Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

I knew it was talked about before but this newest "justification" is just so loving stupid

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1716176823862587814

DrPossum posted:

reddit is bad

the big celebrity gossip subreddit was cheering on the celebs that signed the letter asking for a ceasefire and mocking Amy Schumer for their genocidal posts. Not like either of those things are particularly radical, but it's not the Zionist position

the Hasbara operation works when the debate is confined to certain parts of the web focused on "international politics" or the conflict in Palestine specifically, but I feel like it's breaking down as Palestinian solidarity becomes mainstream. Without that core of Zionist activists dominating a space, the more "fair weather" Zionists and imperialist apologists won't stick their necks out.

It's a lot harder to publicly defend a minority position than it is to support a "common sense" viewpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S3PhfNHclU

They have a base in the region.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

I knew it was talked about before but this newest "justification" is just so loving stupid

it’s all so half baked lol. they clearly didn’t expect there to be a need to come up with poo poo like this, past the typical justifications.

western media will parrot the garbage uncritically as always, but the longer this drags on, the more pressing the obvious question “how does this justify the continual slaughter of civilians?” becomes, the more the credibility of western mass media will sink into the mud.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The bombardments are loving insane right now

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1716212797556605090

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

When someone says "Death to Israel" it's important to always follow up with "Yes, and Death to America"

yep

Resistance News Network posted:

🟡🟢 Chairman of the Executive Council of Hezbollah, Sayyed Hashem Safieddine:

When the Western world, especially America, rushes to defend this entity, it's because they feel this entity is in danger.

They couldn't bear the results of the Al-Aqsa Flood, so they rushed to support the entity. Whoever bombs hospitals and kills children and women proves there is an American and European design behind these massacres, and they are partners in them.

The people of Gaza, with their patience and steadfastness, provide the appropriate response that they will not abandon resistance even if the price is death. This is the answer of honorable and dignified people.

What is happening in Gaza today is not only related to Gaza and Palestine.

Everything they do and will do to the Palestinian people, whether in Gaza or the West Bank that rises today, will go with the wind.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/16102, via tgsa)

Resistance News Network posted:

⚫️ Deputy Secretary-General of PIJ, Muhammad al-Hindi, in an interview with Al-Mayadeen:

Most of the captives are soldiers, and this issue has many complications. No details will be discussed about it before the end of the aggression.

“Israel” is bombing places where there are captives and essentially, it does not want to engage in an exchange deal.

This is not "israel's" battle, but the battle of the West led by Biden.

When "israel" was shaken, the West came to breathe life into the entity that began to collapse.

Gaza is the entrance, but the goal is to change the face of the Middle East, and the battle is the West's battle.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15638, via tgsa)

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

RC Cola posted:

May this woman never know peace. I pray she one day realizes how vile of an excuse for a human being she is.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

dads friend steve posted:

just gonna save this for when Israel and its stooges blame it on PIJ or Hezbollah or whoever

stooges will never be defeated through facts and logic, you need to harass and troll them mercilessly

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

hearing reports that hamas has been sitting on saddam’s wmds the whole time.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

stumblebum posted:

the virgin idf: "we should invade gaza"
the chad palestinian: "you should invade gaza"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nico Robin's gone cray-cray!

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Ardennes posted:

The Iranians may have more ballistic missiles than the US has interceptors at this point.

Well, whatever Iran chooses to do I hope they coordinate with the Palestinians so we don't see friendly fire.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
So just like their colonizer genocidal brothers white zionists stole the children of Arab Jewish settlers to raise them "white". This occupier is such a piece of poo poo lol

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/815928192452149248

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Why does Biden’s chin look like a sagging ball sack?

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

that’s a whole lot of malfunctioning rockets

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the impression that I’m getting is the us has slowly started to realize how badly this is going to go for them if Israel goes ahead, and how there really is no way to persuade Israel not to go ahead, but the political will to openly defy israel isn’t there right now (and may never be) and so they’re paralyzed.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

GoLambo posted:

Every time someone mentions the Gulf War to me as an example of why the American military is undefeatable I make a point to tell them about the Iran Iraq war. Most people don't even know it happened much less what the scale of it was, and this includes the typical milheads who pride themselves on their understanding of history. This is also generally where the conversation tends to end and they tune out. Even when I talk to other (non Marxist) leftists about this they generally just make dismissals about secret stealth aircraft and nukes while maintaining that American firepower will solve any conventional warfare problems and only a change in our government can prevent us from dominating the world with force.

The American perception of our military is completely blinded by propaganda and nothing-ever-change's-ism. I don't know how the war in Ukraine might have changed peoples perception on this because lol I just do not talk about this stuff with people IRL anymore but I imagine with all the NAFO types and the endless youtube recommendations I get that are essentially western military propaganda I can't imagine its changed much. The US is going to maintain it's perception of invincibility as long as it continues to never commit to a large military operation again, but I think the raw economic and social cost of capitulation to American foreign policy and miliary aggression is starting to put our list of regional enemies in a situation where mutual resistance is their only viable path for survival. Nobody can really afford to let another large scale American bombing campaign devastate their neighbors anymore because the spillover in refuges and blowback is simply an insurmountable problem that would collapse their government anyway. Whatever transpires I don't think anyone is going to take it laying down from the US anymore, and if we manage to escalate this enough we will eventually end up with a nose bloody enough to shatter the perception of Americans military invincibility.

its extremely funny to me how obvious it is that the actual reason were not giving ukraine our top shelf gear is because our top shelf gear actually sucks or at the very least we have zero expectations that it can actually live up to the hype

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

So just like their colonizer genocidal brothers white zionists stole the children of Arab Jewish settlers to raise them "white". This occupier is such a piece of poo poo lol

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/815928192452149248

Pretty sure I only had this open because someone posted it in this thread but I lost the original post...

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/...th-experiments/

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

carrying my binder of recipes on my suicide mission just in case i make it all the way to the idf white phosphorus lab

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Fellatio del Toro posted:

carrying my binder of recipes on my suicide mission just in case i make it all the way to the idf white phosphorus lab

It's in the bag right next to my 99 elixirs and all the crafting materials I could pick up.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Regarde Aduck posted:

it's paper tigers stacked on paper tigers. The technological panopticon they obviously envision is not yet complete. The trap has not yet slammed shut. They've got to be careful because the failure of one part of our institutions may cause a cascade.

I think it should be pretty obvious by now that no matter how good a technological mousetrap the elites engineer, they will, the very second they complete it and achieve their ultimate triumph, begin eating away at the foundations of it from the inside to make number just a little higher that quarter. Slamming the trap shut is just the opening bell on trap efficiency grifting. They can kill, they can destroy the earth, but they can't ever win in a final way as long as a single oppressed person is left because eventually in their desire to accumulate they will cost cut away the bars and cameras from the perfect prison entrapping that final person and they will use a spoon to dig out.

So it shouldn't be that surprising that they're upgrading from "open air prison" to "open air death camp."

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/imetatronink/status/1716163567865545097

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Why does germany even have political parties if all of them are nazis anyways.

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1715761755987796395?s=20

Late to this, but the titular green is this one:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

GoLambo posted:

Every time someone mentions the Gulf War to me as an example of why the American military is undefeatable I make a point to tell them about the Iran Iraq war. Most people don't even know it happened much less what the scale of it was, and this includes the typical milheads who pride themselves on their understanding of history. This is also generally where the conversation tends to end and they tune out. Even when I talk to other (non Marxist) leftists about this they generally just make dismissals about secret stealth aircraft and nukes while maintaining that American firepower will solve any conventional warfare problems and only a change in our government can prevent us from dominating the world with force.

The American perception of our military is completely blinded by propaganda and nothing-ever-change's-ism. I don't know how the war in Ukraine might have changed peoples perception on this because lol I just do not talk about this stuff with people IRL anymore but I imagine with all the NAFO types and the endless youtube recommendations I get that are essentially western military propaganda I can't imagine its changed much. The US is going to maintain it's perception of invincibility as long as it continues to never commit to a large military operation again, but I think the raw economic and social cost of capitulation to American foreign policy and miliary aggression is starting to put our list of regional enemies in a situation where mutual resistance is their only viable path for survival. Nobody can really afford to let another large scale American bombing campaign devastate their neighbors anymore because the spillover in refuges and blowback is simply an insurmountable problem that would collapse their government anyway. Whatever transpires I don't think anyone is going to take it laying down from the US anymore, and if we manage to escalate this enough we will eventually end up with a nose bloody enough to shatter the perception of Americans military invincibility.

I want an IRAF Top Gun movie so bad.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Good point in that thread about how much the US would have to draw down from other strategic bases to gather force for an intervention.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The pattern is so far ATGMS attack vehicles/patrols and IDF retaliates by bombing nests/attack groups. However, they are using mostly drones for it but they have started using warplanes in Lebanon to bomb Hezbollah.Yea if you are Iranian you never really forget that war, my parents both lost a lot of people relatives in that war, my mom fled Abadan when Iraq invaded. So many Iranians where stoked when Saddam died, they loathed him lol

Death By The Blues has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Oct 22, 2023

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It seems honestly pretty inefficient, and if anything is occupying Israeli airpower.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

Why does germany even have political parties if all of them are nazis anyways.

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/1715761755987796395?s=20

German Green Party HQ is in Virginia

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ardennes posted:

It seems honestly pretty inefficient, and if anything is occupying Israeli airpower.

yeah israel needs a plane and a bomb to blow something up instead of making bombs that fly on their own like a smart army

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ShazaAbed/status/1716216979952976159

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Still finding it difficult to comprehend mind that America has reached peak zionism like 15 years ahead of schedule. The establishment and israel has hosed up majorly in the last 5-10 years.

Don't think anyone would've believed in 2010 that there'd be mass pro-Palestine rallies in American cities by 2023. Makes me feel hopeful israel will disintegrate within 50 years.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

the second this hits the hospital it'll become a wayward hamas rocket

like fuckin magic

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

same loving sound

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

This video is from a couple of days ago, but they are still bombing around this hospital and apparently all hospitals in Gaza have received warnings lately

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

They could probably survive without American imprimatur as long as they made regional allian- oh

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Israelis in 200 years bragging that they’re 1/64th Palestinian

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

This video is from a couple of days ago, but they are still bombing around this hospital and apparently all hospitals in Gaza have received warnings lately

they warned them, so when it blows up theyre absolved of all responsibility bing bong so simple

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Israelis in 200 years starting off their meetings with land acknowledgements

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

You look at this kind of thing and you think about "lol no way israel bombed a hospital how would that even work it must have been something else" and then maybe you take a little walk around the block

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Is this Israel's yellow cake uranium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
the israelis think they can have their yellow cake and eat it too