during his "apology tour", and by all accounts was warmly received

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

Anthem Sports, which owns Impact, made a $73 million deal via cash & stock to acquire the Gravitas Ventures film distribution company. They have money. A guy like Punk would almost certainly still be a business changer for them, even after everything, so he'd be worth their money.

Until he implodes because Shark Boy made a fish-themed joke in a guest appearance. Calling himself The Bass in the World or something.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He famously went backstage during an Impact TNA taping during his "apology tour", and by all accounts was warmly received

I have no idea what's going on at TNA, is there even anybody left there that Punk is familiar with?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
remember when billy corgan was president of TNA

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Grendels Dad posted:

I have no idea what's going on at TNA, is there even anybody left there that Punk is familiar with?

they just hired his buddy ace "toothsome" steel

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Not as far as I'm aware, I believe everyone that was there (either behind the scenes or in-ring) during his early run with the company has long since departed. There might be some people there that he knows from his stints in WWE or AEW, though.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
punk needs to be a locker room leader even if its being the leader of the TNA locker room

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Not as far as I'm aware, I believe everyone that was there (either behind the scenes or in-ring) during his early run with the company has long since departed. There might be some people there that he knows from his stints in WWE or AEW, though.

Punk's bestest buddy because he works in the back so he can never take his spotlight is working there as a producer now. I'm sure he'll eventually get canned for biting another EVP though.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I mean, if we forget about Schadefreude for a moment, that sounds like the ideal place for Punk. Some people he likes, none that are sick of his poo poo yet, a place that would build itself around him and where he can pretend his experience means something without anyone to dispute his wisdom.

I hope it doesn't happen because it sounds like TNA has gotten their poo poo together, they don't deserve an idiot like Punk.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

punk needs to be a locker room leader even if its being the leader of the TNA locker room

Gonna be the Foot Locker room leader soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it is TNA's destiny to be a poo poo show