Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

that ebaum rear end in a top hat will put his watermark on anything even a displaced palestinian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

mr. leahy: ready for a little b and e, rand?

randy: bombing and ethnic cleansing?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Lol that Dune part 2 is coming out now

That massed Ornithoper air assault sequence looking mighty problematic...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Al! posted:

so youre telling me israel is putting out propaganda of aryan superwomen

embrace westernity

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

mcmagic posted:

he has a white nationalist fan base he's trying to appeal to and they hate jews.

then why is America supporting Israel?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

keep punching joe posted:

that ebaum rear end in a top hat will put his watermark on anything even a displaced palestinian.

Israel is going down
We gotta rise up from the underground
And tell Netanyahu a thing or two
'Bout how genocide simply isn't cool

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

so he hired some male prostitutes
and dressed them up in idf suits

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Spaced God posted:

All I'm saying is we shouldn't hand it to an actual jew-hating ethnostate kinda guy because he hates Israel for entirely different underlying reasons but maybe that's too much of a circular firing squad

Instead, we should hand it to Hamas.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Netanyahu flew around
If it had a pulse, he'd drop a bomb

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

im not surprised that Gary Kasparov who once believed that the middle ages never happened is a tremendously stupid piece of poo poo about this

https://x.com/kasparov63/status/1717022289760264673?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Didn't he also deny the Holocaust, or was that just Bobby Fischer? If you start cutting out entire periods of history, how is the whole diaspora thing supposed to work anyway?

Edit: now I want a fake history conspiracy theory that says modern Israel is a direct and immediate successor to the Solomonic kingdom, which actually only fell in 1918.

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 15:59 on Oct 25, 2023

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Didn't he also deny the Holocaust, or was that just Bobby Fischer? If you start cutting out entire periods of history, how is the whole diaspora thing supposed to work anyway?

That was Fischer

And to your question, I'm not familiar with Kasparov's Middle Ages denialism, but the diaspora began well before the "Middle Ages" regardless of how you define the epoch

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

catching up on a few pages how many 9/11s are we up to now?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

kasparov at least at some point was into New Chronology, which basically posits that most of recorded history are a catholic conspiracy or something to that effect

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
As a kid, I read a book about the rivalry between Spassky and Fischer, their lives, careers, games, etc. (I wanted to learn to play chess well, but the local chess club burned down on the day I was supposed to come there and I figured it probably wasn't meant to be). The book had zero mention of Fischer's "Hitler was right" outbursts tho. Was a... weird thing to learn about eventually.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Using all my mental power to sprout another set of arms, so i can hand it to hamas twice as hard

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

spassky was incredibly chill and from what i've read a genuinely nice guy and sportsman, whereas fischer was a lunatic rear end in a top hat who happened to be a total savant at certain things

basically the exact opposite of what the stereotype of the respective countries would prime you to expect

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Probably Ft. Bragg if its the picture I think it was, they looked pretty non-descript and a navy seal would rather die than allow themselves in front of a camera without 3000 dumbass jolly roger or frog skeleton moto patches so everyone would know they were a seal

Fort Bragg makes their job too easy. Instead of reporting deaths as training accidents or helicopter crashes, they can just shuffle them into the pile of unexplained, unaccounted, mysterious deaths on base.

Killed in Ukraine? Killed in Gaza? Involved in drug smuggling and human trafficking? :iiam:

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Hamas is disqualified because they're too strong and would win the game.

Too OP for 40K...Wow...

- A story of genocial imperialists with overwhelming firepower at their disposal who still constantly gently caress themselves over by their obsession with racial and reactionary ideological purity, feeding the very forces that will destory them and rotting from within.

Americans: ah, so the Space Marines are the heroic good guys

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Spaced God posted:

All I'm saying is we shouldn't hand it to an actual jew-hating ethnostate kinda guy because he hates Israel for entirely different underlying reasons but maybe that's too much of a circular firing squad

the list of people I believe are getting funding from the Russians is exactly two people long, and he's on it. the other one was Gazi Kodo from Black Hammer. for some reason Russia has a policy of tossing money at weird third positionists and expecting something to happen as a result.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Too OP for 40K...Wow...

- A story of genocial imperialists with overwhelming firepower at their disposal who still constantly gently caress themselves over by their obsession with racial and reactionary ideological purity, feeding the very forces that will destory them.

Americans: ah, so the Space Marines are the heroic good guys

i mean we've got the corpse in a chair ruling over us, that much tracks

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1717195380759154893

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

almost as many delays as 9/11s

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I'm sure these guys will get court martialed!

https://twitter.com/Looking4Gavin/status/1717100788193837288?t=G-Nrm7sYrtA6XRBSoBrf5g&s=19

I also wouldn't be suprised if this is just some random Arab guy they arrested with no charge.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Are they delaying it until the american jarheads can get there?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

they’re genocidal cowards

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Spaced God posted:

Isn't he literally a neonazi

yeah this is a huge opportunity for the alt-right and neonazis to push people into antisemitism

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gotta wait for that shipment of tactical pamps from the states to show up

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Delaying it yea for American troops and building a giant Iron dome around the Middle East lol

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1717199213069545953

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
wouldn't want that palestinian air force getting in the IDF's way

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

CBC posted:

Lifshitz said a doctor visited them every two or three days and brought them the medicines they needed. She told reporters in Hebrew that the hostages lay on mattresses and that their captors ensured conditions were hygienic.

Video of her release on Monday showed her turning around to shake the hand of a masked captor. Asked why she had done that, she replied:

"They treated us gently and met all our needs."

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Death By The Blues posted:

Delaying it yea for American troops and building a giant Iron dome around the Middle East lol

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1717199213069545953

Lol Israel knows they're gonna provoke a regional war if they invade and they're gonna do it anyway.

Death to the State of Israel

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

nah, they're delaying it because genocide is the plan. a couple thousand marines won't change anything about israel's inability to clear gaza, but the longer the status quo persists the more palestinians die of hunger, thirst and untreated wounds/disease

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Sooo, they're telegraphing they are not prepared if something happened right this very moment - will anyone use this window of opportunity I wonder?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ukraine looking dejected in a corner "All of these patriot batteries for each little colonial force the US has in the middle east and we have to make do with one for the entirety of kiev"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
lol Israel lost the war so theyre now trying to cover their asses as a delay.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

AARD VARKMAN posted:

without equivocating, d2i and d2a

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
anyways, not only are they delaying because they lost and cant do it, the more this drags on the more likely a violent revolution happens in Egypt or Jordan and then the palestinians will get everything they need including guns.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
That article also states that American forces will immediately be targeted as soon as the invasion begins lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

anyways, I'm glad they're delaying it because the more this drags on the more likely a violent revolution happens in Egypt or Jordan.

Chaos is here. the conditions are right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Death By The Blues posted:

That article also states that American forces will immediately be targeted as soon as the invasion begins lol

good