Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Froghammer posted:

Honestly it's kind of funny that nobody in the KF community really knows whether or not Jones is doing content behind Crowder's paywall because finding out for certain would involve giving Crowder money and gently caress that noise

Can you imagine the mailing lists you would get signed up for by subscribing to Crowder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Mailing lists? More like watch lists

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1715103165371105400

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
So which step are we on out of the total steps needed for him to finally get his stuff seized?

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Quite a few left, and the aforementioned bankruptcies will have to adjudicate where all his money has to go, but he essentially doesn't have access to his own money so I'm kinda confused as to how the wife and kids are going on these vacations. I know he's doing shady business accounting to justify his travel. Their own money/family cash that doesn't attach to Alex?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Froghammer posted:

Honestly it's kind of funny that nobody in the KF community really knows whether or not Jones is doing content behind Crowder's paywall because finding out for certain would involve giving Crowder money and gently caress that noise

Oh yeah, isn't there a podcast that covers Crowder's garbage? Wonder if it's come up on there

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

Oh yeah, isn't there a podcast that covers Crowder's garbage? Wonder if it's come up on there

The issue is that crowder is bad in a very uninteresting way, just a lot of bigotry with varying levels of dog whistles.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

LionYeti posted:

The issue is that crowder is bad in a very uninteresting way, just a lot of bigotry with varying levels of dog whistles.

Oh definitely, it's why I haven't listened to it

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

beigotry

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Monday's episode: "It's over for Humanity"

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
In relation to the DMT section on the last episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

he had hair at one point, amazing

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ILL Machina posted:

Quite a few left, and the aforementioned bankruptcies will have to adjudicate where all his money has to go, but he essentially doesn't have access to his own money so I'm kinda confused as to how the wife and kids are going on these vacations. I know he's doing shady business accounting to justify his travel. Their own money/family cash that doesn't attach to Alex?

Free Speech Systems is in his dad's name IIRC and the dick pills and poo poo are sold through something else that is owned by his dad and not directly part of Infowars.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Testekill posted:

Free Speech Systems is in his dad's name IIRC and the dick pills and poo poo are sold through something else that is owned by his dad and not directly part of Infowars.

If memory serves the courts said "Yeah that's nice. Doesn't matter. You're running the show and it's all yours which means it's all fair game for the judgement, especially since you set it all up to try to avoid us."

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
This popped up in my YouTube recommendations and I gotta say, those motherfuckers really have my number

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ITnDMBMcYg

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I’ve been skipping recent episodes because I don’t feel like sitting through his opinions about the Middle East but the DMT bit at the end of that one was pretty good.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Jesus. Even going by audio, I can tell Alex is just messy drunk in his current era. He's constantly stopping to gather his thoughts and stifle his drunk hiccurps.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls

Pennsylvanian posted:

Jesus. Even going by audio, I can tell Alex is just messy drunk in his current era. He's constantly stopping to gather his thoughts and stifle his drunk hiccurps.

Yeah, I listen at double speed and he's been taking a lot of sudden pauses long enough to make me think Pocket Casts crashed.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Mercury_Storm posted:

In relation to the DMT section on the last episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

he had hair at one point, amazing

This is an excellent YTMND.

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
I just recently got through the live episodes, and I found myself surprisingly annoyed at one very small thing in the intro: Alex says something about how the queen is the "deus ex", like the hero that comes in at the last moment to save everyone. Pronounced "deuce ex", with no "machina" in sight.

Because, like, of course he doesn't know the whole phrase. And of course he doesn't know how to pronounce it. That should be obvious. So why does that bother me!?

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

bio347 posted:

I just recently got through the live episodes, and I found myself surprisingly annoyed at one very small thing in the intro: Alex says something about how the queen is the "deus ex", like the hero that comes in at the last moment to save everyone. Pronounced "deuce ex", with no "machina" in sight.

Because, like, of course he doesn't know the whole phrase. And of course he doesn't know how to pronounce it. That should be obvious. So why does that bother me!?

This makes me worried that Alex thinks JC Denton is real.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

tracecomplete posted:

This makes me worried that Alex thinks JC Denton is real.

There's a funny early episode of QAnon Anonymous where they talk about redpilled video games and they talk about Deus Ex for one segment. Good listen.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

bio347 posted:

Obviously Alex thinks the phrase is deuce ex biggalo.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I appreciate the breakdown of how completely hosed Alex is at the beginning of the latest episode. I forget why exactly he's "uniquely and deeply hosed" for the Posner case though

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Pozner was the Sandy Hook parent who was an InfoWars listener at the time and specifically warned them via email to stop their coverage for the harassment it was generating as early as January of 2013. They considered the email only as an invitation to even more content. He was also the one who successfully used a copyright strike against their YouTube channel anytime they published a picture of his son, which Alex then interpreted to be a declaration of war.

Heslin's beef against InfoWars exists only as a result of the Megyn Kelly interview, in which he was interviewed as an example of a Sandy Hook parent. Considering how much of the interview was actually a very flattering puff piece about Alex, Heslin's presence was seen as a fly in the ointment, making Alex very mad for a short amount of time. (Enough time to have Owen Shroyer to be puppeted into making one very tragic mistake.)

InfoWars only defamed Heslin just one time several years afterwards, while their attacks on Ponzer were immediate and lasted for very long.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I was listening to the new ep while eating lunch a minute ago, and couldn’t remember who the gently caress “colonel travis” was, so i googled him

The commander of the alamo(which was a fight over the texans wanting to keep slavery) who got fatally shot in the head once in the very start of the fighting

Lol alex’s hero is a useless fuckboy

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

You should read more. Travers was waaaaaay more of a shitbag than that. Whole life of being just the worst cowardly blowhard rear end in a top hat.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Morroque posted:

Pozner was the Sandy Hook parent who was an InfoWars listener at the time and specifically warned them via email to stop their coverage for the harassment it was generating as early as January of 2013. They considered the email only as an invitation to even more content. He was also the one who successfully used a copyright strike against their YouTube channel anytime they published a picture of his son, which Alex then interpreted to be a declaration of war.

Heslin's beef against InfoWars exists only as a result of the Megyn Kelly interview, in which he was interviewed as an example of a Sandy Hook parent. Considering how much of the interview was actually a very flattering puff piece about Alex, Heslin's presence was seen as a fly in the ointment, making Alex very mad for a short amount of time. (Enough time to have Owen Shroyer to be puppeted into making one very tragic mistake.)

InfoWars only defamed Heslin just one time several years afterwards, while their attacks on Ponzer were immediate and lasted for very long.

Thank you, I've listened to all the deposition episodes and it's hard to keep track of everything and sort the dumb bullshit Alex has done into the right person. Thankfully that's not my responsibility or concern! I imagine it's Alex's though (or at least supposed to be)

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
And don't forget that InfoWars turned over (likely accidentally) a big detailed background check they had done on Pozner and when pressed on it in the depositions nobody copped to knowing anything about it.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xiahou Dun posted:

You should read more. Travers was waaaaaay more of a shitbag than that. Whole life of being just the worst cowardly blowhard rear end in a top hat.

Unless it is in dollop format, i am gonna pass

I barely can bring myself to read fiction i like, i am not gonna go any deeper into reading about some shitkicker slavery fan who is from the state I personally dislike the most and died in a futile effort at 26

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Me: I'm going to unsubscribe if I have to listen to another consecutive podcast of Alex Jones turning an ethnic cleansing into a personal slight.
Dan: how about a video of Alex bitching about his bankruptcy and me talking about how hosed he is for 140 minutes.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Eifert Posting posted:

Me: I'm going to unsubscribe if I have to listen to another consecutive podcast of Alex Jones turning an ethnic cleansing into a personal slight.
Dan: how about a video of Alex bitching about his bankruptcy and me talking about how hosed he is for 140 minutes.

Did you get the extra long episode with a side of fries or do you listen at 3/4 speed?

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Xiahou Dun posted:

Did you get the extra long episode with a side of fries or do you listen at 3/4 speed?

3/4 speed is only for the really coked out Alex episodes.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

rotinaj posted:

Unless it is in dollop format, i am gonna pass

I barely can bring myself to read fiction i like, i am not gonna go any deeper into reading about some shitkicker slavery fan who is from the state I personally dislike the most and died in a futile effort at 26

There's an episode where Dan does a deep dive into Travis and his tragic-comic backstory. From a quick google, I think it's in Ep 120.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
I see an hour interview with Alex is up on Vivek ramaswamy’s twitter now.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

I wonder if the ‘rigged and controlled’ jury is a subliminal message to the same trump cultists that respond to ‘RIGGED AND STOLLEN’. The subliminal message is of course: give me money.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I made the mistake of going back and trying to listen to stuff from the first 200 episodes. I found it to be completely unlistenable due to Jordan performatively shriek-laughing through about 80% of the episodes. It's remarkable they lasted long enough for him to calm his tits a bit. I'm honestly baffled that anyone can sit through that without getting annoyed.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Jesus Christ this segment of Dan trying to quiz jordan on vivek’s last guests is unlistenable. Jordan knows absolutely nothing.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls

0konner posted:

Jesus Christ this segment of Dan trying to quiz jordan on vivek’s last guests is unlistenable. Jordan knows absolutely nothing.

Yes, that's explicitly his role on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

0konner posted:

Jordan is purposely off of social media so he won’t see as many of these things that get magnetically drawn into the infowars sphere, isn’t he?

Otherwise it just turns into a podcast of a dude telling another dude something he already knows

Just hit the skip ahead 30 seconds button my dude