Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pneub posted:

Just thought back to the time he turned anti-properly inflating your car tires because a possibly liberal article said it helps fuel economy.

are there standards or regs on psi for bloated decaying corpses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

David D. Davidson posted:

So did Rush say anything interesting after today's historic vote to oust Kevin McCarthy from his position as Speaker of the House?
*rotting sounds*

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

So did Rush say anything interesting after today's historic vote to oust Kevin McCarthy from his position as Speaker of the House?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPKPdyuNNg

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Can we please get the date in the title updated? Sometimes I see this and think Jesus it's been over 9 months maybe he has since risen. I would feel a lot safer with an up to date "still dead"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Limbaugh is burning in hell with his pal Diane feinstein

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
“The old Limbaugh can’t come to the phone right now… he’s dead.”

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Today I found out that Missouri has a bust of Rush in their Capitol building, which made me angry for a moment and then I remembered that he was dead as a doornail and felt better. :)

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

So the key to understanding doornails is to first comprehend how dead Rush is

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Presto posted:

Today I found out that Missouri has a bust of Rush in their Capitol building, which made me angry for a moment and then I remembered that he was dead as a doornail and felt better. :)

Do you think anyone would notice or care if someone were to steal or vandalize it?

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

Do you think anyone would notice or care if someone were to steal or vandalize it?

Replace it with a bag of poo poo, Raiders of the Lost Ark-style

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Replace it with a bust of similar style, but showing signs of severe decomposition, much like the actual dead Rush.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

great big cardboard tube posted:

Can we please get the date in the title updated? Sometimes I see this and think Jesus it's been over 9 months maybe he has since risen. I would feel a lot safer with an up to date "still dead"

Agreed. Rush Limbaugh is currently dead as of 10/20/2023 and that’s an important update

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
not sure about this news, id only trust the news of a qualified professional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFRB61xyls

this guy, he'll do

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

In a truly just world, all of humanity would have spent the time since Rush Limbaugh had died until now reworking our plumbing infrastructure in a way that would allow every poo poo and piss that everyone takes from now until the end of time flushes into a single pipe that empties onto Rush's grave.

But until then, LOL that Rush Limbaugh is still dead and the world is a vastly better place now that he's a rotting corpse and his soul is a hanging shred of flesh in the eternity that is hell.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

tek79 posted:

In a truly just world, all of humanity would have spent the time since Rush Limbaugh had died until now reworking our plumbing infrastructure in a way that would allow every poo poo and piss that everyone takes from now until the end of time flushes into a single pipe that empties onto Rush's grave.

Keeping this idea on the backburner for when Kissinger finally loving dies.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Installing tasteful speakers at rushes memorial bust which constantly play the greatest hits by the yellow river boys 🫡

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Drone_Fragger posted:

Installing tasteful speakers at rushes memorial bust which constantly play the greatest hits by the yellow river boys 🫡
A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Lol he died before the GOP implosion. Such a shame but I hope they have cspan in Hell (they do).

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Let this thread die, like Rush.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

nah

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm hoping to keep this threat going for a full decade after his death.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
At least take the "BREAKING" out of the title or, perhaps, change it to "bacteria breaking down Rush's body as we speak"

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Brad Neely just dropped a book two weeks ago

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This thread can die when Kissinger does.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!
Dont tempt me with a good time.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

As long as there is one person who takes delight in the fact that Rush Limbaugh is dead, this thread will remain alive.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Genesplicer posted:

As long as there is one person who takes delight in the fact that Rush Limbaugh is dead, this thread will remain alive.

It shall outlive every empire

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Genesplicer posted:

Heath posted:

It shall outlive every empire

:hmmyes:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Genesplicer posted:

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

The play is the tragedy, "Rush"
And its hero, the Conqueror Worm

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
While were on the topic, is radio in general on the decline?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Yup. Streaming has basically replaced it now. Turns out that when people want to listen to music or people chatting, they don't want a good 2/3 of the time taken up by ads.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Glad Rush is dead just so I don't have to hear his lovely voice screaming the word "woke" over and over again.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Something cool about this thread is that sometimes I'm not sure exactly how long ago he died but all I have to do is check the op. It's really convenient.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
lol wait are you all telling me that famous right wing blowhard Rush Limbaugh is actually dead, as in no longer alive? Is that what I'm reading here?!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Floodixor posted:

lol wait are you all telling me that famous right wing blowhard Rush Limbaugh is actually dead, as in no longer alive? Is that what I'm reading here?!

Famous? Nah, nobody's thought of the man for years.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FoolyCharged posted:

Yup. Streaming has basically replaced it now. Turns out that when people want to listen to music or people chatting, they don't want a good 2/3 of the time taken up by ads.

NPR/W(isconsin)PR :colbert:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Thread title change is appropriate.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
honk if Rush is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
:honk: