Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can't remember.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can't remember.

lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Searching turned up that there's an autofight of some sort. Purchased and downloading.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You can set up AI on autobattle yeah. And do stuff like setting up for not using skills or only use for healing, etc.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Almost done with Judgment. I think it's up there with 0 and 2 for best story in the series.

Extremely hyped for 7, a change of gameplay stylr will be very refreshing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Playing Ishin and I can't parry for poo poo so I've been using gunner to spam bosses lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm going to ask a relatively stupid question because it's been so long I've forgotten everything. In Yakuza 5 finale, will I have time before the actual end of the game to go back and do stuff as each character?

I ask because my Kiryu is only level 18 and I can't face Komaki til I'm lvl20 with no way of getting xp. Not a huge deal, just wondering how the finale is structured so I can either blow thru it or take my time

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
pretty sure you get a big warning with a character switch option. or was that 4?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm going to ask a relatively stupid question because it's been so long I've forgotten everything. In Yakuza 5 finale, will I have time before the actual end of the game to go back and do stuff as each character?

I ask because my Kiryu is only level 18 and I can't face Komaki til I'm lvl20 with no way of getting xp. Not a huge deal, just wondering how the finale is structured so I can either blow thru it or take my time

They give you the usual "Time for the finale" warning and you should be able to do whatever sub stories and side content you want.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Also congrats on finishing the baseball park cutscene. It's a long one!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roth posted:

Also congrats on finishing the baseball park cutscene. It's a long one!

I stopped playing for a year because of it lol. I started Y5 in July 2021

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pitcher: 15 Years Ago... when you hit that Home Run off me...

Me in the Background: Oh my god. We get it,we understand what happened 15 years ago!!!!!!!

Shinada: 15 Years Ago? You mean.. when I hit that Fastball off you?

*45 more minutes of cutscenes*

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I've forgotten everything about 5 except for the mountain, Saejima mentioning his sister for the first time 80 hours in, and the baseball cutscene.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Lmao

Might legit be the worst cutscene in the whole series

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

shinada and his rival clearing all the thugs they just beat th poo poo out of off the field to play baseball is so sick though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Roth posted:

Lmao

Might legit be the worst cutscene in the whole series

No that's absolutely the half hour cutscene where Kiryu sits at a desk and someone explains CIA arms dealer operations to him near the end of 3

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

No that's absolutely the half hour cutscene where Kiryu sits at a desk and someone explains CIA arms dealer operations to him near the end of 3

that one isn't literally 50 minutes long tho

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that one isn't literally 50 minutes long tho

I at least slightly cared about whatever they were on about in 5 but it's close

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

chapter titled "the plot" where random guy explains the plot

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

One of these days I will force myself to get through the opening parts of 4 and properly finish the rest of the series

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I loved every second of the baseball cutscenes.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

In Training posted:

I loved every second of the baseball cutscenes.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NuiQGcrZc

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the mad oval office of shimano

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

getting an inspiration move from that guy who kicked a flaming terrorist in the nuts lol

----------------

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Maxing out your heat meter by downing a bottle of buckfast

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lmao. I saw Limmy in the street once but he was talking to someone and I didn't want to be rude so I didn't say anything. That's my celebrity story

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lol

Scythe
Jan 26, 2004

Dongicus posted:

the mad oval office of shimano

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Going to search for Haruka after she left Morning Glory: She's turn the weans against us.