Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

You like to talk that way Nien Nunb?

No I’m nice, to a fault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Some of you should try being fans of actually unpopular wrestlers instead of crying because not everyone is hugging and kissing your perfect boy 24/7. Punk fans and Emi Sakura fans are two sides of the same coin and both sides will happily work together to try to literally murder us Nia Jax fans. Charlotte? Good wrestler.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
The true fans of unpopular wrestlers are stanning over Stevie Richards, Damien 666, and Paul Burchill to this day

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Pirate Paul Burchill was great.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Is there where I’m allowed to say that Jinder Mahal is my favourite wrestler

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sandman McMahon posted:

Post a GBS thread about it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this forum would be better if we were nicer to each other

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Get hosed, the lot of you.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Did I do it right?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Honestly, this catch phrase really needs to be retired.

insane to say this. gets a laugh from me every time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gumball Gumption posted:

Some of you should try being fans of actually unpopular wrestlers instead of crying because not everyone is hugging and kissing your perfect boy 24/7. Punk fans and Emi Sakura fans are two sides of the same coin and both sides will happily work together to try to literally murder us Nia Jax fans. Charlotte? Good wrestler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dREy4kev4lU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Sandman McMahon posted:

it's your fault that Jinder went over Shinsuke Nakamura twice

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

dyin at the avatar lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

probe qop any time he says poo poo

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

probe qop any time Chuck is on tv but doesn’t say poo poo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Considering the way things have been going lately I expect QoP bought that for themselves and will soon be crying about the cabal of posters harassing them.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Owning oneself with Chuck Taylor is so next level no one will see it coming.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Considering the way things have been going lately I expect QoP bought that for themselves and will soon be crying about the cabal of posters harassing them.

I know exactly who bought it. I won’t name names but let’s just say he’s a real looney tune

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Imagine being a Cody fan and having to constantly post through it while 5 guys who don’t watch the show but make hating Cody their personality constantly post about him. I’m a big dog full of arrows sheltering my hero from the goblin horde. If I can do this the Dark nerd’s table fans can cowboy up too!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Eat My Fuc posted:

Imagine being a Cody fan and having to constantly post through it while 5 guys who don’t watch the show but make hating Cody their personality constantly post about him. I’m a big dog full of arrows sheltering my hero from the goblin horde. If I can do this the Dark nerd’s table fans can cowboy up too!

Cody ftw
They should bring him back. Let the haters cry, they'll shut up when Arn burns Cody's stuff again.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Remember the flaming table superplex :allears:

Better days

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is what I'm talking about, I've got to listen to the pains of being a fan of the top babyface in WWE while I'm over here wondering when Death Match Legend Dr. Luther will even get on TV again.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is what I'm talking about, I've got to listen to the pains of being a fan of the top babyface in WWE while I'm over here wondering when Death Match Legend Dr. Luther will even get on TV again.
Pour one out for evil Uno, Mikey whipwreck, mortis, spike Dudley, and Shelton Benjamin. Shards boys.

Christian used to be on that list but now he's pushed like he should be

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

i have always been a fan of cody rhodes and have very different experiences than you.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

you should all try being the #1 fan of famously disliked wrestler maki itoh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ItohRespectArmy posted:

she won me over at gcw

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Don't need to try :smug:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

Imagine being a Cody fan

No thank you, some things should stay beyond the pale

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

No thank you, some things should stay beyond the pale

Please don’t bully us

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like Cody but I also like how I was right about Cody fuckin off and thinking he wasn't gonna get treated the same as anyone else who isn't Roman Reigns. Injury meant it took a little longer for the other shoe to drop, but boy did it drop in a big way rubber chicken.

Still, I like Cody. He's got some wacky rear end wrestling ideas.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I know exactly who bought it. I won’t name names but let’s just say he’s a real looney tune

Was it Daffy?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you can watch quantum of phallus get his rear end kicked every tuesday and thursday on SAW

Don't lie to these people. QOP has been winning most of his matches every Tuesday and Thursday night at 9pm est at twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Maybe he will lose at the big ppv this Saturday!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

qop has not won 'most' matches. he has won every match, and not suffered a single pin in the process. he will prevail at the PPV, and this is not a troll, it is not a gimmick post: it is a spoiler.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He will lose, even if I have to make it happen

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine I posted a spooky Willem Dafoe picture with that last post

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
u thinkin of beating qop

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

qop has not won 'most' matches. he has won every match, and not suffered a single pin in the process. he will prevail at the PPV, and this is not a troll, it is not a gimmick post: it is a spoiler.
This!!!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

Don't lie to these people. QOP has been winning most of his matches every Tuesday and Thursday night at 9pm est at twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Maybe he will lose at the big ppv this Saturday!

I was wrong the big PPV show is on Sunday Oct 29th at 3PM EST at https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler not tomorrow at 9. Please give me a 6er for this incorrect information. im sorry and i will do better in the future

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you're forgiven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm reporting KFG for the crime of forum lies