Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
For which system will you be getting Assassin's Creed: Mirage?
This poll is closed.
PC 14 18.67%
PS5 5 6.67%
XSX 3 4.00%
PS4 1 1.33%
XBO 1 1.33%
I am going wait for the Switch port 51 68.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Fruit is nature's candy

Good new page post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Mr Hootington posted:

Is that version before or after this version?

I'm just going to keep playing Destiny

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

guy who has played 69 video games: nice

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
Guy who has played 0 video games: --- Probably getting laid or winning at sports or something. I don't know what freaks do.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Fruit is nature's candy

Good new page post

I eat a banana and an orange every day. Sometimes, some other fruits. I still gorge on candy when I can.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Late response but I got some peanut butter cups!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

anyone play the new ufc - how is the career mode?

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
Peanut Butter cups are pro tier, candy corn is fine, but more importantly, people with very strong opinions on what other people enjoy eating are super weird.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

i liked peanut butter cups a lot more when i was younger but now i find them too rich. I never liked candy corn. These days I'm happy with a simple hershey bar of chocolate with almonds more than anything

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I think it's important for a Halloween bowl to have both a chocolate and a fruit flavor option

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

we're mostly a coffee crisp and lollipop household over here, and a local peanut allergy means i've never gotten to taste the forbidden reese's fruit

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
the Neighborhood kids tend to prefer fruit candies like Twizzlers and Skittles leaving me with an excess of chocolate. Maybe this year I'll lean into it and just get fruity candies or just get all chocolate and make no one happy except me

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

hatty posted:

the Neighborhood kids tend to prefer fruit candies like Twizzlers and Skittles leaving me with an excess of chocolate.

What is wrong with kids these days?

Candy selection sucks ever since they just started selling those 200 piece bags with the same six things from whatever single company. Everyone (including me) just lazily buys them instead of mixing up their own multibag

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Shard posted:

i liked peanut butter cups a lot more when i was younger but now i find them too rich. I never liked candy corn. These days I'm happy with a simple hershey bar of chocolate with almonds more than anything

Homemade PB cups w regular peanut butter are so much better. I think if they kept the same lovely milk chocolate and put in real punit butter instead of the peanut buttery sugar spread it would be a hundred times better. I assume corn syrup PB makes it easier to go cheaper on the chocolate without potentially runny real PB escaping the lovely shell.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Trader Joe's sells basically Reese's cups, but they're not made with the vomit flavored chocolate!

skeletronics
Jul 19, 2005
Man
Oh yeah, one time I made homemade peanut butter cups and I put weed in the chocolate. Those were delicious.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

I said come in! posted:

I had that game!
Me too! It loving sucked, just like all tiger handhelds!

Gaius Marius posted:

Circus Peanuts and Necco wafers are beyond goated. Hate how hard it is to find them nowadays.
probably because necco collapsed years back. Someone bought the skybar name and started producing them out of a little hole in the wall storefront though, which rules

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I think lil Debbie went out of business but somebody bought the name and has been releasing smaller less edible versions of old snacks. Someone gave me a star crunch the other day and it had the generic oily sweet taste too much poo poo has drifted towards.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Khanstant posted:

I think lil Debbie went out of business but somebody bought the name and has been releasing smaller less edible versions of old snacks. Someone gave me a star crunch the other day and it had the generic oily sweet taste too much poo poo has drifted towards.

Yes, Star Crunches and Butterfingers both changed at some point in the 10-15 years since I'd had either, and just had them the other day and no sir, not a chance, something absolutely happened here

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Khanstant posted:

You are thinking of hostess, but McKee foods which owns little Debbie had to pull the snacks from Isa military commissary because they no longer met military regulatory standards.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Drakes and Entenmanns remain the best

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

You are thinking of hostess, but McKee foods which owns little Debbie had to pull the snacks from Isa military commissary because they no longer met military regulatory standards.

drat I've had some of my dad's Iraq MREs and they were worse than any canned food or microwavable frozen I've tried.

I'm pretty much a trash goblin when it comes to food but they keep finding new floors for taste and quality that I'm surprisingly too good for. If there were an intergalactic community we would be known for our exports of plastic, corn syrup, and palm oil. I've taken to just eating baby carrot sticks a lot for a snack, it's literally better than a drat hostess cupcake or whatever these days. Pretty shameful to process so many ingredients and end up w something worse than a weird orange bone pulled out of the ground.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

it's all been downhill ever since they removed instant coffee type 2 from the menus

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sega Dreamcast posted:

It's my birthday, so I'm gonna ignore the fact that I'm now 40 and play Spider-man 2 all day :spidey:

Right after I get some sleep cause it's 2am and I'm old :negative:

Happy birthday! I can think of no better gifts to get than playing Spider-Man 2 and sleeping :shobon:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/wPIe21t.mp4

LOTF Patch notes posted:

Elevators
- Elevator doors now have a brief delay before they start moving up or down, allowing players to exit before they begin moving. This change provides players with the chance to "reset" the elevators for their next respawn.
- But beware! Elevators still have an attitude. This cannot be fixed.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Maybe I was spoiled by Patrick's Parabox, but I kept thinking "Okay, but when does the game start?" until 85% of the way through Cocoon.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait, THAT'S what Lords of the Fallen looks like? Hahaha, it's straight up Dark Souls :lol:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Wait, THAT'S what Lords of the Fallen looks like? Hahaha, it's straight up Dark Souls :lol:

too bright & colorful

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

It's not Dark Souls unless you call out "Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Touch but hole

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

the only real difference is it doesn't say YOU DIED on the screen when you die

but it does say SINNER PURGED or HERESY PURGED when you kill bosses which is pretty good

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

When you die in El Paso, Elsewhere, it says in big letters "You Keep Going" and then you respawn, I liked that

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Now Lying....

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

LIE OR DIE

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
well obviously I chose die

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

haveblue posted:

well obviously I chose die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYlBZlTY7o

Jerusalem posted:

Happy birthday! I can think of no better gifts to get than playing Spider-Man 2 and sleeping :shobon:

Cheers :boonie:

Getting close to the end game and there are a bunch of deep cuts in here for Spidey fans
Probably gonna end up as my GOTY :allears:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Sega Dreamcast posted:

It's my birthday, so I'm gonna ignore the fact that I'm now 40 and play Spider-man 2 all day :spidey:

Right after I get some sleep cause it's 2am and I'm old :negative:

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm waiting for the PC release but I am so excited to play it, loved the first Spider-Man from Insomniac and loved Miles Morales too, so eager for more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah Spider-man 2 trumps both of them in terms of story. It looks absolutely gorgeous in 4k in Fidelity mode.

Like if you're a fan of Kraven and Venom it really nails some of their classic story beats, and they're basically their best comic versions.
McFarlane Venom, 11 Secret Herbs and Spices Kraven