Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

idonotlikepeas posted:

So, let's recap. Putin is an imaginary enemy like Saddam, and so is Hamas - and poor spunky little Russia is just being hate-crimed like the Palestinians are?
It's necessary for Tats to believe that the Russia-Ukraine was is fake and a cash scam from Beach Zelenskyy, because otherwise his alpha male macho homophobic real manly military culture might look a bit pathetic.

For the same reason, he's decided that the actual war that is currently happening is between Hamas and Seal Team Gay, because he's obsessed.

Speaking of people who also live in a hell of their own creation where being straight is illegal, gently caress off Mac

Cloud Potato posted:

gently caress Off Mac:

Kellies Nomination: Most Opposite of Reality

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

This is completely indecipherable and deranged.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Big strong chuds = strong army
Western degeneracy = weak wokes waving their dicks at the enemy
Russia = not real

It's the ur-fascism of good times make weak men, just with Biden on top acting completely erratic as all of Tats conspiracies collide.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Just an FYI: you knew from the first comic wheich side he was on because it was szj and not ssj. Z=zion

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

What is happening in this frame? What is happening in this frame?

Is Colin Powell, trying to, NATO, pill, us?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That's his pet anthrax.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

DalaranJ posted:

What is happening in this frame? What is happening in this frame?

Is Colin Powell, trying to, NATO, pill, us?

It's a reference to Powell testifying before the UN about the alleged dangers of Iraq's chemical weapons program in the run-up to the invasion.

And for the benefit of younger folks: The first few panels are a reference to the original Gulf War. There were bogus stories peddled about Iraqi invaders pulling Kuwaiti babies out of incubators and leaving them to die -- compare the shirt the woman's wearing to the pic in the linked article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Selachian fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Oct 22, 2023

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

idonotlikepeas posted:

So, let's recap. Putin is an imaginary enemy like Saddam, and so is Hamas - and poor spunky little Russia is just being hate-crimed like the Palestinians are? Why do you persist in using the NPC meme? Why are you making GBS threads up a point about the U.S. engaging in unnecessary wars by sticking this stupid garbage into it and then applying the results to two situations in which we are not at war? There is definitely a way to link these things together via the MIC, but just splattering all the images on the page is not really managing it.
In Tats' idiot conspiracy world, it's not the USA, because that's still capable of being good and apple pie occasionally, it's "the globalists" doing all the wars against the upholders of traditional values, and the mainstream media telling the NPCs who is bad.

This has a lot in common with the view of the world promoted by Putin and Orbán, and ties together a lot of other stupid things he believes like their use of "gender identity" fears etc.

He definitely thinks NATO started the Ukraine war.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
If you remove NATO from TRANS you get RS and negative O.

S... O... R... O...

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Nenonen posted:

If you remove NATO from TRANS you get RS and negative O.

S... O... R... O...

Negative O > O negative > blood type > blood > NATO is controlled by the Jews who want to suck our pure, white blood

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Technowolf posted:

Negative O > O negative > blood type > blood > NATO is controlled by the Jews who want to suck our pure, white blood

If your blood is white, you might want to see a doctor.

(Unless they're jewish, obviously)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Alex Jones (the ultimate victim of cancellation) was once depicted playing a fiddle (Megan Kelly) Jones has warned us before but Ben knows to use the code. So we start at Jones'fiddle and it takes us to woman Megan Kelly, who faked being a leftist like Elizabeth Warren, Pocahontas, an Indian. An Indian fiddle is a Santoro. Plural because we're talking about them: Santoors
Unscrambled that's "SOROS' NATO"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Le Lievre:

Badiucao:

Broelman:

Bill Hayden, former governor-general and Labor luminary who served under Gough Whitlam and made way for Bob Hawke, dies aged 90 (ABC). The drover's dog is from a quote when he quit as Labor leader in 1983 for Hawke on the same day Malcolm Fraser called for an election, where Hayden said "I believe that a drover's dog could lead the Labor Party to victory, the way the country is".

Knight:

Spooner:

Albanese is on a visit to the US.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ishida is an antisemite, so opposes Israel’s actions but for extremely wrong reasons.

He went to bat for Kanye during the latter’s Nazi meltdown, portrayed a Jewish man as a vampire, and now this. He’s not being subtle.

Zelensky is also jewish, and it’d be one thing to question having literal Nazis serving in your military, but it’s clear Ishida is using that as a smokescreen given how much more he targets Zelensky in his comics.

He’s got well/worn holes in his brain from conspiracy worms, so naturally he thinks weak, effeminate American boots will be on the ground Any Day Now when we’re just going to funnel war crime money to Israel like we always do.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

RINO REPUBLICANS JUST HERE FOR THE MONEY- THEY HATE THE BASE
Cartoon published 10/21/2023

The Republicans remain a divided party. The battle between the RINOs and the forces of MAGA are in conflict and are unable to elect a House Speaker.

Many voters vote for Republican candidates while believing they will represent them in Congress and stand up to the Bolshevik Democrat Party. Instead, they discover those Republicans are Republicans In Name Only. They bow down to big money lobbyists, corporate donors, and globalists. They go along to get along and compromise with the Democrats.

We are fundraising for 2023, You can also keep GrrrGraphics online with a purchase! Visit our Best sellers! Click now!

The Democrats are far more unified than the Republicans. They are delighted to see a divided Republican Party while they employ the exact same talking points. For example, Trump’s supporters are vilified as being “extreme MAGA,” and ‘cult members.’ They want to make Trump look like a nut job such as Marshall Applewhite and his Heaven’s Gate comet-worshipping cult, or perhaps something more sinister such as implying Trump is another Jim Jones. The Democrats play hardball and too many Republicans join in to help them. They are ’never Trumpers’ who would rather see a Democrat president in office rather than Trump. The RINO Republicans are also war mongers and big spenders. They are perfectly happy to help the Democrats destroy the middle class through inflation and IRS harassment. RINOs like Don Bacon NE-02 need to be primaried, removed from office and replaced with America First Republicans.

The corporate media, including Fox News, are firmly behind the Deep State Swam Uniparty and against Trump and his supporters. They constantly attack Matt Gaetz and other MAGA Republicans as ‘insurrectionists’ who want to shut down their precious government. Maybe it needs to be shut down for a while. Right now Congress seems bent on war, pork spending, and taking away the rights and liberties of individuals while promoting open borders. war, and woke globalist nonsense such as ‘climate change.’

Are You Ready To Take Back Our Country? Support America First Cartoons Please Donate Only If You Can!

Our country is divided. Only Trump can provide some semblance of unity for the Republicans.

— The GrrrTeam

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I sometimes forget Gary McCoy is a piece of poo poo.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Murdstone posted:

I sometimes forget Gary McCoy is a piece of poo poo.

How?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Like you forget he's *such* a piece of poo poo, like the scope of it boggles you each time you're reminded?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

The breasts are commonly located just above the belly button.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

The breasts are commonly located just above the belly button.

She hasn't put her bra on yet, that's all.

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008
Speaking of breast location, this recent Rall has a certain Picassoesque quality:

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Stahler

Drew Sheneman

David Horsey

David Horsey posted:

At a moment when our city is teetering between renewal and decline, Seattle voters have a rare chance to dramatically shift the City Council toward more collegial, innovative leadership.

For too long, the council majority has been dominated by activists driven by dreamy ideology rather than enlightened pragmatism. While Seattle’s downtown has suffered through COVID-19 shutdowns, a deadly rise in drug overdoses among homeless people, an exodus from the police department and a spike in property crime that has hit small businesses hard, the council has chosen to tend to the interests of the few, not the many.

With the seven seats chosen by council districts on the ballot this year, several council members have done us all a favor by choosing not to run for re-election, while the two disappointing incumbents who remain are facing strong opponents. (The other two council members out of nine are elected city-wide and were voted on two years ago.) That makes a clean sweep at City Hall quite possible.

The Seattle Times editorial board (of which I am not a member) has identified seven well-qualified candidates who boast diverse, deep experiences in civic affairs and who, collectively, appear to offer a significantly smarter approach to governing the city. They are Rob Saka in District 1, Tanya Woo in District 2, Joy Hollingsworth in District 3, Maritza Rivera in District 4, Cathy Moore in District 5, Pete Hanning in District 6 and Bob Kettle in District 7.

If you are satisfied with more of the same, vote for their opponents. For a much-needed reset, though, consider voting for these sharp and sensible seven.

(I did google some of the people he endorsed here, and you can probably guess what I found.)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Eh I mean sometimes I forget he exists altogether

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

gently caress you.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Brawnfire posted:

Like you forget he's *such* a piece of poo poo, like the scope of it boggles you each time you're reminded?
Yes, it's this.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

idonotlikepeas posted:

"Our troops definitely shouldn't be attacking these people but also they should be more violent about it when they do attack them in an unjustified way instead of being giant sissies."

And here we're definitively answering the question of who the bad guys are supposed to be for ole' Tatsy. The Israelis are more LGBTQ-positive than every other country in the region, and therefore evil. This is definitely... an argument, of sorts?

It takes a special kind of crazy to look at war and think "How can I blame trans/gay people for this?"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Can't say that I ever expected a "Israel is bad because it's too woke" take.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

idonotlikepeas posted:

David Horsey

(I did google some of the people he endorsed here, and you can probably guess what I found.)
Massive Knockers?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I'm super surprised by Tats' take on the Gaza war. Does it just boil down to "jews = bad" and everything else develops from there? Being so critical of Israel puts him on the same side as a lot of leftists (for entirely different reasons I'm sure)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Telegnostic posted:

Speaking of breast location, this recent Rall has a certain Picassoesque quality:

the more you look at her shirt the more you pick up on. Is that her breast smaller and higher up or just a bit of shirt oddly poking out? Why are the buttons arranged like that? This doesn’t even get into other poo poo like the man doing what I can only assume is what a species of aliens from a planet without arms would try to draw a person crossing their arms.

While some people get a bit too eager to dunk on Rall’s opinions, you will never ever miss going after his awful art.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pants Donkey posted:

the more you look at her shirt the more you pick up on. Is that her breast smaller and higher up or just a bit of shirt oddly poking out? Why are the buttons arranged like that? This doesn’t even get into other poo poo like the man doing what I can only assume is what a species of aliens from a planet without arms would try to draw a person crossing their arms.

While some people get a bit too eager to dunk on Rall’s opinions, you will never ever miss going after his awful art.

Look at the wall in the background and try to figure out how it works.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Picasshole.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

For context- all direct qoutes from Australian white supremacist and now Senator Pauline Hanson.
Just think of this if shes ever featured in an Aus pollitoon

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Microplastics posted:

I'm super surprised by Tats' take on the Gaza war. Does it just boil down to "jews = bad" and everything else develops from there? Being so critical of Israel puts him on the same side as a lot of leftists (for entirely different reasons I'm sure)
It appears to draw first from the idea that all gender ideology, especially LGBT, is from the globalist Zionist elite trying to destroy the influence of authoritarian populists and unaccountable religious leaders traditional values and family, as promoted by Putin and Dugin stans, but in true sinfest fashion made even stupider.

"Israel used the American Jewish media to call on the Gay Team to attack Hamas with gender, but they were too weak and gay so the Western globalists will have to get strong MAGA chodes to enlist and go to war while at the same time importing Muslim hordes to great replacement them. And Biden's brain is malfunctioning. Not mine."

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: You Have the Right to Remain Silent

Quote same as in cartoon.

First Dog on the Moon: We are doing everything we can to help young people become *checks notes* problem gamblers

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: You Have the Right to Remain Silent

Quote same as in cartoon.

Also, cartoon same as last cartoon.

Telegnostic posted:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Fister Roboto posted:

Can't say that I ever expected a "Israel is bad because it's too woke" take.

I mean, it wouldn't have been my first guess, but it tracks if you read it as "Israel is bad because it's too (((woke)))" and assume that the brain worms would naturally fill in the gaps.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I think he's so far into illuminati brain that he's long forgotten how to distinguish how to differentiate cause and effect, so it's more like everyone he doesn't like is on the same team, so of course the Secret Elders of the World and the Gay Army and the mainstream media are all in this together because he's a reactionary contrarian in addition to being an antisemite and a homophobe.

I wouldn't look any further for a coherent overarching narrative than I would in the walls of text underneath Garrison's or in a John Bircher flyer under my wiper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

JamesBont posted:

gently caress you.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

especially since they blame this on him getting prisoners released to begin with