Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Thanks, we’re all added to a watchlist now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Do we have a forum where you can post only one word in a thread but thread automatically scratches the word into a multiple page monosyllabic howl ?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I was reading that Caracals will hiss instead of meow like a normal house cat. Some videos with them having been raised from a kitten you can see them be playful and hissing a bunch. There are a lot of them that are overweight and don’t look very comfortable. At the end of the day they’re wild animals and you’d be fuckin crazy to keep one as a pet. Just like those people who keep monkeys as pets, what a miserable way to live for the monkey and the owners.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I saw one with a wild cat (maybe a caracal) just jumped up and started eating food the humans had made. Like if you told a housecat to stop in that circumstance 99% of the time they'd listen. This thing didn't give a gently caress. They're clearly wild.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Cartoon Man posted:

What happened on the last page, stays on the last page.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's ok; whatever it was, we can shitpost through it

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tarquinn posted:

What happened on the last page, stays on the last page.

or you could ban for that brony level poo poo

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Master Twig posted:

This is more expensive than Costco vodka, and very likely not nearly as good.

Not nearly as good? What do you mean? Do you mean it's not 40% ethanol 60% water? Or do you mean it tastes worse? Vodka shouldn't taste like anything, especially after you are through quarter of the bottle.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

I saw one with a wild cat (maybe a caracal) just jumped up and started eating food the humans had made. Like if you told a housecat to stop in that circumstance 99% of the time they'd listen. This thing didn't give a gently caress. They're clearly wild.

Or part labrador.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Labradors make for very poor cats.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Cartoon Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKp2gikIkD8

The curse is Youtube, SEO, and Google making money from this.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Cartoon Man posted:

Thanks, I've added these to a watchlist now.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Labradors make for very poor cats.

Hey, what the gently caress you say!!!

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Grab Im Moor posted:

Yeah I think that's the channel I saw. You can't even report them for animal abuse. It loving sucks.
e: I've also learned that people are trying to breed Caracals with house cats to produce a more house-friendly hybrid which often results in the mother housecat dying from the mating bite (since Caracals are about three times the size/weight) or miscarrying/dying during birth.

Are there no female caracals or something? This doesn’t make any sense.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Found it

https://www.facebook.com/supervalueliquor.alberta/posts/pfbid02PWXCWUkdj98QKKb6vacG4eQ1J4dWpazoDu6tdXzvocaYycdhvJmekxvG3c6DgGTLl

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Borscht posted:

You're lazing on the couch and a 2' tall dude with a barbed penis saunters up and repeatedly tries to mount you while you're just trying to read the same sentence FOR THE FIFTH TIME GODDAMMIT TYLER *punt*

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Borscht posted:

If you've ever watched cats mating, the queen don't want it - right up until she does. That first phase cold be fatal to something that much smaller and more thoroughly domesticated.

The housecat queen getting a death-bite sounds like a problem that they would have 'solved' in centuries past by removing a stud male caracal's dentition.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

dear lord. i want to try it just because i need to know how awful it is. is it super low proof, or is it paint thinner? Does it taste a step above rubbing alcohol, or is does it taste like toxic waste like kaoliang? I have so many questions.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

dear lord. i want to try it just because i need to know how awful it is. is it super low proof, or is it paint thinner? Does it taste a step above rubbing alcohol, or is does it taste like toxic waste like kaoliang? I have so many questions.

Since this is Canada, it could be as low as 23% and still be legally labelable as Vodka.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Aramis posted:

Since this is Canada, it could be as low as 23% and still be legally labelable as Vodka.

It's 40%. Says so on the bottle.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Aramis posted:

i'm getting really strong Thunderbird vibes. People dumping in kool-aid and going blind.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

It's methanol

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Aishlinn posted:

i'm getting really strong Thunderbird vibes. People dumping in kool-aid and going blind.

Their ad budget must've been far larger than their brewing aging torpedo alcohol budget to get those words to emanate from James Mason's mouth.

I've had Thunderbird & Night Train both, back in the day. At sixteen, I thought I could drink anything...nope. Throat closed straight up after the third belt.

MD 20/20, all flavors of Boone's Farm, Annie Green Springs, Mateus, and Cold Duck were A-OK. But gently caress those two.

My mom called Night Train, "Saturday night wine."

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 25, 2023

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Aishlinn posted:

i'm getting really strong Thunderbird vibes.

But what about Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor? Daaaamn!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

PainterofCrap posted:

Their ad budget must've been far larger than their brewing aging torpedo alcohol budget to get those words to emanate from James Mason's mouth.

I've had Thunderbird & Night Train both, back in the day. At sixteen, I thought I could drink anything...nope. Throat closed straight up after the third belt.

MD 20/20, all flavors of Boone's Farm, Annie Green Springs, Mateus, and Cold Duck were A-OK. But gently caress those two.

My mom called Night Train, "Saturday night wine."

oh lawd i'm so sorry. thunderbird is like...a step up from drinking acetone. Barely

but for some reason jepsons malort is still made that stuff tastes like regret.

Aishlinn fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Oct 25, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Aishlinn posted:

dear lord. i want to try it just because i need to know how awful it is. is it super low proof, or is it paint thinner?

Yeah, I've had super cheap white spirits before, including Timorese local moonshine. I very much doubt it's low proof, it will just be rough as poo poo. It will not go down easy.

Being low proof goes directly against the being four liters of vodka ethos.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, I've had super cheap white spirits before, including Timorese local moonshine. I very much doubt it's low proof, it will just be rough as poo poo. It will not go down easy.

Being low proof goes directly against the being four liters of vodka ethos.

Anything vodka-adjacent can be fixed with a britta filter 9 times out of 10, unless it's the local moonshiner's value conscious offering, in which case it makes pretty excellent camping stove fuel.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Aishlinn posted:

ah yes, thunderbird, the one with the unique flavor

e: it has one all its own, that is efb

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i legit used to pound it, prob had something to do with how i ended up ngl

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Friday afternoons in the laundromat booze.

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

Borscht posted:

The mortality rate would be even higher and chance of impregnation practically zero if it was a male housecat trying to mate with a female caracal. Cat sex is a painful game of domination, it's loving rough man.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Master Twig posted:

This is more expensive than Costco vodka, and very likely not nearly as good.

Just put it through a brita a few times, good enough.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

We dumb hairless apes maybe forgot felines are savage predators but they sure didn't.

Just so happens they're so cute and fuzzy...

E:That don't mean those breeders aren't horrible bastards what stopped though. they are.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Oct 25, 2023

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

The human equivalent would be like forcing a woman to have sex with a violent 9' 500lbs oger-like creature. These "cara-cat" breeders are cruel psychos, I can't imagine how painful this procedure must be for the female cats.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Please never elucidate stuff for the internet, things are cursed enough.

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

Fair enough. I'm just really upset.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Grab Im Moor posted:

The human equivalent would be like forcing a woman to have sex with a violent 9' 500lbs oger-like creature. These "cara-cat" breeders are cruel psychos, I can't imagine how painful this procedure must be for the female cats.

Shregnant

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Grab Im Moor posted:

Fair enough. I'm just really upset.

:smith::hf::smith:

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
it's the cursed thread baby

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Grab Im Moor posted:

The mortality rate would be even higher and chance of impregnation practically zero if it was a male housecat trying to mate with a female caracal. Cat sex is a painful game of domination, it's loving rough man.

Thank god this is the cursed thread. https://youtu.be/a_gPfIMrvTA?si=atCPYzu_0WgV_p7t