Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

#IncelsForIsrael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wol70cBLNd8

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Thinking about how the Israeli government embezzled like 95% of the restitutions Germany paid to Holocaust victims and left many of them penniless and dying on the street

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Wait three oranges...

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/statu...e-microscope%2F

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

lol it's her
https://forward.com/opinion/380510/we-need-to-start-befriending-neo-nazis/

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Many reasons which are maybe not even fully understood by people firing said rockets themselves. And that's not a "hurr hurr look at these barbarians, violent in nature!" jab at the Palestinians/Hamas, but more of a recognition of the extremely long historical tentacles which emanate from the conflict. Sometimes the best reason people have for feuding is, like many aspects of culture, "because that's what we've always done, and that's how it's always been".

In some parts of southern Europe they kiss on both cheeks to greet each other. Some just the right, or just the left, or right and then left and then right again. Some literally touch lips to cheek, some only just cheek-to-cheek. Some go across genders, some don't. These seemingly compatible traditions are effectively non-interoperable when it comes to "on the ground" mixing of different styles; where and how do you kiss? Would it be ludicrous to entertain that ancient tribal feuds could be just as arbitrary?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tentacles, huh

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh finally someone has made the worst post
Our souls are free the ancient curse is broken

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmgao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

from far back but lol if someone said this id loving lose it with arm movements and gestures like that gif of charles manson

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

she's had all sorts of bangers. she's the one that pulled the plug on her mom when she could have gotten better, and was the one whose brain snapped on live tv when asked to define 'woke'

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

liberalism can't fathom a world view where you don't want children to get murdered because they were raised with different beliefs

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what the gently caress

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i24 confimring the 50 hostages thing, remains to be seen if they can get across unscathed

https://twitter.com/i24NEWS_EN/status/1716497850052272401

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Al-Saqr posted:

Pretty incredible how they're still pushing the beheaded babies bit this long after it's been roundly disproven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0EZobdiJ4M

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

the tony soprano 'l loving hate this poo poo'

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmoa

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:14 on Dec 23, 2023

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

comedyblissoption posted:

🎶Look at This Photograph🎶

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Business Gorillas posted:

Thinking about how the Israeli government embezzled like 95% of the restitutions Germany paid to Holocaust victims and left many of them penniless and dying on the street

Another certified Israel moment

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

i say swears online posted:

i remember somethingawful going crazy over jack layton like a decade ago. was it just rose-colored glasses because he was dying

Yes, the electoral "Orange Crush" whereby his party became the official federal opposition for its first time ever was more in part due to the Liberal party collapsing under the sheer charisma and magnetism of Michael Ignatieff than any strength or cunning on part of Jack Layton. Otherwise he was mostly a nice guy to my knowledge but perhaps a well-informed Canadian can shine a further light on it.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

How the gently caress is this person not probed or banned jfc. That person has some other wild takes in the thread. Its unreal that they are allowed to post that poo poo

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

when you've lost former republican governor larry hogan.........

https://twitter.com/GovLarryHogan/status/1716487071244713989

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
watch all these shitheads and their money leaving the ivies ends up revitalizing them back into actual universities

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Sending even more general and officials to the zionist state

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1716502910480060843

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
lmao i went to a northeast US regional discount store this morning, ocean state job lot, and they're straight up asking for donations to the IDF at the register

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Death By The Blues posted:

Sending even more general and officials to the zionist state

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1716502910480060843

it's pretty astounding just how directly america is declaring their war on all arabs and muslims like this.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Noise Complaint posted:

lmao i went to a northeast US regional discount store this morning, ocean state job lot, and they're straight up asking for donations to the IDF at the register

how the gently caress does the IDF run out of money with the tens of billions we send them every year

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Noise Complaint posted:

incredible grift

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Noise Complaint posted:

Without your generous support, this brave IDF soldier might be forced to eat tuna on a dry pita for lunch

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

How the gently caress is this person not probed or banned jfc. That person has some other wild takes in the thread. Its unreal that they are allowed to post that poo poo

Whoever's giving out those Hasbara avs nailed it, because every one of them is either posting extremely racist poo poo or dubious IDF talking points then going "Well, now that the preponderance of evidence says that Israel is guilty of nothing, we should all stop talking about it and the rest of the thread should apologize to Israel."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

punishedkissinger posted:

how the gently caress does the IDF run out of money with the tens of billions we send them every year

uhm, the prime minister of their country is guilty of like fifty different fraud and graft crimes

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

punishedkissinger posted:

embezzlement

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

when you've lost former republican governor larry hogan.........

https://twitter.com/GovLarryHogan/status/1716487071244713989

Sad it say it's time to close Harvard.

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

it's pretty astounding just how directly america is declaring their war on all arabs and muslims like this.

What's the likelihood El-Sisi survives when Americans, European and zionist soldiers are committing atrocities in Gaza and Lebanon day after day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Rollie Fingers posted:

What's the likelihood El-Sisi survives when Americans, European and zionist soldiers are committing atrocities in Gaza and Lebanon day after day.

that’s right now