Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Glory to the brave ditch that overturned that tank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

more posturing from this nazi animal loser, go ahead try your invasion lets see how happy you are when your troops are gone, the Knesset falls on top of your head and your lovely nazi state made up of eastern european nazis is destroyed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I finally ate a probe from twitter lol worth it.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

things u say when ur definitely not doing a genocide

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
A sitting Spanish minister
https://x.com/ionebelarra/status/1717190578495017300?s=20
1. suspend diplomatic relations with Israel
2. implement economic sanctions as we did with Russia
3. arms embargo
4. bring netanyahu and other Israeli leaders before the ICC

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

e: thought better of this

Judgy Fucker has issued a correction as of 02:55 on Oct 26, 2023

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I'll take a rocket ship while we're at it

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

bibi: we are now undertaking the final solution to eradicate the children of darkness

joe: that doesnt sound great, how about 'people' of darkness?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
yeah to get bibi in front of the ICC you'll have to win a war against the United States first, and you'll need Russia's help to do that, so probably start with lifting the sanctions on Russia

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Nail Rat posted:

I'll take a rocket ship while we're at it

Shush. Let us dream.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

congrats hamas on the new ship

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I think Israel has a plan for after the invasion, they just don't want to truthfully reveal it because it involves mass graves and bulldozers

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

how do you roll a tank isn't that like the 1 thing they're designed not to do

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it’s hard to imagine them not putting it off for as long as possible, even when the Americans show up. Netanyahu can only avoid prosecution for as long as the war lasts.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

good avi

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Lots of scary smart people working incredibly hard to not understand that the post-war plan is to create settlements in Gaza after the ethnic cleansing is complete

No, they understand that part perfectly well. What their problem is is that Israel does not have a plan or has put any thought into how the rest of the region is going to react, they just have "America will deal with this" written and underlined, and they're taking great issue with that part.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Insatiable.

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

:stare:

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 02:54 on Oct 28, 2023

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

yeah to get bibi in front of the ICC you'll have to win a war against the United States first, and you'll need Russia's help to do that, so probably start with lifting the sanctions on Russia

at this point it’s China or bust, and CCP leadership seems perfectly content to bide their time until America fully collapses on its own. I understand that they have every reason to be risk averse because they (not without cause) see their rise and America’s decline as inevitable, so a direct confrontation can only hurt them. but it’s frustrating to see nothing more than thoughts and prayers from the few countries that are actually positioned to make a difference here (turkey, china).

eventually the American empire will totally
collapse but holy gently caress are a lot of people going to die along the way.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I mean, during the Cold War the Pentagon had people who had never been to Russia, didn't speak Russian, but still styled themselves as experts on "the Russian mind". So there's a very good chance they literally do have a couple people who are generally to known around the office to be experts in the Israeli mind.

Those people still exist they're all OSINT twitter retards who put 'Russia Expert' or 'Middle East Relations Expert' in their bio two days after a war starts. Just been privatised away from government employees

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I'm seeing double--four Hitlers!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Zadok Allen posted:

I hope Hamas wins.

theyre going to. nothing america does now will save them.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

1. suspend diplomatic relations with Israel
2. implement economic sanctions as we did with Russia
3. arms embargo

yeah this is going to work REALLY WELL against a nuclear armed to-be-theocracy with overwhelming support from the west

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

america might as well have bombed mecca at this point, theres going to be an unprecedented explosion and blowback soon.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

tfw when the bestest strongest militaries in the world cant attack until at least one warship arrives for every square mile of land youre going to bombard

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

WHAT RETARD IS DRIVING THIS THIN-

awww... gently caress... gee, I'm- so sorry, man

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

is there a more credible source on that translation than fash-adjacent disclose.tv

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

spacemang_spliff posted:

Maybe it's that thing where you do such a terrible job at your chores so that your parents don't ask you to do them again.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

"we will fulfill the prophecy of isaiah" is a loving wild thing for him to say

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

theyre going to. nothing america does now will save them.

💯💯💯

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al-Saqr posted:

america might as well have bombed mecca at this point, theres going to be an unprecedented explosion and blowback soon.

i hope so but nobody ever went broke betting against Arab states’ ability to suppress internal dissent, and America is absolutely going to be ladling out money to all of its pets in the Middle East.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

why do they even need a ground invasion. to satisfy the blood lust? just send the robot dogs in

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

looks like israel will probably be getting their genocide money soon

the gop finally elected a new turd as speaker

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i hope so but nobody ever went broke betting against Arab states’ ability to suppress internal dissent, and America is absolutely going to be ladling out money to all of its pets in the Middle East.

true. lets see.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Oldest Man posted:

"we will fulfill the prophecy of isaiah" is a loving wild thing for him to say

well, he is an insane nazi

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Al-Saqr posted:

god willing

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
so wait we Iranians are now people of the darkness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022