Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
like if they prepared the tunnels for the respiration and perspiration of thousands of people and for smoke/teargas idk how they'd be able to gas people in them without complete control over the surface and a way to tell where people are without those people knowing and just like, moving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

"And it is bearing fruit."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
well since germany wants to be israel's best buddy maybe they have some old stocks they can share with bibi

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

more like barren fruit

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Judgy Fucker posted:

Tweeting out the Melian Dialogue lmfao

Does he know how that ended?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I'm like ten pages behind but I guess this ghoul just heard about the latest polls.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

trucutru posted:

I'm like ten pages behind but I guess this ghoul just heard about the latest polls.

well…

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1717323373175623983

how does Israel manage to make genocide cringe

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PawParole posted:

Does he know how that ended?

FROM THE DEPTHS OF TIME THUCYDIDES SCORES

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

smarxist posted:

their helmets look stupid

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So when is Germany going to send it to zyklon b reserves to Israel to help them with the final solution I mean permanent solution I mean

Sorry it's 2023 the permanent resolution***

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OctaMurk posted:

Israel to flood Hamas tunnels with nerve gas and chemical weapons

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dti

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1717327446586913216?s=20

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

theyre so mad they got throughly ganked by dudes who live in tunnels lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/amyschumer/status/1717327976218399177

lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Even ignoring that it'd piss off everyone in the world that isn't already showering Israel in cash, and ignoring that it's unconscionably evil even by IDF standards, the Nerve Gas thing sounds like an insanely bad idea even from a tactical standpoint

FirstnameLastname posted:

like if they prepared the tunnels for the respiration and perspiration of thousands of people and for smoke/teargas idk how they'd be able to gas people in them without complete control over the surface and a way to tell where people are without those people knowing and just like, moving

Yeah like what the gently caress are they gonna do, drive a bunch of "PLEASE DONT DRONE ME" gas trucks into Gaza with some tunnel sniffers and just hope they don't immediately get mobbed by a thousand righteously furious starving Palestinians?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

why is Israel a woman...?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

the answers to your questions are yes, and also yes.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Athenians: For ourselves, we shall not bore you with useless excuses--either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Persians, or are now attacking you because of a wrong that you have done us--and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Spartans, although their cousins, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
hersreal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

lol@ rabid dogs. it's like how conservatives aren't funny cause they begin the joke with some premise and before getting to the punchline they're already pissed off...

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Chillgamesh posted:

Even ignoring that it'd piss off everyone in the world that isn't already showering Israel in cash, and ignoring that it's unconscionably evil even by IDF standards, the Nerve Gas thing sounds like an insanely bad idea even from a tactical standpoint

Yeah like what the gently caress are they gonna do, drive a bunch of "PLEASE DONT DRONE ME" gas trucks into Gaza with some tunnel sniffers and just hope they don't immediately get mobbed by a thousand righteously furious starving Palestinians?

Airdrop nerve gas on civilians, air strikes for those who flee. Pax Americana.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Uh we're going to use some extra money to protect people from our bombs....somehow

ComradePeach
Sep 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

The crazy right wing religious zealots in charge of Israel certainly know how they're in a no-win situation wrt political death by not invading Gaza, and a massive meatgrinder and regional war if they do invade Gaza. So would it really be that out of character for them to do the most extreme hail marry move possible and just let it ride?

I'm honestly surprised they haven't dropped any of the MOABs we gave them on Gaza yet with the tunnels as an excuse.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

smarxist posted:

blessed

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

she sucks so loving much

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

star FoxNOOO

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
issherael? nosheaint.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

trucutru posted:

they're meaningless pr statements theres nothing behind it

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
its kind of really funny to me that how hamas figured out the way to defeat the combined efforts of two of the largest and most well funded militaries in the world was digging a big hole in the ground

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Hippokleides/status/1717266158649286796

I can’t strsss how bad America’s ammo situation is and they want to go to war with Iran now? This is lunacy

https://www.csis.org/analysis/rebuilding-us-inventories-six-critical-systems

Iverron
May 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1717318705216975287

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

its kind of really funny to me that how hamas figured out the way to defeat the combined efforts of two of the largest and most well funded militaries in the world was digging a big hole in the ground

many such cases

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

what are the funds "protecting" the people of gaza doing? are sending them iron domes too?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

PawParole posted:

Athenians: For ourselves, we shall not bore you with useless excuses--either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Persians, or are now attacking you because of a wrong that you have done us--and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Spartans, although their cousins, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

I feel like Americans must only be taught the first half of the Peloponnesian War or something, because the Athenians ended up getting paid back in Melos' coin.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

just make an iron dome for bullets and give every country a thousand iron domes and world peace will be achieved

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

aren't chemical weapons banned lol

loving Biden is going to make W look like a dove

not when you're under supervision apparently. they got a waiver or something

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

0 rows returned posted:

tremendous pressure to send isreal more nerve gas

we gave hussein gas to gas iran with and he did such a good job we gave him more to gas the kurds with so yeah this tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

got a hallway pass to deploy gas