Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

wemby needs a super sky hook. bring it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
god he’s gonna be so good in 3 years

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol great airball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

give the tall frenchman the ball

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
One of these days somebody's going to try to get it to Wemby in the post and put it too high for him, and it will be the single dumbest TO of that player's career regardless of circumstances because how the everliving gently caress do you manage to put it where this guy can't get it

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Feed Wemby you idiots

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

The blazers have been pretty bad, especially Ayton, Grant, and Scoot.

Simons and Sharpe look good at least.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

:discourse:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
night night

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Wemby shooting over anyone appears to be cartoonishly unstoppable, better not overdo it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Doncic and Kyrie bailing J kidd out

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

And that’s that. Well done Keldon :nsamad:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ive seen enough, im calling it now. wembys a bust

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fart simpson posted:

wemby And scoot. and chet got crossed up by andre drummond. the only good rookie is this lively fella

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

freezing out the french man ?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

fart simpson posted:

He’s no Dereck Lively

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

de curry GOAT posted:

And that’s that. Well done Keldon :nsamad:

He Poole'd it

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Rick posted:

Doncic and Kyrie bailing J kidd out

Can't wait to post this another 40-50 times

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

He’s no Dereck Lively

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ghost Dog posted:

wemby And scoot. and chet got crossed up by andre drummond. the only good rookie is this lively fella

it sure is looking like that, yeah

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

In all seriousness though Wemby will be fun to watch. It’s unfortunate the media hype will give everyone unreasonable expectations

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Luka F-bomb lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Can't believe I just saw some Spurs guys go Ricky Davis mode after Wemby finally started cooking. I thought Pop was supposed to be a good coach

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Lively is great

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Spacebump posted:

Lively is great

Indeed

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Zubac scares a child then comforts him.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
With a very heavy heart, Skidmark Henderson.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kevin Hart is the new Billy Crystal (fraud fake Clipper fan)

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Russ looks good :unsmith:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Clippers, distraught that their alleged biggest fan was leaving early, have not scored since. The lead is down to 16.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mavs won a game, I am proud of them

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Sorry I thought there would be multiple threads for NBA GDTs. I think it would be hilarious though if the opening night one kept on through the season lol.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Usually it’s every month I think. That’s ok though because now Luka is the first player to get a 30pt triple double in an opening night GDT

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
it's almost time for sixers basketball.

we're back baby

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

LionYeti posted:

Sorry I thought there would be multiple threads for NBA GDTs. I think it would be hilarious though if the opening night one kept on through the season lol.

This is still some team's opening night so it works anyway.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
NBA.com putting this as matchup of Embiid vs Dame instead of Embiid vs Giannis is a bigger disrespect than any Nugget has ever known.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

NBA.com putting this as matchup of Embiid vs Dame instead of Embiid vs Giannis is a bigger disrespect than any Nugget has ever known.

so excited to tune in and see an enthralling Tobias Harris vs. Khris Middleton battle, t hat should be the marquee line

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the 76ers do not have a good roster. this is not a good team. they are in trouble

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The Bucks have ball movement again!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Rick posted:

time to trade giannis and see if they can get dame some more backup