Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

what possible information could you even obtain by working on dark

He was leaking spoilers or some poo poo to try and curry favour I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Drakkel posted:

Which types of birds that Taz respects

additionally, updates on taz's relationship with his lawyers

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

History Comes Inside! posted:

He was leaking spoilers or some poo poo to try and curry favour I think

spoilers for dark? who cares? or are they giving the dynamite script to dark jobbers?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Intruder posted:

spoilers for dark? who cares? or are they giving the dynamite script to dark jobbers?

This was back during Daily's Place era when they did a live Dynamite and then taped the next week's, there were legitimately spoilers for entire episodes posted on reddit. There was an entire, shot for shot writeup for Stadium Stampede before it aired.

Pylons fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Oct 21, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ahhhh ok thanks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

“I am really excited because I’ve been working on a project. It’s called Six Feet Under,” The Undertaker said. “So what I need you to do, tap on that link. It's going to take you to my Patreon account.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

popped hard at ITS BOSS TIME, also that was a seemingly good "promo" for such a lovely thing

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

The sound of the velcro when Charlotte takes her belt off. So loving low rent lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The whole thing was so dumb, they're nominally different championships with different lineages so not interchangeable

When Bray went to Smackdown they didn't make him swap belts, they just changed it to being blue

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Intruder posted:

The whole thing was so dumb, they're nominally different championships with different lineages so not interchangeable

When Bray went to Smackdown they didn't make him swap belts, they just changed it to being blue

It reeks of one of the good ole boys having a rib

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
well aren't the women's titles literally the "raw and smackdown women's championships"? the men have the world and universal titles, those can be on whatever show, they can't really just swap the women's belt colors without outright being like "ehh who cares about lineage its the women's belts" like they do with tag teams

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

shiksa posted:

well aren't the women's titles literally the "raw and smackdown women's championships"? the men have the world and universal titles, those can be on whatever show, they can't really just swap the women's belt colors without outright being like "ehh who cares about lineage its the women's belts" like they do with tag teams

During the draft the champs switched brands and they just changed the names instead of have them physically switch belts

quote:

The Women's World Championship[1] is a women's professional wrestling world championship created and promoted by the American professional wrestling promotion WWE, defended on the Raw brand. Established as the SmackDown Women's Championship on the August 23, 2016, episode of SmackDown, it was created to be the counterpart to the WWE Women's Championship, which became exclusive to Raw as a result of the 2016 WWE draft and renamed as the Raw Women's Championship.[2] As a result of the 2023 WWE Draft, the Raw and SmackDown women's championships switched brands. In June 2023, the SmackDown Women's Championship was renamed as Women's World Championship while the Raw Women's Championship reverted to its original name of WWE Women's Championship.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they should name them the dogshit fucko bbelt and the stinky rear end in a top hat belt, respectively

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Probably signing Lucky Ali, Jay Malachi and Finlay's other kid https://www.bodyslam.net/2023/10/21/exclusive-three-talents-from-recent-wwe-tryouts-set-to-report-to-wwe-performance-center-in-january/

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought they put undisputed championship on one of the women’s belts and then awarded it to someone on the other champion’s show because lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

raiding DPW smdh

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

WWE said gently caress DPW

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Which segment is funnier? This one or the Charlotte/Nia match where they just start shooting on each other?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Chris James 2 posted:

Probably signing Lucky Ali, Jay Malachi

this is the most hosed up poo poo ive ever read what the gently caress

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
this is personally my fault for not watching dpw this year and failing to keep up with it , im sorry

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I have this sicko intrusive thought of NXT signing Miyu Yamashita just to see how they screw up someone whose only defining trait is "kicks real hard" but I could probably just see what they did to Low-Ki and KENTA for that

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Tampa Bae posted:

I have this sicko intrusive thought of NXT signing Miyu Yamashita just to see how they screw up someone whose only defining trait is "kicks real hard" but I could probably just see what they did to Low-Ki and KENTA for that

You've missed the other defining trait: being ditzy as hell

Which honestly if her English was better would not be the worst fit for the fed (please god no)

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Can they take the other Finlay too?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alaois posted:

raiding DPW smdh

DPW is the next EVOLVE, sorry Jawnny

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

Mandy Rose and Tino Sabbatelli's podcast being called POWER ALPHAS is very funny

Anyone calling themselves "alphas" always feels like a massive red flag for me.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

super macho dude posted:

DPW is the next EVOLVE, sorry Jawnny

that's for true

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You've heard of WWECW?

Welcome to the NWWEA era, baby. We're so back (to before buddy rogers's defection)

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
wwe treats their title lineages like rick picking up the wrong jerry from the jerryboree

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Ten Pounds of Old

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

quote:

- Judgment Day promo

- New Day vs. Alpha Academy

- NXT Title: Becky Lynch vs. Indi Hartwell

- Women's World Title contract signing

- Johnny Gargano vs. Giovanni Vinci

- Logan Paul promo

- WOMENS TAG MATCH SPOILER

- Sami Zayn vs. Drew McIntyre

- Akira Tozawa vs. Bronson Reed

- Jey Uso vs. Damian Priest

Backstage News

- Katana Chance vs. Xia Li is scheduled for the WWE Main Event Tapings

- Tyler Bate vs. Damon Kemp is scheduled for the WWE Main Event Tapings

- Chad Patton is set to ref the main event of Raw

- Kayden Carter, Ludwig Kaiser, Maxxine Dupri are all slated for the show.

SPOILERS

- The main event is set for two segments.

- Akira Tozawa is set to continue working with Alpha Academy

- NXT Title match is set for two segments

- WOMENS TAG MATCH SPOILER: Natalya & Nikki Cross vs. Piper Niven and Chelsea Green, not listed as a title match

- Zayn and McIntyre are slated for two segments

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Has WWE booked any matches for Jade yet? I think that's the next time I'll watch one of their shows, the first Jade match

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
No but I think they've booked her for another handshake tonight

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

mooseinfants posted:

No but I think they've booked her for another handshake tonight

OH MY

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Jade Is Coming

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

THIS
IS
A
MOMENT

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED 😱

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SHE'S HERE? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Future Me Hates Me
Sep 27, 2018
Has HHH ever booked anyone to do something cool from the jump? In NXT it was squash matches for months and if you were a big enough deal on the Indies maybe you'd get to open a takeover against Kassius Ohno in a 5-10 minute match.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

IS IT? CAN IT BE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Future Me Hates Me posted:

Has HHH ever booked anyone to do something cool from the jump? In NXT it was squash matches for months and if you were a big enough deal on the Indies maybe you'd get to open a takeover against Kassius Ohno in a 5-10 minute match.

KO's first night had him destroying Sami