Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Chili I made the other day (with beans mother fuckers) and some basic boxed cornbread I'm waiting on to cool down before cutting and serving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Marinated some boneless chicken thighs with this sauce which is essentially teriyaki and pan fried em. Tossed some broccoli in the pan afterwards with a bit more sauce. Sriratcha atop everything. Good poo poo.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

last day of homemade chicken parm with spaghetti in a blush sauce, and garlic bread. i thought i only had 2 more slices of garlic bread, turned out i had 4, but i only had one more piece of chicken, so toot toot, all aboard the delicious carb on carb train. it was so good. ive said it before and i'll say it again, aldi's red bag chicken has no right to be that good.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Brunch was a giant hash brown topped with smashed avocado, eggs, bacon, grilled tomatoes and beans

And then cheese and hot sauce

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm hungry and that would be great

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Four (4) hot dogs

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

runchild posted:

Four (4) hot dogs

Nice. One for each hole.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
chicken noodle soup, now that the weather has finally loving broken at the end of october

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

bird with big dick posted:

Nice. One for each hole.

Not everyone has a cloaca

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
straight up heated some frozen chicken patties and frozen fries in the oven and threw them on buns. Delicious as hell

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

made
late night sesame chicken (:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Brunch hash - potato, chorizo, courgette, halloumi, red onion, avocado, with eggs, cheese and hot sauce

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Korean soy-braised pork shoulder.

Was okay, thing I will up the garlic and ginger as the sauce lacked something. Maybe toss a tiny bit of gochujang in there.

Took about 40 minutes to make (first time making it, could probably shave off at least 5-10 next time). Probably would pair it with a small portion of Gochujang Bibim Guksu next time or some sourish kimchi to help offset the heavyness of the pork.

Telsa Cola fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Oct 29, 2023

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

lamb and egg scramble in a merguez seasoning. some roasted Brussels

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Double Cheeseburger Macaroni HH

Added some brocc for healthy.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Chicken schnitzel, tomato, beetroot, white onion & mayonnaise in a Bakers Delight high-fibre white roll. And it was perfect.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

is that an absolutely tremendous spoon full of mashed potatoes or just your fork stuck in to a pile of mashed potatoes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Made this deconstructed Lasagna Pie thing for a dinner party last night:

You make a meat and cheese sauce and cook some of it with the pasta and then reserve some on the side to additionally sauce your slice of lasagna pie on your plate.

After seeing this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVLX1tiHbU&t=619s

Not pictured, sticky toffee pudding that I made for dessert

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Nov 1, 2023

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Leftover candy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hummus with lots of veggies

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

chicken cheesesteak on tomato sauce with mozzarella and Tillamook black pepper smoked white cheddar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i made smash burgers and home made popcorn chicken and fries

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

smashburgers are so good. i use my heaviest cast iron for em--you?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

cast iron for cooking and a big glass bowl for pressing

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

nice

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
I had kraft mac and cheese mixed with garbanzo beans

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Thai green curry

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

sloppy joes. summer squash.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
A CURRY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol 👍

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
A lot of minced beef recently.

I had bolognese on top of chips, grated some cheese on top and stuck it under the grill.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

pan seared swordfish, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans. herbs and spices and stuff

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

sloppy joes. summer squash.

I have a feeling you made yours by scratch? I used good ol' Manwich!

Manwich on a cheap Ballpark hamburger bun, a kraft single, and coleslaw from the grocery store deli! And a bit of Texas Pete. My hot sauce collection is running pretty drat low.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Manwich on a cheap Ballpark hamburger bun, a kraft single, and coleslaw from the grocery store deli! And a bit of Texas Pete. My hot sauce collection is running pretty drat low.

lol yeah. it's cheaper since we just always have everything around. Texas Pete is a good call.

I've been meaning to buy more of born to hula's ghost of ancho, and i keep hoping to find Woodstock's scotch bonnet around here again. those are really good.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You ever try that Manwich (chili) Dog I posted about?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

a sexual elk posted:

You ever try that Manwich (chili) Dog I posted about?

I have not but that's a good idea.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

we went over to my cousins' for our first real gathering with that side of the family since well before COVID, and they ordered a shitload of barbecue. this is my second, more conscientious, plate. i ate too much. there was cobbler too. i think I'm dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I went to the new cheap taqueria again. First time having elote! It was really good. And one taco each of al pastor, steak, and chicken.

$7 total. :getin: