Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Can't believe I wasted all that time sawing off baby heads when their parents were already hamased by Islam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hello, my Bibi,
Hello, my galbi,
Hello, my ragtime TzaHal

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
RE: That scripted fake-as-poo poo Jew phone call.

The IDF script has the son with a different accent than the father in glorious clear stereo calling on WhatsApp.
Disregarding everything else wrong with the supposed call, WhatsApp is encrypted. It’s so incredibly lazy I can’t even get mad at the dumb recording. I’m surprised the IDF soldiers recording it weren’t giggling.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Weka posted:

Saw somewhere they used to have a crane on the boat itself but they got rid of it, atleast for the newer ones. Also they had ships that could do it but they were decommissioned.

Does anyone know where the closest port they can reload at is? Italy?

the ships don't have anywhere to store more missiles and they could only use the crane in harbor or perfectly calm seas, so they just removed it and added more missile tubes instead.

they'll probably go to Crete for reloads since that's the largest NATO base in the region.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao they actually did the Bin Laden Bond Base

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Not accepting genocidal premise / mocking liberal ignorance and/or bloodlust [Martial Law] User loses posting privileges for 1 day

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

PawParole posted:

@unitedtorahjews

Thanks friend

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

if someone posted this as deliberate satire after iaf started deliberately bombing palestinian bakeries to starve them it would feel a little heavy-handed.

verhoven wept

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Death By The Blues posted:

Jesus the genocidal zionists are apparently using some sort of horrifying new weapons

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1716907415785165069

Is there an easy way to translate things like this embedded? I don't want to sign up for elong's X.XXX.com poo poo to use their translation feature, and its a bunch of annoying steps to copy text, open a new tab, bring up a translation site, and translate it over.

Surely the internet must have a better solution for this.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Literal man caves. Dudes rock.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Adafitni eht nioj :staredog:

wode
Dec 8, 2015

etymonline.com posted:

from Greek Aigyptos "the river Nile, Egypt," from Amarna Hikuptah, corresponding to Egyptian Ha(t)-ka-ptah "temple of the soul of Ptah," the creative god associated with Memphis, the ancient city of Egypt.

Strictly one of the names of Memphis, it was taken by the Greeks as the name of the whole country. The Egyptian name, Kemet, means "black country," possibly in reference to the rich delta soil. The Arabic is Misr, which is derived from Mizraim, the name of a son of Biblical Ham.

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

"Egypt" is a bad Euro-imposed name based on a Greek mistranslation. We should call the modern state Misr and the ancient entity Kemet.

Misr seems unfair to the Copts. Why privilege the Arab colonizer? Coptic - descendant tongue of classical Egyptian - still uses ⲕⲏⲙⲉ.

Apropos, the Germans call Canada "Kanada," a truly grave crime.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1716888084288319822

Who's going to tell him Hezbollah, Iran, and the Iraqi militias shooting at the US right now were part of the anti-ISIS coalition

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

guys will see this and just think "hell yeah"

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

US foreign policy is an expression of the role of the US state as the general staff of world imperialism. The US has established Israel as its primary outpost in Western Asia used to support & project (US) force in efforts to encircle & contain rival regional powers Russia & Iran

US empire has become badly overextended in the inexorable drive to stave off declining rates of profit through conquest. The present conflict in occupied Palestine shows the US & its proxy being skillfully opposed by a strong guerilla resistance campaign—a protracted people's war

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Tom Guycot posted:

Is there an easy way to translate things like this embedded? I don't want to sign up for elong's X.XXX.com poo poo to use their translation feature, and its a bunch of annoying steps to copy text, open a new tab, bring up a translation site, and translate it over.

Surely the internet must have a better solution for this.

google translate plugin for firefox lets you select text and right click translate

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ElonMusgraves/status/1716870158432809339

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
unfortunately that state of the art Hezbollah tunnel video isn't real the reporter later admitted its a hospital corridor and he was making a joke lol. Unless he was lying...

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

I need to update the timeline and will do so tomorrow while I’m on the train. it’s been a crazy few days and tomorrow and Thursday I am traveling from Italy back to the states. Sorry about the slowness! :smith:

no need to apologize. collating information about the horrors going on can be taxing on multiple levels, you’ve already put good work in and it’s appreciated.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

izagoof posted:

guys will see this and just think "hell yeah"

Hell yeah

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

Literally the same as the Ukraine bullshit

Looking forward to the recordings of Hamas people marveling at Israelis having "toilets"

Honestly surprised we haven't seen more racist propaganda in this vein.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

Impressively brave quote from UN secretary general:-

"Guterres: It is important to realize that the #حماس attacks did not occur in a vacuum, and we renew the call for an immediate ceasefire for humanitarian reasons."

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1716858338858971276?s=20

Israel is currently losing their minds at the UN

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1716839063670661531?s=20

owns

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Honestly surprised we haven't seen more racist propaganda in this vein.

I don't think they would want to emphasize the terrible conditions in their concentration camp but maybe it makes sense to genocidal racists.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

wode posted:

Misr seems unfair to the Copts. Why privilege the Arab colonizer? Coptic - descendant tongue of classical Egyptian - still uses ⲕⲏⲙⲉ.

Let's compromise on a two state solution with a Coptic homeland, so long as neither state is called "Egypt"

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

a humanitarian genocide

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

humanitarian bathroom breaks for F-15 pilots

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ngl, this gives me hope:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

wode posted:

Every language has exonyms, trying to use the endonym for every country would be a disaster.

Like the word Japan in English came from when the English started doing business in the area so they used the Portuguese Giapan, which is from the Malay Jepang, which is from one of the old Chinese words for Japan which is Chipangu. So a chain of exonyms.

Meanwhile they call it Nihon themselves. but they also do the exact same thing with a ton of places. they call Germany Doitsu, based on the endonym Deutschland, but Croatia is Kuroachia using the English exonym, vs Hrvatska, the endonym.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

PawParole posted:

US foreign policy is an expression of the role of the US state as the general staff of world imperialism. The US has established Israel as its primary outpost in Western Asia used to support & project (US) force in efforts to encircle & contain rival regional powers Russia & Iran

US empire has become badly overextended in the inexorable drive to stave off declining rates of profit through conquest. The present conflict in occupied Palestine shows the US & its proxy being skillfully opposed by a strong guerilla resistance campaign—a protracted people's war

You love to see it. Truly.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao so the US is scrambling and desperate to ship out the THAAD system to countries like Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait on top of the ones sent to Syria and Jordan, they are in it now

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Death By The Blues posted:

lmao so the US is scrambling and desperate to ship out the THAAD system to countries like Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Kuwait on top of the ones sent to Syria and Jordan, they are in it now

that’s weird why would they need those?

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Adenoid Dan posted:

Not accepting genocidal premise / mocking liberal ignorance and/or bloodlust [Martial Law] User loses posting privileges for 1 day

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Watch this be spun as showing the precision and restraint of Israel’s campaign because “the number of people hospitalized in Gaza has decreased.”

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

this is true but it kinda doesn’t matter from a results standpoint. i agree that the long term impact of Israel committing to a disastrous ground invasion of Gaza, suffering massive casualties that tear the social contract to shreds, and collapsing into chaos and recrimination while the US and its regional puppets have their credibility destroyed, would be positive.

but in the short term that means a shitload of murdered Palestinians and yea, I’d take a ceasefire and end of the bombardment and allowing aid back into Gaza over that. I can’t be cold blooded about spending Palestinians’ lives for the greater good, I want them to live and prosper. I don’t care if a ceasefire would lead in some actuarial long-term way towards or away from the end of imperialism in the Middle East, I care whether it would save real people’s real, actual lives.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

When your resistance tunnels look like a sci fi movie set.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you get a missile. YOU get a missile. EVERYBODY GETS A MISSILE.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I saw a Twitter handle

Xionistfann1488

Not sure how to take this one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/aaaeeeoooouuiii/status/1716615895425159262

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1716926288878035316?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

the houthis have the greatest flag in the history of vexillology