Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MorningMoon posted:

If I ever met Pentagon Jr I would tell him that all I ever want is for him to chop me, but that i'm also a little bitch boy and can't take one of his chops.

Ask him to cero miedo you instead, no pain and he might put his hand on your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jade shouldn’t be wrestling on TV for her debut. You debut her at Survivor series but she’s already a star, the winningest woman in AEW history and it’d be dumb to have her just do a TV squash. Get her in the ring with one of the top women and have her go over after a hard fought match, build to a star making win at Mania over an Asuka, a Charlotte, or a Bianca.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Give Jade the IC title

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jade shouldn’t be wrestling on TV for her debut. You debut her at Survivor series but she’s already a star, the winningest woman in AEW history and it’d be dumb to have her just do a TV squash. Get her in the ring with one of the top women and have her go over after a hard fought match, build to a star making win at Mania over an Asuka, a Charlotte, or a Bianca.

Nobody knows that she has a lot of wins, to most of the audience she appeared out of thin air. In the mean time it is important for her to shake as many hands as possible on TV until her debut squash match

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I kind of want to see Gunther defeat Jade and start going by Die Hünden

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Nah, I wanted to see her wrestle and now I don't really give a poo poo because they dragged it out. I want to watch Jade wrestle, I don't want to watch her shake hands and have moments.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Taps my Nia Jax post from earlier.

Alternatively, they could let her make sure the authority figures of WWE know who she is until it's time for the Royal Rumble.

She then wins the Royal Rumble.

Because people still give a poo poo about that, right?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Grendels Dad posted:

Taps my Nia Jax post from earlier.

Alternatively, they could let her make sure the authority figures of WWE know who she is until it's time for the Royal Rumble.

She then wins the Royal Rumble.

Because people still give a poo poo about that, right?

Only if she enters at #30

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Nobody knows that she has a lot of wins, to most of the audience she appeared out of thin air. In the mean time it is important for her to shake as many hands as possible on TV until her debut squash match

lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Only if she enters at #30

Yes, of course. Eliminating Asuka after Asuka entered at #3. Instant heat, instant prestige.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Grendels Dad posted:

Yes, of course. Eliminating Asuka after Asuka entered at #3. Instant heat, instant prestige.

She should dribble someone like a basketball too

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
AEW Jade: 2 year winning streak
WWE Jade: 2 years of hype videos

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If Jade doesn’t wrestle Shaq in her debut than honestly wtf is this company even doing

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
speaking of women in wwe, nxt HALLOWEEN HAVOC WEEK ONE tonight has five (five!) women's matches, and i guess i'll watch because i'm curious how that division's going

also brian pillman jr will wrestling tonight in one of the two mens matches

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Just :laffo: if anyone thinks they're going to mention a single thing Jade did outside of WWE

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just :laffo: if anyone thinks they're going to mention a single thing Jade did outside of WWE

If she ever runs into Brandi they might say “oh my, these two have history!!!”

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

If she ever runs into Brandi they might say “oh my, these two have history!!!”

Cody's next story: the rare reverse-cuck angle

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sami literally said “Let’s talk about AEW” on RAW to no reaction. Hunter tried to give them the rub

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sami literally said “Let’s talk about AEW” on RAW to no reaction. Hunter tried to give them the rub

Wake us up when he gives them the iggy

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

michael cole said "wrestling" !!!!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
NXT Halloween Havoc is on

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

michael cole said "wrestling" !!!!

OH MY?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

abraham linksys posted:

speaking of women in wwe, nxt HALLOWEEN HAVOC WEEK ONE tonight has five (five!) women's matches, and i guess i'll watch because i'm curious how that division's going

also brian pillman jr will wrestling tonight in one of the two mens matches

Alvarez was beside himself in sadness on WOR when he saw there were so many girl fights on NXT tonight. "At least split them up!"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
glad there's one wrestle company that takes Halloween seriously :spooky:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Digital Jedi posted:

NXT Halloween Havoc is on

Those are cool costumes

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

More wrestling shows should do Halloween events. I think they're fun. :3:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
one of these ladies has a huge swelling on her forehead

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Just saw it.

:stare:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That's just the size of Kiana James' fivehead

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Oh yea that's fairly big bump

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bret michaels jr

anxious millennial fuckboy

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The one time i actually turn to NXT, I get to watch the debut of that blue chipper, #1 AEW draft pick Beepie King. What a night

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the lex15 club

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ready for the Lexis King to tell me what great deals he has with 0 money down

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Cavauro posted:

the lex15 club

I’ve got a sharpie. How do I join