Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I hate Chuds so drat much it makes me puke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Also pretty sure we collectively agreed that arguing over which fan base is the most chuddy is a fruitless discussion that should be avoided

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Arguing about who doesn't agree with you and therefore should hate them for it is also an entirely fruitless discussion

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

DFW metroplex is the chuddiest place in America, hands down.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

bawfuls posted:

Also pretty sure we collectively agreed that arguing over which fan base is the most chuddy is a fruitless discussion that should be avoided

As a Braves fan, iawtp. Get rid of the chop though, it's so lame.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Get rid of the chop and rename the Braves :colbert:

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I tried to sell my friends who are Atlanta fans on the idea of renaming them to the Hammers, barely modifying the axe logo to be a hammer, honoring Aaron, etc and they were like “nah that’s dumb Braves is fine”

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

bawfuls posted:

Also pretty sure we collectively agreed

Sir, this is SAS

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Monathin posted:

Get rid of the chop and rename the Braves :colbert:

Why are you talking about losers in the playoffs thread instead of the real NL champion Arizona Diamondbacks: the less chuddy of two options

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo

bawfuls posted:

I tried to sell my friends who are Atlanta fans on the idea of renaming them to the Hammers, barely modifying the axe logo to be a hammer, honoring Aaron, etc and they were like “nah that’s dumb Braves is fine”

Hammers is such a great name for aesthetic and historical so of course when they do finally change it they’ll call themselves the Metros or something equally dumb.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

zoux posted:

DFW metroplex is the chuddiest place in America, hands down.

No one cares about the whinings of a loser

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Try WINNING. LIKE MY PERSONAL HERO DONALD TRUMP AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IM CHUDDIN OUT

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Shinjobi posted:

lol.

chud. CHUD. CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. All fanbases are equally good and equally bad except the Aggies who are all bad.

Eovaldi is starting Game 1 for the Rangers - that's my contribution. Two starters is all you need and they got em.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

This is the only storyline that could make DBacks ownership comparatively likeable.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Intruder posted:

Besides, the Cards are the answer to that question

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

bawfuls posted:

BravesFans.txt

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Doing politics by rooting for my favorite baseball team, and against, the other baseball teams.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Obviously the worst fan base is the Blue Jays, they don't even sing the national anthem!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Canadian rules baseball you only get 2 strikes but you can steal first.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Popete posted:

Obviously the worst fan base is the Blue Jays, they don't even sing the national anthem!

They don’t do God Save America while honouring the brave Sheriff’s Deputies of Hitler County either!

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Hey. Y'all.

The World Series starts tomorrow.

Only seven more games of baseball, at most, for the year.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Forrest on Fire posted:

Why are you talking about losers in the playoffs thread instead of the real NL champion Arizona Diamondbacks: the less chuddy of two options

That's fair, go Dbacks!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/brianmctaggart/status/1717573772490801271

Lol Chandler Rome made Dusty decide to retire

https://twitter.com/brianmctaggart/status/1717574097171882493

Double dip, king

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Doing politics by rooting for my favorite baseball team, and against, the other baseball teams.
tbf that’s all American politics is now anyway, hooting and hollering for your team, sneering and booing the other team

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010

And there's no way he doesn't end up on TBS or MLB Network.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

live with fruit posted:

And there's no way he doesn't end up on TBS or MLB Network.

He said he wants to be in an advisory role either with Houston or closer to home in Sacramento. So the Giants?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Normally not a fan of Rome but I'll make an exception

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

I don't think I understand why the Rangers are anyone's idea of a heel. They're historically an awful team that has, as their most glorious moment in franchise history, losing back to back titles, including one in heartbreaking fashion. Is it really US politics? Maybe I'm naive and just not tuned into what matters to other baseball fans, but afaik most of the people rooting for the Rangers (again, a team that has literally never won the champsionship) do so by circumstance of being born in specifically North Texas, which is not exactly a political choice that they made?? Empty quote this if I'm the dumbest motherfucker alive

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Only the worst offense imaginable OP - they beat my team in the playoffs

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

zoux posted:

Only the worst offense imaginable OP - they beat my team in the playoffs

I've a notebook in front of me and I'm just scribbling the word CHUD in a frantic hand as I drool all over myself

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Yeah it’s that. As much as I hate the Astros, I basically didn’t watch the 2019 World Series because rooting for the Nationals after they beat the Dodgers was just not possible.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

bawfuls posted:

Yeah it’s that. As much as I hate the Astros, I basically didn’t watch the 2019 World Series because rooting for the Nationals after they beat the Dodgers was just not possible.

next year is the astros/giants WS, book it

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

You sick sonofabitch don’t speak that into existence

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Hopefully the Astros return to their rightful place in the world, the basement of the league

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

I have faith in Jeff Bagwell to gently caress their poo poo up

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Dukberry posted:

I don't think I understand why the Rangers are anyone's idea of a heel. They're historically an awful team that has, as their most glorious moment in franchise history, losing back to back titles, including one in heartbreaking fashion. Is it really US politics? Maybe I'm naive and just not tuned into what matters to other baseball fans, but afaik most of the people rooting for the Rangers (again, a team that has literally never won the champsionship) do so by circumstance of being born in specifically North Texas, which is not exactly a political choice that they made?? Empty quote this if I'm the dumbest motherfucker alive

The Rangers pump themselves up for games with Creed

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Let's go there

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

let's play ball it's game day

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Dukberry posted:

I'm still mad at them for leaving DC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

It is unfortunately not game day, MLB is scared of going up against Thursday night football so the World Series doesn’t start until tomorrow