Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

what is this garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
drat abu ubeida aint just a Chad and a Snacc he's the whole goddamn meal

Avichay looks like the bent over nerd in comparison

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

HallelujahLee posted:

what is this garbage

Muslims and Jews must come together and support ethnic cleansing of the holy land.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

:lmao: everything about this is perfect. Well, except for the ugly coloniser.

It's me. I'm the 7 year old hamas boy, terrorist talkin' this guy into a training montage

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Rollie Fingers posted:

Muslims and Jews must come together and support ethnic cleansing of the holy land.

its such a worthless pr hack meaningless statement

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

It was mentioned earlier in the thread but internal polling the dems are conducting must be extremely bad for rapin Joe Biden and israel

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Raiad posted:

top secret terror recipes

the jihadists' cookbook

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

HallelujahLee posted:

what is this garbage

his name is joe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HallelujahLee posted:

its such a worthless pr hack meaningless statement

beltway people are completely unable to read the room lmao, this is israel! the good guys. after all hamas never gave them any money

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

hadji murad posted:

his name is joe

Joe Mama?

Joe Bomba!

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Rollie Fingers posted:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread but internal polling the dems are conducting must be extremely bad for rapin Joe Biden and israel

They don't seem too concerned

Offkorn
Jan 16, 2008

Borderline Anti-Social Schizoid

Al! posted:

beltway people are completely unable to read the room lmao, this is israel! the good guys. after all hamas never gave them any money

The weird thing about this is that Israel hasn't given them money either. All the money they 'get' from Israel was given to them indirectly by US taxpayers.

It's like an ouroboros of poo poo.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al! posted:

unable to read the room seems to be a time honored tradition

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Rollie Fingers posted:

same with the odds on favourite to be the new UK prime minister, keir starmer, doing all sorts of damage control now after his initial “ israel has the right to starve gaza to death” answers

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Pookah posted:

Joe Mama?

Joe Bomba!

I’ve been calling him Joenicide but it hasn’t caught on

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hadji murad posted:

his name is joe

genocide joe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Offkorn posted:

The weird thing about this is that Israel hasn't given them money either. All the money they 'get' from Israel was given to them indirectly by US taxpayers.

It's like an ouroboros of poo poo.

well i suppose if you dont think israel has control over the aipc and other pro israel lobbying groups i suppose thats true. however joe biden has recieved almost twice the amount of money from pro israel groups than any other senator. the next in line is hillary clinton

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, they gotta hurry up nakba 2 and ww3, get it over with, then everyone will forget by the election

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

This is so funny too me

https://x.com/AllezLesBoulez/status/1717175383039090716?s=20

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Biden is so loving dumb. Millions of people are protesting across the states, his poll numbers are tanking, the demographic that won him Michigan is never going to vote for him again, and his response is to double down?????

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Weka posted:

Reported for antisemiticaly comparing a Zionist to a pork product.

ham rear end = a ham + SS

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Valleyant posted:

They don't seem too concerned

It's an ideological battle for team Biden to not have any Palestinians in Palestine.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

Biden is so loving dumb. Millions of people are protesting across the states, his poll numbers are tanking, the demographic that won him Michigan is never going to vote for him again, and his response is to double down?????

he likes genocide

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Sure, Israel is doing genocide and ethnic cleansing, but do you have to be so mean with your coverage?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Thinking of the kind of reception this speech would get were it about Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amFRTRMBk1A&t=24s

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

blinkin is such an incompetent piece of poo poo lol

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

God shut up

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Has a presidential tweet ever been ratioed before? I know Trump came close but not sure if he was ever actually ratioed lol

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Hammerstein posted:

Woke up, it's close to 9am here in Euroland, having my morning coffee, reading the papers. Another liberal socialdemocrat in my city has snapped. District councillor, been helping refugees from 2015 onwards. Then made an awful sexist post in 2017, but somehow was not kicked out of the party, cause if a liberal does it and then cries a lot and apologizes they get at least one free strike.

Oct. 7th happens and muslim citizens peacefully protest in the streets, calling Israel child murderers. And immediately that councillor's brain broke and now he demands deportation of every refugee who is not on board with genocide.

What a world.

Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In this case refugees in Europe. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to Bloodlands and read another chapter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

what about palestinian christians

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

By the way, what was the verdict on the Tavor? I remember people calling the Galil a good, reliable military rifle, but I have seen mostly negative stuff about the Tavor... more MIC grift?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

FlapYoJacks posted:

Has a presidential tweet ever been ratioed before? I know Trump came close but not sure if he was ever actually ratioed lol

shut up

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what about palestinian christians

The what now?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

:smith:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

FlapYoJacks posted:

:burger:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

this spinning of the war as jews v muslims drives me up a loving wall. there are jewish israelis, non-jewish israelis, and non-israeli jews. there are muslim palestinians, non-muslim palestinians, and non-palestinian muslims. ffs stop making the conflict about something other than what it is, the continued apartheid of the palestinian people

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

HallelujahLee posted:

he likes genocide

Genocidin' Biden! You can hear him saying it :smugdon:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

“you belong in the ground” is what he meant to write

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

gradenko_2000 posted:

Chapter 3 of "Armies of Sand"

[skipping over some discussion of the details of the Desert Storm ground offensive plan]

as a personal editorial note, what I've read of the art of war tells me that the kind of crushing defeats that go down in the annals of history: Cannae, Sedan, Tannenberg, Saturn/Uranus, and so on, require both sides to lean into it. Simply put, you do not get a battle of annihilation if the defender is cognizant and competent enough to make a retreat in good order

I bring this up because you do not get the myth of an invincible IDF without also the dismal performance of the Arab armies serving as a tango partner

Been reading all these excerpts you've been posting, very interesting, thanks.

So, does the book address why the Egyptian commanders so obstinate in coordinating with the invasion force during the Gulf War? Did the generals have political reasons to drag their heels? It seems like being defeated for a whole day by a trench that's on fire is pretty sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
the only believable part of any of the IDF propaganda is that some dipshit would pick up a USB stick off of the ground and stick it into a government computer